Love my New Girls!

After having 3 kids, I knew wanted a breast...

After having 3 kids, I knew wanted a breast augmentation and finally went for a consult in February. After talking to Dr. DeLuca and him discussing the process, aswering all my questions professionally and honestly, I booked my surgery!

I wanted to be natural looking for my height/frame yet look filled-out in my bathing suits so I went with his suggested size. I am 5'5" and 115 lbs. I was a small 34B and had no volume left so I went with Mentor 350cc/375cc (because my left was slightly larger than my right) silicone moderate plus and under the muscle. I am 5 weeks out and love them!

My healing process was a breeze, my husband was amazed of my pain tolerance. I had some swelling and currently going through the D & F stage. I am left handed and because of that, my left breast is still slighly larger, higher and tighter then my right. I am VERY happy with the surgery, Dr. DeLuca and his amazing staff!! I do hope the swelling is gone, I'd like to stay the size I've become, 34C. I can still wear my old bakinis but fill them out (and by out, I mean I have round fullness popping out the sides) very nicely!! I do hope over the next month or two the slight size difference evens out ... but what I have is sooooo much better then what I had! I see changes week to week so time will tell the rnd result:):)

Thank you for all the nice comments! To...

Thank you for all the nice comments! To beyonce12, changes happen each week. How is your pain? BTW-my second photo was 4 1/2 weeks, not 5 1/2.

It's been 6 weeks now and I have lost more...

It's been 6 weeks now and I have lost more swelling, very disappointed in how small they have become. I am not a full C like was hoping. My right one is also smaller and lighter. The difference is literally driving me crazy! My right one seems to have dropped and my left is slowing dropping. I know no matter what happens, the weight of my right will not increase. I am upset because after my BA, I'm finding out that under the muscle tends to be a lower profile compared to high profile. I never even knew there was high, moderate plus or moderate. This was never mentioned to me. Well I know that I will not be happy later if I'm not happy now..what if I actually still have swelling and they decrease more!? I have a feeling that a re-do is in my future:(

I have an upcoming appointment on Monday, May 6th...

I have an upcoming appointment on Monday, May 6th so I will discuss my concerns with my ps then, curious about what he is going to say. I know I have to wait 4 - 6 months to see end results and for healing and if I choose to get re-do.

Well, I had my 7 week PO and my PS agrees that the...

Well, I had my 7 week PO and my PS agrees that the one is still slightly larger than the other. They have settled into place and swelling is gone. So, we are going to switch them both out with slightly larger implants, one will be 50cc's larger than the other to equal out the size. I'm so excited that I have this 2nd chance! Dr. Deluca said he wants me to be 100% happy so he offered a revision!!:) His work is AMAZING and regardless of my size difference, my breasts look and feel real at just 2 months PO. I recommend him to everyone I know who is interested in getting a BA!! Now I just need to wait til I'm 3 months PO. My hubby doesn't want me to go bigger, he thinks my larger breast is perfect. But I think 400/450cc's will get me to the full C we originally aimed for. :):)

8 Months and One Happy Mom!

After having my second surgery back in September, 2013 to correct a slight difference in sizes... I have to say that I am 100% happy with my final results!! One year ago (March, 2013) I went with 350/375 silicone Mentor Mod Plus unders. After a few months, my doctor and I noticed a bit of size difference in my breasts still & decided I needed a little more to make the girls even and make me feel more comfortable. I have scoliosis and a twisted rib cage which caused asemmetry. My doctor offered to either fix just the one or take the opportunity to go a bit bigger altogether. I took him up on the offer to go bigger and he put in 450/500. All the dropping, fluffing and swelling is done and I think that what I have is what I will be. I didn't realize it the first time, but ladies...changes will happen for months! Just two months ago I was still noticing changes. I thought after a month or two the swelling is gone but soooo not true! When in doubt...GO BIGGER! And remember that if you have breasts that point different ways, breasts that have a gap between them or any other issue...you will still have that after surgery. Implants do not fix pre-existing issues, the implants just make the breasts bigger. Just keep that in mind and remind yourself that we all have different sizes & shapes and we are unique from each other. Embrace what you have and don't expect perfection! Just be happy that what you end up with is still better than what you had before!:) Anyway, Dr. Deluca is the BEST in the Albany, NY area! I'm very glad I picked him as my surgeon and have already sent a friend to him who is also extremely pleased with his work and his entire staff. I'll try to attach a picture! Happy healing ladies:)

7 months, not 8 months ... Sorry!

Sorry, my update should say 7 months not 8! ????

Almost 9 months and feeling GREAT!

Well, it's been almost 9 months and I feel great! I turned 40 in January and I feel better about myself than I did at 20!!! Dr. Deluca is a wonderful surgeon and I'm so glad I went with him. I uploaded some pics I took today:). Hoping all you ladies are doing well, I enjoy reading your stories!!

Having fun with new suits & bras:)

One more...

9 months post...HAPPY!!!!

