Latisse - Great Results After 17 Weeks - Shreveport, LA

After 17 weeks of using latisse, not a day goes by...

after 17 weeks of using latisse, not a day goes by that a complete stranger does not comment on my lashes.  several people have asked me if they are real (makes you want to ask what is not real on them!).

Have been using latisse for 4.5 weeks. noticeable...

have been using latisse for 4.5 weeks. noticeable difference in lash thickness. my lashes are as thick as they were when i was a teenager. have always had rather long lashes, but as i have aged, they have thinned. i am now 45 years old. am taking pictures weekly, and will upload them after 16 weeks. am very pleased with the results.

Dr. Wayne Barksdale

does latisse work with permanent eye liner
Hi Suzi, Thanks for responding...One last question??? Do you apply latisse to your lower eyelashes also??
am still having great results with the latisse after 10 months. just like before use, my lashes are thicker at times and thinner at times, but the thinner times are still way better than the thinner times pre-use. i still have people comment on my eyes and eyelashes daily. when i tell them about latisse, they ask all sorts of questions and immediately want to know where to get it. one sweet lady told me just tonite that she noticed my eyes across the room. am still very pleased with results and have no negative side effects. my eyes are light green and have no new pigmentation.
gar81, i just put one drop of the latisse in the cap, and using a liquid eyeliner brush (natural bristle and very fine), i run the brush along my lash line. one drop is plenty...now on maintenance i apply the latisse 3 days a week...
I don't think you need latisse, you have natural long eyelashes and they look nice that length.
Hi there, Wow!!! Your eyes look gorgeous...Can you give me some tips on how your applying it? Are you just putting one coat on your eyelid? Are you using the brushes that came with the latisse???
WOW!!! Your lashes are so long, they almost scared me, girl!! LOL..
Hi Suzi! Your eyelashes are amazing! I have a question for you....i have been using latisse for exactly four weeks now and I have noticed that my lashes are indeed getting longer but something else I notice that im not so happy about is that every night or every other night when I wash my face off from my makeup I usually see about 1-2 eyelashes that fell out, I never really noticed this before using latisse. Have you experienced this? Do you know if its normal? Maybe the eyelashes are falling out and being replaced with thicker longer ones? Please let me if you have any idea or if you've experienced this yourself. Thanks!
egyptian bar, yes some eyelashes fall out and it seems to come in phases...i will lose lots over a period of about 10 days, and my lashes will be thinner, but in about 2 weeks they seem to be thicker than ever. they cycled through these phases before i started using the latisse, though. i would get gaps in my lashes quite often. when i was 20ish that would only happen about 2 times a year, but as i aged, it was happening a lot. the latisse has really helped that problem. they will still thin out, but not as severely and they grow back faster.
Lashes are amazing!!!
I have to ask if you feel it made ur eyes irritated and red. Your lashes look great, but your conjuctiva look red. I have been using latisse for four weeks and I am seeing results but my eyes are itching and looking a little red.
dr2be, I have to admit that my eyes are always a little red. maybe allergies? the latisse makes my lids itch for a few minutes after applying, but it is very minimal.
andee, i use L'oreal full definition voluminous on top lashes and covergirl volume exact on lower (i like the smaller brush for my lower lashes--i don't make as big a mess!).
Hi Suzi, what kidn of mascara do you use?
sure cakeface, an aesthetician can professionally tint your eyelashes just like your hair is colored. the eyelash tint develops much faster, however--in just 1 or 2 minutes it can be washed off. have discovered that you get the best results when you do NOT remove eye makeup first. just like your hair colors better if it is a little dirty, your eyelashes color better a little dirty as well.
WOW! I have been using Enormous Lash for over a year and my results weren't even close to yours. I have to try this asap! Can you please give me some info on Professional lash tinting? I am in New York City and I never heard of this.
Suzi, thanks for keeping us updated. It encourages me to go on, but I suspect I've peaked. I'm nearly 18 weeks along, and to be honest my lashes look the same as they did a month ago. BTW, I apply my Lumigan in just the way you describe, above!
i use a fine eyeliner brush, put 1 drop in the cap and apply it at the lashline. 1 drop is plenty for both eyes. i sometimes do feel the liquid get into my eyes, but have had no color change. the original glaucoma med was a stronger concentration, and the patients put the drops directly into the eye 2 x a day. if you close your eye tightly and use 1 finger to pull gently at the outer corner, then leave the eye closed for a few seconds, you won't get any in your eye.
Hi Suzi, I just started with Latisse and I notices that you have light eyes just like mine. Did you see any change in the color of your eye? Also, when you apply, did you feel any of the fluid going into your eye or did you apply it just above the eyelid base? I saw the video on the Latisse webpage and it seems like she lets the liquid get on the lashes and when I apply, I don't do that since I am afraid of loosing my green eyes. How did you apply it?
Hi Suzi - this is an AMZING result, wow. Thanks for the pictures. Did you put them on your lower lashes too? Those seemed to grow really long as well!
yes KGB, i do put it on my lower lashes as well. i know this is off label, but it works fine with a fine eyeliner brush. i put a drop of latisse in the cap, dip the eyeliner brush in, and that 1 drop is enough to do both eyes, upper and lower lashes. just wash the brush and cap afterwards.
Thank you. I'm excited to try it! I want to try it on my eyebrows, too.
My LORD girl, your eyelashes are crazy! I'm just amazed by how much like a doll you look in the most recent pics. I AM JEALOUS, lol. Truly stunning, I'm so happy for you! I can't wait till I can start on my own eyelash growth process.
Suzi thanks for the recent pictures. You look absolutely beautiful. I can see why people are complimenting you.
thank you andee, for the nice compliment! it has been fun!