Laser Vaginal Rejuvenation

Best money I ever spent! My husband really didn't...

Best money I ever spent!

My husband really didn't want me to get the surgery. He insisted that I didn't need it. I know things changed a bit after my pregnancies. The main reason I wanted the surgery was the incontinence which is totally gone! My husband is not small..a bit bigger than average..it takes a little more effort for him to get it in and I'm always pretty naturally lubricated.

Its been 7 months since the surgery and he still can't get over the difference. From the outside it looks so much better and I didn't get anything done.

Dr. David Matlock

I had the vagianal rejuvenation, liposuctioned fat put into my labia lips, hood reduction and a few minor repairs done 2 weeks ago from Dr. Gilmer in Nashville. I had horrible incontinence problems even after having a sling done a year ago. I also felt very loose and had "lost" tampons so this was a necessity for me. My husband said everything was fine to him but I did not feel like it was. The entire cost was $9000. The recouperating has been horrendous! It is very painful and is taking a lot longer than what I had anticipated. There is pain, swelling, itching, bleeding and it looks bad. But I'm only two weeks out. Hoping it be all be worth it!!!!
Thanks for posting. I'm here in Nashville and would like to have the procedure done locally due to any and all follow ups appointments. However, because I have been looking into this procedure (lvr) for quite sometime now I know that there are other doctors out that are charging a little less. And, a couple of years back the physician that performed your surgery nor the doctor in the same office as he were not known for doing the lvr in Tennessee so they must be new at all. Please continue to keep us updated on your outcome.
I had this done 2 years ago now, i am very happy with the results. Exterior perfect!! The tightness does loosen up, but I've been with a very large man.
This is the best site yet pertaining to designer va'jayjay's. I really do appreciate those of you that have decided to share your pre and post experiences. I recently found that there are 2 surgeon's in the Nashville area that "specializes" in LVR and I don't think I want to take my chances with them, mainly because I'm sure that there are Dr's out there that would love to take advantage of people's situation. For instance, there were several people on here that sounded like they were duped out of there money. Drs saying that they can perform the vaginoplasty but only tightening up the entrance of the vagina. If I ever be blessed enough to have the procedure done, I promise I will treat my vagina as gentle as a newborn. Everyone please pray for me because I want/need it badly.
Which doctors are you talking about in Nashville? Dr. Gilmer did mine 2 weeks ago and I have been pleased so far except I'm in more pain than I thought I would be in and recuperating has taken longer than I had anticipated. I had vaginal rejuvenation, liposuctioned fat from my belly put in my labia, hood reduction and a few other minor repairs.
Hi can anyone give me any experience of how long this surgery lasts? I want it to be permenant but some people say its not? I really want this surgery so if you can tell me any info it would be great...pain...sensitivity loss..sex after surgery..and anythjng. Thanks
I just got my LVR done 12 days ago so I'm still healing. The surgery was about 2 hours and the first 4 to 5 days where really painful as far as the pressure when I tried to stand up and use the bathroom. Just felt like my insides where going to fall out. Since then I've popped one if the stitches and had the buy dial antibacterial soap and put neosporin in it to relieve the burning. I did the surgery because I notice after I had my son I was urinating on myself if I laugh cough sneeze. When I went for my check up the dr said when I had my son my muscle never closed back up. So I didn't only have LVR, they had to pull my muscles back before doing LVR. Now on day 12 I am experiencing the same urinating coming down but this time I don't even know until after it happens already. I hope this is part of the healing process. You know that it has to get worse before it gets better. Because it is definetly at its worse. I will be back to blog some more in a month or so After I am completely healed. To tell it all. If anyone has anything they need to know you can email me nellie2000@post.com
Hi what Dr. performed your surgery and where is he located? How much did it cost? I'm only interested in getting the lvr because I no longer feel friction during sex....I hope you make a full and speedy recovery.
Thanks I really appreciate that. I went to Dr Gabriel De Pena in Dominican Republic. Dr. Matlock trained him. It cost 4200 for the LVR, pulling my muscle back together, blood work, and X-rays. 804 for the flight and hotel. It would have cost me 10 tho here.. They say it makes a big difference sexually but I haven't gotten that far yet. Another month to go.
Wow that is a steal! I can comfortably travel to Dominican Republic. May I ask where did you stay and how long were you there? I really hope you get the results you are looking for. I plan on having the LVR procedure done in November. Please keep me posted on your progress.
Hi do any of you girls know about any one who has v tightening in thailand?