Albany Plastic Surgeon

Friends

They look awesome!
Thank you!!!:)
Gorgeous end results!! Sorry to see you had to go through 2 surgeries to get there, but you should be extremely pleased now...they look awesome!! :)
Thank you so much KBFTW! You also have beautiful results!!!! You are so physically fit and one hot mama! :)
Awe, well thanks georgiesgirl...I've been working hard at it, so I appreciate that very much! ;) Hope you're having a great week, happy Thursday! :) xo
You look fantastic! Thanks so much for sharing your story. I am very similar to you! I also have a twisted ribcage and my PS is recommending 350cc on the left and 375cc on the right mod plus. But I'm worried it won't be large enough...but am concerned if I go up in cc's the implants will be too wide. What was your BWD prior? Also as the two implants have different projections due to the diff sizes, do you notice a large difference in the projection between the two? Thanks!!!
Hi Babanakat! Thank you, first off! My ribcage is seriously twisted, you can't tell in the pics but my scoliosis is bad. My right breast is pulled towards the side and hangs lower than my left. You can see this in the before pics. Plus it's shorter than my other breast. Once I got my BA, the difference is more noticable but not where I can't accept it. The projection is off slightly even with 50 cc's more in the smalker breast. Because it hangs differently, it will always be different. They didn't start off identical so I can't expect them to end up identical. As far as cc's, if you're going behind muscle, you will loose cc's. So if you're thinking about going bigger, I would recommend it. Boob greed sets in once the swelling goes down. I received moderate plus instead of HP because it helped fill in the chest gap between my breasts. If I went with HP they wouldn't be wide enough...and I didn't want the HP look either. The 450/500 cc's put me in the (according to VS) DDD bra size. But you have more breast tissue than I did, I was a very very small b-cup. I think you will be happy with 400's. Please keep me posted!!!:). It's very exciting!!
That's all really helpful to know! I would like to go up to 375/400cc, but I think they mod plus may be too wide in that size for me. My PS is estimating my post-op size with 350cc to be a D to a large D- which I think would be great! But I worry it may not actually be the case. Was your PS' post-op size estimate accurate? You raise an excellent point that if your boobs aren't identical to begin with (whose are ever), they won't be afterwards either. Thanks for your help! My pre-op is Tuesday =D
Woww you're rocking those bikinis and the boobs look amazing!
Thank you!!:)
What size are you wearing in bikini tops?
Mostly large, but medium in some do fit
Really, I'm wondering. What size I'm gunna wear measuring at a 32D. I bought medium bralettes from forever 21 and my nipples pop out ahha
You look absolutely wonderful!; love your story and results
Thanks so much...i just love reading everyone's stories!!
Thank you!!!:)
Amazing results! I also got 350/375 UHP silicone and I am three months post opp and notice the one with more cc's is taking way long to settle in...they look uneven to me because the one with 350 def is smaller than the 375.....I'm wondering why your surgeon decided to do 50cc difference the 2nd time since wasn't the problem the size difference? Thank you for your post BTW you are one hot mommy!
Hey there! We put in an a total of 50cc's more cause my one was still smaller than the other. I had and still have asymmetry ... I have to live with the fact that they are sisters, not twins!:) One is still lighter than the other and slightly falls and is pulled away to the side because of my twisted ribcage. I've learned that if you had asymmetry pre-op, expect some after. It's actually enhanced even more after implants, but they are sooooo much better than what I had before! Give it time, mine took 6 months before they stopped dropping and fluffing. Yours look A-mazing already!!!
....and thank you for the nice compliment. This site and all the lovely ladies' stories is what got me through my surgery choices and healing process.
Aw thank you so much and your welcome !! The drop and fluff I feel I haven't experience d quite yet because they haven't gotten bigger but drop possibly!
Girl, you're 40?!!! Dang you look AMAZING!!!! I am 2 weeks 2 days out from surgery with Deluca and so far so good. Undecided I'm hoping they don't shrink any!! They are atill high, taking awhile to drop. I went with 425cc silicone... Hoping I don't regret not doing the 450s, but he recommended the 425's so I'm gonna trust him!! Did yours take awhile to relax??
Hi MadiM! Thank you for the nice compliment:). Yes, they took MONTHS to stop dropping and fluffing. And they got bigger as they did! Yours will look drop, just give it time...easier said than done but you will be happy with your final results! Wink-wink:)
Hello! Your boobs look great, and massive in my opinion! I am a 32 AA 5'6 105 pounds so no fat layer and worried that getting 300cc hp unders will look too big! Hope all is well and that mine heal as well a yours after surgery! x
Hi H. Amelia!!! Everything will be great! I went with 350/375 (I have assemetry) the first time and ended up a small to mid c-cup range. I started out a very small b-cup, possibly a-cup. I'm sure you will be very happy with the 300's!!! Mine looked great, I just ended up with boob greed and wanted to go bigger. Believe me...I can totally hide my boobs if need be. Just not in a bathing suit, lol. Good luck, you must be very excited...it's coming up soon! Just remember, your final results will be in months to come, not weeks. Happy healing:):)
I am happy to hear he offered you a revision and you are much happier now! I am booked with Dr. Deluca for surgery on May 13th and have been going crazy trying to decide if I want 425 or 450 bc I am also a small 34b and want to be a full c small d range. I want mod+ profile bc I feel HP would just look too perky and fake on me. I am traveling 3+ hours to go to him so I told Brianne, who orders the implants, to order both and then he can decide the day before! Your post definitely is making me feel more towards the 450cc's... I was thinking at first that might be too big. Did he also do the 3D imaging for you? This is what scared me in the size bc they look huge in those photos! lol