Latisse is a Ripoff, Larger Size for Glaucoma $30, or $10 from India - Athens, GA

Eyelashes grew longer and somewhat thicker. The...

Eyelashes grew longer and somewhat thicker. The length was very elegant, but the cost iss ridiculous. Latisse is just a repackaged version of a Glaucoma treatment which is several times as much product for about $30! Ripoff!

Also, the brushes are worthless, and designed to make you waste product so it wont last. For $10, I get a generic from India, works great! I use a very thin sable brush to put a very tiny amount on, so i get less redness and no waste. Wash brush nightly.

I was getting red itchy eyes but I use less product with my own brush. Also, once the lashes grow, I only use it 2-3 times a week at most. One tiny (latisse size) bottle of generic from India lasted me over a year!

$80 tube of Trentionin only $3!

I am disgusted by Allergan, the original packaging said that bif eyes turned brown it was reversable, NOW they say permanent. They have not studied this enough.

Lashes do fall out after long term use of...

Lashes do fall out after long term use of Latisse!

All these experts say they have never heard this to be true but I experienced it and have heard NUMEROUS reports that eyelashes become brittle and fragile after long term Latisse use.

After I get full results, I use generic Latisse only 1-2 times a week to maintain length and I use very little product. A VERY skinny sable brush and a tiny amount of product. BTW the worst problem with brittle, falling out lashes came when using the REAL product by Allergan.

UPDATE: I am actually finding that use of Latisse...

UPDATE: I am actually finding that use of Latisse once every 2 weeks is enough to maintain my result, at least to my satisfaction and without constant red, itchy eyes. It is important to remove you eye makeup every night to avoid bacteria which can also make lashes fall out, AND, PLEASE wash Latisse off first thing each morning! Do NOT use it during the day.

I now get it generic from India, $10 plus shipping. The doctor has no part in my opinion of Latisse.

This review has been closed to future comments as it promotes the illegal purchase of a product. Medical experts have advised the RealSelf Team that this practice is potentially dangerous, so posts of this nature will no longer be allowed.
What is the generic called?
How do you order it? have been trying all day and can't find the website to open it.
please let me know where or how can l buy fysiko and how much? l can't find it on line thank you
do l need a prescription to buy fysiko?

If it is basically the same as Latisse, you should need one. It is my understanding that all FDA approved drugs can only be dispensed by a doctor or a pharmacist who has a Rx from a doctor. If they are dispensing it without a Rx perhaps it is not FDA approved??

Is Latisse Sold Without a Prescription, over the Counter Now?

-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

For clarification, It is almost always illegal to purchase prescription medication overseas. Please see the information below from Customs & Border Control: http://www.cbp.gov/xp/cgov/travel/clearing/restricted/medication_drugs.xml

"The Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act (the Act) prohibits persons from importing into the United States any prescription drug that has not been approved for sale by the United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA), or which is adulterated or misbranded within the meaning of the Act.

Moreover, in those instances where a United States manufacturer makes an FDA-approved prescription drug and sends it abroad, the Act also prohibits any person other than the original manufacturer from importing the drug back into the United States. Thus, in virtually all instances, individual citizens are prohibited from importing prescription drugs into the United States."

It is also against RealSelf guidelines and terms of service to dicuss anything, which is deemed to be an illegal practice. We do this to keep everyone using RealSelf safe and protected, so please abide by our community rules and do not promote overseas sites, which sell prescription medication.

It is NOT illegal to purchase meds overseas. It is only illegal if you get a diagnosis and prescription from them and then purchase their meds. All drugs from ADC are FDA approved and legal.

Great comments! I have been wanting to try Latisse for quite some time, but this section has really influenced me to go ahead with it. I have always wanted longer eyelashes, so why not give it a shot? Thanks, everyone!
-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

WOW! So many blocked posts because it promotes purchasing online medication. US Pharmaceutical companies are very powerful. Sad. People are not so dumb to buy something just because the information is posted. But, I understand the liability RealSelf faces.
-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

This post has been blocked because it promotes purchasing prescription medication from an online pharmacy or vendor that does not require or verify prescriptions. Medical experts have advised the RealSelf team that this practice is potentially dangerous and may violate FDA regulations and federal laws, so posts of this nature are not allowed.

Hi everyone!
about
Jay here. I'm reading alot these other products. I'm especially interested with the natural ones. First of, I'm a dude. I hear that girls dig guys with long lashes. I have short straight lashes and would like to make it longer. Do you think it will work on men? Thanks!

Yep, long lashes do look good on guys. It should work the same on you. If you try it please write a review so we can hear how it goes!

Absolutely, Jay! I think everyone should do whatever they want to be happy with their appearance. And yes, long lashes on men, I must admit, make "bedroom eyes," haha!
Please let us know how it works, I am especially interested on reports of Bamboo Lash.
Cheers!
Thats the best part! It's only $20. My goal was to try and keep my lashes strong and have more growth. I don't care about length at this point. But so far it's doing what I wanted and you never know..the length might come later!
So I thought I would update on some results. I have been using double lash for about 3 days. I put it on once in the morning and once at night (even though it only says to put it on at night). I don't use the brush they give me because it is a mascara-like applicator. I apply it right to my lash line with a very thin eyeliner brush. I am actually seeing some results already! My eyelashes seem more strong. They are falling out a lot less which is great for me! I have no side effects because I think it's a mostly natural product. I am pretty happy with this product! I will update later with more results!
Awesome news, Sunny! What is the price?
Wow, I had no idea there were so many lash growth products on the market! That is a great price. I'm interested to know how it works. Keep us posted Sunny. I'm still anxiously awaiting for my Idol Lash to arrive in the mail. I will also keep you guys posted on how it works.