The price was really good but there was one thing I was not pleased with. The quote i got was 3500 but when I got there I wasn't informed that I had to pay for all the blood test, X-rays, some admission fee so they can register me in the computer and I also was not informed that I had to pay an Xtra 200 dollars because he wanted cash and I had to use more card. One more thing the reason why I was in so much pain the first few days is because he didn't tell me I should have taken a laxative the day before the surgery. My surgery was in a Friday (march 21) I didn't use the bathroom since Wednesday before. I was in a lot of pain because of that. So just to inform you .. Please Clean Out Your System before you go in that room!!!! Ok one more thing I woke up during the surgery and seen the dr and 2 other girls down there and I felt like he was training these girls.. Just very weird. I stayed at the El embajador, it is about 15 blocks from the Hospitan.. Where I got the procedure done but there is a hotel called the Plaza Florida that is 1 block away from the Hospitan. I should have stayed there because the hotel I was in was beautiful but I couldn't really enjoy it because I could hardly walk for the first 3 days. Besides there is this a restaurant called Boga Boga that is next door to Plaza Florida that is the best!!! I see my stitches starting to dissolve finally!! I will keep you posted on my recovery.
No I don't .. Just DR and NY. NY price runs over 10 tho. DR runs 3500 to 4300
I know this is an old post but if you are able to see it please reply. I'd like to know the total cost of your surgery with Dr. Matlock as well as overall experience with the healing process. Thanks and I'm very happy your result was so great!
Hello, Im a yoga mommy too! :) I had it done about 18 months ago, recovery time of about 5 weeks was brutal, I won't lie. I had vaginal tightening and labia reduction repair. Sex at 6 weeks was TIGHT like a virgin and stayed that way for several months. My man is very well endowed, so that didn't help. But now, she looks pretty on the outside and fits my man like a glove, unless I get VERY excited, in that case the whole thing is loose and wet. The doctor did warn that. It's a double edged sword. They want you to be mega tight and also excited and orgasmic?!? Anyways...it is very expensive and painful, but I love the results. Good luck!
Hi cr8tv girl, Finally i did it last 3 weeks. Im still on recovery period at the moment. Its not that painful now but the itcheness and swelling makes me so uneasy. May time flies fast so that i will be able to know its outcome. The outside although it is still sweling looks great...hope the inside brings me great time,too....the procedure is expensive and painful so i just hope that the result would be worth on what i had spent. Thanks...
Oh wow thanks so much for replying! And yesss if it wasn't for yoga to self regulate, I don't know how us moms would manage most days LOL. I have read blogs where women have said the same about it getting a bit loosey goosey when they were really wet but I think it has more to do with what happens physiologically within the body when we are that aroused more than the surgery not being permanent or it being a bad job because the area expands when we get excited naturally. I have five kids all natural and I used to be really tight even after three. But now everything is pretty loose and ugly looking in my opinion. And I AM terrified about the pain because of course the surgeons all make it seem like it is just minor discomfort but I wasn't buying that load because I knew it must be really bad. I mean I have watched vids on YouTube of what the procedure entails. But I'm sure it would be worth it. I have a budget of about ten grand cash and that includes airfare so I think I will be saving awhile if I want to use Dr. Matlock. I know Dr. Jason in New York does it too but I want to go to someone that has been reviewed by someone like you where I'm able to talk to them about their results after some time has went by. God only knows how bad I want the surgery and how much longer I will have to save to go to a really good surgeon. As it is I am going to be using all of our income tax return. LOL hubby wasn't trying to have it but of course I have my ways in convincing him. He wants a new truck and I want a new vagina but if he wants to use the funds for that he will be stuck living in it.
The reviews on Dr. Jason in NYC were very bad. I live here and I would not ho to him. I heard Dr. Javanovich is very good. He studied with Dr. Matlock.
Dr. Alter have great reviews but he only do Labia reduction. Were are located?
Sorry. Where are you located?
Thanks for replying.I'm in New York but I an willing to travel.
Dr. alter has an Office in Nyc but explained to that in nyc would cost more than in His CA office. Guess is insurance. Email me and i will give you a great dr in long island. He did my frieds surgery and she is extremely happy.
Just wanted to add - I have labia minora reduction and clitoral hood reduction with Dr. Alter back in 2008. The results were AMAZING. Better than I expected. I emailed him two years later to let him know how happy I am with the results. I gave birth in 2012 and tore in an area that is causing me discomfort. I plan to go back to Dr. Alter. Evaderci - Why two different surgeons? I am planning to get my vaginal wall rejuvenated. I have had three vaginal births and am done having kids. I am 30 and ready for a wonderful sex life.