Laser Vaginal Rejuvenation

Best money I ever spent! My husband really didn't...

Best money I ever spent!

My husband really didn't want me to get the surgery. He insisted that I didn't need it. I know things changed a bit after my pregnancies. The main reason I wanted the surgery was the incontinence which is totally gone! My husband is not small..a bit bigger than average..it takes a little more effort for him to get it in and I'm always pretty naturally lubricated.

Its been 7 months since the surgery and he still can't get over the difference. From the outside it looks so much better and I didn't get anything done.

Dr. David Matlock

hi how do i make sure doctor doesnt just tighten my entrance is there any doctor name for this? which type of gynecologist does thia procedure because i want to have from gynecologist... does anyone know of any natural pain killers for pain after vagina tightening of whole muscles..i have heard of anteroposterior i think this means top and bottom muscles thanks
I believe when they tighten just the entrance its called a Perineoplasty. Vaginoplasty is tightening of the whole canal.
thnks so much
i just have to save the money and then i am definitely getting this surgery
Np me too. I cant wait to have it done. The money is the ONLY thing holding me back.
me too yh
how can I know the Dr will do it whole canal ?
How can I know the Dr. will do it whole canal or the entrance only ? How to feel the different ?
Hey I'm a mommy of two and ever since I gave birth things have stretched out and not bounced back. I hated how it felt after my first baby and now after my 4 month old its even worse. Why dont other women tell you to expect these things! Lol. Anyone know of a good surgeon in NY. I have to do something about this.
I had the vagianal rejuvenation, liposuctioned fat put into my labia lips, hood reduction and a few minor repairs done 2 weeks ago from Dr. Gilmer in Nashville. I had horrible incontinence problems even after having a sling done a year ago. I also felt very loose and had "lost" tampons so this was a necessity for me. My husband said everything was fine to him but I did not feel like it was. The entire cost was $9000. The recouperating has been horrendous! It is very painful and is taking a lot longer than what I had anticipated. There is pain, swelling, itching, bleeding and it looks bad. But I'm only two weeks out. Hoping it be all be worth it!!!!
Thanks for posting. I'm here in Nashville and would like to have the procedure done locally due to any and all follow ups appointments. However, because I have been looking into this procedure (lvr) for quite sometime now I know that there are other doctors out that are charging a little less. And, a couple of years back the physician that performed your surgery nor the doctor in the same office as he were not known for doing the lvr in Tennessee so they must be new at all. Please continue to keep us updated on your outcome.
I had this done 2 years ago now, i am very happy with the results. Exterior perfect!! The tightness does loosen up, but I've been with a very large man.
This is the best site yet pertaining to designer va'jayjay's. I really do appreciate those of you that have decided to share your pre and post experiences. I recently found that there are 2 surgeon's in the Nashville area that "specializes" in LVR and I don't think I want to take my chances with them, mainly because I'm sure that there are Dr's out there that would love to take advantage of people's situation. For instance, there were several people on here that sounded like they were duped out of there money. Drs saying that they can perform the vaginoplasty but only tightening up the entrance of the vagina. If I ever be blessed enough to have the procedure done, I promise I will treat my vagina as gentle as a newborn. Everyone please pray for me because I want/need it badly.
Which doctors are you talking about in Nashville? Dr. Gilmer did mine 2 weeks ago and I have been pleased so far except I'm in more pain than I thought I would be in and recuperating has taken longer than I had anticipated. I had vaginal rejuvenation, liposuctioned fat from my belly put in my labia, hood reduction and a few other minor repairs.
How are your results coming along? I would really like to know because I already had my consult and planning to schedule surgery real soon with the same doctor.
The office is very laid back. Make sure you ask lots of questions. What procedures are you having done? I am 5 weeks out and I am starting to feel like myself again. I was in bad pain for a solid two weeks. Do not rush yourself! We have not had sex yet so I can't tell you how that is. The fat injected into my labia has really been the most painful part. Please feel to ask me whatever you want. Dr. Gilmer's staff is quite helpful bc many of the nurses have had the procedures.
How much did thus procedures cost you. I've been wanting to have this done
$9000
Thank you for responding, and so fast! I am having vaginoplasty, labiaplasty, and hood reduction. I am so glad to hear your story because I am on the fence about going with this doctor because I have not seen any reviews on his vaginoplasty and some negative ones on his other procedures. I live in Nashville and have not found any other docs that do this procedure, so I have been thinking about going to another state so I can feel more confident going with a doc with vaginoplasty reviews. The cost is about the same with docs that have many reviews. Please update as soon as you can bc I am waiting to book my procedure! Thanks again!
CMY13 , can you give an update?
Hi can anyone give me any experience of how long this surgery lasts? I want it to be permenant but some people say its not? I really want this surgery so if you can tell me any info it would be great...pain...sensitivity loss..sex after surgery..and anythjng. Thanks
I just got my LVR done 12 days ago so I'm still healing. The surgery was about 2 hours and the first 4 to 5 days where really painful as far as the pressure when I tried to stand up and use the bathroom. Just felt like my insides where going to fall out. Since then I've popped one if the stitches and had the buy dial antibacterial soap and put neosporin in it to relieve the burning. I did the surgery because I notice after I had my son I was urinating on myself if I laugh cough sneeze. When I went for my check up the dr said when I had my son my muscle never closed back up. So I didn't only have LVR, they had to pull my muscles back before doing LVR. Now on day 12 I am experiencing the same urinating coming down but this time I don't even know until after it happens already. I hope this is part of the healing process. You know that it has to get worse before it gets better. Because it is definetly at its worse. I will be back to blog some more in a month or so After I am completely healed. To tell it all. If anyone has anything they need to know you can email me nellie2000@post.com
Hi what Dr. performed your surgery and where is he located? How much did it cost? I'm only interested in getting the lvr because I no longer feel friction during sex....I hope you make a full and speedy recovery.
Thanks I really appreciate that. I went to Dr Gabriel De Pena in Dominican Republic. Dr. Matlock trained him. It cost 4200 for the LVR, pulling my muscle back together, blood work, and X-rays. 804 for the flight and hotel. It would have cost me 10 tho here.. They say it makes a big difference sexually but I haven't gotten that far yet. Another month to go.
Wow that is a steal! I can comfortably travel to Dominican Republic. May I ask where did you stay and how long were you there? I really hope you get the results you are looking for. I plan on having the LVR procedure done in November. Please keep me posted on your progress.