Laser 360-Pixel/AFT/Pulsed Light - Mobile, AL

I've just had my first in a series of three...

I've just had my first in a series of three Laser 360 treatments. It's three procedures done back to back-they start with the AFT pulsed light for skin tone, then pulsed light for tightening and finally, the Pixel for resurfacing. I wanted general improvement in tone, texture, and wrinkle reduction.

Pros-you get all three knocked out at once, combination of lasers gives better results.

Cons-Don't let them kid you..you will be out of sight for several days. The most painful part of the procedure is the Pixel, but it's tolerable. Definitely opt for the numbing cream! Pain from Pixel is like a bad sunburn and peaks out fairly quick. My pain was over in about one hour after procdure. Use vinegar/water solution..it really helps.

Swelling is significant and lasted for about two days. I used gel packs frequently to help with the swelling. Peeling started on day three and continued fully until day five. Days six and seven just some light dryness/flakiness but easily covered with moisturizer.

I'm seeing definite improvement in skin texture/tightening and have had compliments already. I will be going back for sessions two and three in Jan/Feb.

Mobile Facial Plastic Surgeon

Staff is well trained and they make every effort to keep you comfortable. Dr. Martin is exceptional and doesn't recommend unnecessary treatments.