Latisse Well Worth It -- I Use Off-label Lumigan Because It's Cheaper - Denver, CO

Just a quick update. I have been using Lumigan...

Just a quick update. I have been using Lumigan (same thing as Latisse) for close to 7 weeks now. I still love it.

My lashes are getting fuller and longer. I have to admit that my right eyelashes are doing better than the ones on the left, even though I apply it evenly every night. Kinda sucks, but I just go light on the mascara on my right eye since they need less, and just use a little more on my left eye and they look pretty much even. Hey, they warned about

In another month or so, I'll post an "after" picture so folks can see the progress. I am moving to Alaska in a couple of weeks and my laptop just died...so hopefully I'll have a new setup when I get there. Things have been hectic to say the least. =P

Hello, i bought Latisse recently and i'm looking for the generic version. Does anyone have a website that they have ordered from and used the generic version without any side effects or problems ordering the bottle. I only want websites that people have used with no problem as i'll be using a debit card. Also my eyes are sensitive cause of my contact lenses so i want to order the exact brand someone else has used with no problems.
I've been using Lattisse for 17 weeks now.After 8 weeks I start see the result.. It really works! At first, I didn't believe it. My lashes are longer than before, I just wish it would be darker and thicker though. I also use Lattisse on the bottom of my lashes and eyebrows. The only side effects are skin darken on the area you apply Lattise, but will disappear in time. I really love this product! Just wish it was cheap. (LOL)
I trust these guys. I just ordered 10 bottles as the shipping was much cheaper if I get a great number of the product. I have to say, this generic works as well as Latisse and the results are faster. I reached a plateu on Latisse and I cannot explain this but my lashes grew a tad longer since I started using the generic that my husband actually said this to me this Saturday "Ok your lashes are getting too long. Any longer and you will look ridiculous!" Enjoy your new look, define it with a cheap mascara like the ones you can get from your local pharmacy. The things those expensive mascaras offer, latisse or the generic latisse deliver!!

I have been dying to try Latisse ever since I...

I have been dying to try Latisse ever since I heard about the Marini Age Intervention Eyelash conditioner. Then her offices got raided by the FDA for illegally using a prescription drug, bimatoprost, in an over-the-counter product, and I couldn't find anyplace to buy Marini's lash product.

Anyway, I had my doctor write me a prescription for off-label Lumigan. It costs a lot less. I use a soft retractable brush to apply it each night after I take off my makeup and wash my face. I have been using it for 2 weeks, and I am already seeing some improvement in my lash thickness. Since I reuse other applicators like eyeliner and lip gloss, I am not worried about contamination at all. I think it's fine to use a eyeliner brush, as long as it's dedicated to applying Lumigan only, and not used for anything else.

The main reason why I wanted an eyelash growth stimulator is because my lashes are stick-straight. Unless I curl them, my eyes look very tired. Although my lashes are already decently thick, long, and jet black, if they are longer it will be easier to curl them.  In another few weeks I will post my before/after pictures.

I found out that 1 drop is not enough for me to do eyelashes and brows-I need 2 drops. And my eyelashes are better and better each week, awesome.
Oh, Posie Rosie has updated with new Lumigan pics at the start of this thread. Check 'em out! Looks like the Lumigan is doing a pretty amazing job for her.
Definitely use as close to ONE drop as you can - for bothe lashes AND brows. Like ALABAMAGAL, my brows are much nicer than they were before the Lumigan!

Had to stop using Latisse, now using Rapidlash

After using Latisse for over two years, I had to stop using it. Although I loved how thick, full, and ridiculously long my lashes were (complete strangers would comment on it when i was out in public, saying that I had the longest lashes they had ever seen), I started having side effects. My eyes were so red and bloodshot that people would come up to me and ask me if I was high, or comment on my bloodshot eyes. it got REALLY annoying, and finally I had to concede defeat. I stopped using Latisse.

I use Rapidlash now. It is much cheaper, one tube lasts me 6 months, and I don't have the itchiness or dry eyes that i got from Latisse. My lashes are still impressive, although nowhere near the insane length that I got with Latisse.

My optometrist was a total jerk and refused to write me a prescription. Don't argue with them, just go see another doctor.