LATISSE Latisse Week 3! and Already Smiling! - Dubai, AE

Been using latisse week 3 now, all thanks to the...

Been using latisse week 3 now, all thanks to the eyelash extension which in return gave me no eyelashes! At the start, alot like all of you i was skeptical but i was desperate after a years use of eyelash extensions. At week 3 today, i can feel some of my eyelashes hit my face when i shut it, i see growth at the areas that had none, and overall very excited to see the lashes at week 24. I did experience redness, puffyness, slight itching/dermatiatis near the crease of the eye, and alot more sensitiveness to bright light. But all of which the time i had my eyelash extensions removed and could have possibly contributed. I am now using the MAC 2.0 eyeliner brush, and so far one drop helps serve for both upper lid, lower lid, and eyebrows. I’m hoping that by using this brush it would help with the discoloration everyone’s talking about. Also read alot of reviews that the growth of the lashes until 16th week may vary at sizes until reached their maximum potential @ 16 weeks, and that the long lashes may shed their length to 70% after long periods of use and is a cycle, that will need to be kept , maintaining to be kept at 100% growth. Which i am guessing the product should not be overused and only be, three times a week after full growth @16 weeks.