Breast lift success - Latham, NY

I wanted a more proportionate body. I was a size...

I wanted a more proportionate body. I was a size 12 on top and 6 on the bottom. With a DD cup size I appeared to be on the heavy side and only wore loose tops. I am now wearing dresses off the rack and feel wonderful about my new look. This change has provided me with the ability to wear all types of tops including strapless and halters. My posture has improved since I don't have the weight and strain on my shoulders and back that I lived with for many years. I receive compliments daily. Many think I have loss weight. That's one of the many benefits of breast reduction and lift. It's a life changing procedure. I only wished I had done this years ago.

Latham Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Polynice and his team of professionals provide excellent care,compassion and confidentiality. Dr. Polynice's surgical skills and the post operative results are exceptional.

Have a similar story, still waiting to do the surgery. Do you feel the scar trade off is worth the better shape and size? Will you post pics?

Thanks for posting your experience here on RealSelf! Would you say you went from a DD to C?

I'm glad you're able to feel proportionate and wear whatever you want now. That sounds like so much fun!