Fraxel Ruined my Skin and Life

I had one Palomar 1540 restore treatment a little...

I had one Palomar 1540 restore treatment a little over two years ago and it ruined the texture of my skin and broke nearly every blood vessel on my face. Before the procedure I had near perfect skin except for some fine lines around the eyes.

The healing process went exactly as described yet two weeks after I started to have major issues such as broken blood vessels, wrinkles that were not visible before and a strange grid like pattern all over my entire face. When I went back to the tech who preformed the procedure she informed me that the grid-like pattern would shed off in time and the broken vessels were probably there to begin with even though it was not noted in the pre-op report.

Two years later the strange pattern isstill present along with more broken veins and extremely dry skin. I have spent a ton of money trying to repair the laser damage but nothing seems to have worked. Please do not do this procedure unless your skin is really bad and even then I still would hesitate.

I am 3.5 years out from one 1540 treatment and my...

I am 3.5 years out from one 1540 treatment and my skin still has the weird grid pattern and broken vessels. The extreme dryness has improved and the texture is not as bad as a year ago. I purchased a skin care line called Osmosis and I feel this is why I have seen some improvement and the fact I have juvedem and Botox injected every six months. Ladies please do not let this laser touch your skin. I have consulted many top derms and plastic surgeons in my area and all of them have replaced the palamar 1540 machines since they have seen little to no
Improvement in their patients skin.

I do not blame the tech who preformed it nor the doctor just Palomar