Fraxel Repair - Florida

I had my face and neck done with the fraxel repair...

I had my face and neck done with the fraxel repair in an effort to reduce wrinkles. The procedure itself was not too bad although I did look I had gone through a meat grinder. Bandages have to be changed every 2 hours for the first 2 days and you must use great care. I was so excited to look in the mirror and not see wrinkles. However, as time passed and the swelling went down, the wrinkles came back. I was SO hoping that I would see some benefit. Two years later, you would never know I had anything done. So, three weeks ago, I had a facelift, neck, and foreheard lift. Erbium Yag laser and SMAS lips. I should have NEVER wasted my money on the Fraxel.

You look amazing after your facelift!
Had CO2 laser on face, chest and eye area 13 months ago at 43. Was unrecognizable for about 6 days... literally could not go out of the house. The lightening of skin pigment and elimination of the fine lines and the tightening around eyes was amazing and it reversed a lot of damage on my chest . I am now considering doing it again around the eyes and chest area again.
Your facelift looks fabulous!

The Dr. was nice enough as was his staff. I just did not see any benefit from the laser. Will submit photos soon.