Less Than 48 Hours Til "The Day!" - Las Vegas, NV

Hi All-- So I must confess I have been reading all...

Hi All-- So I must confess I have been reading all of your stories for months now and you have educated me and calmed my fears as I move forward in this mission to change my body. I am 5'6" and 170--- the mom of 3 beautiful kids and wife to an amazing husband. My surgery is in less than 36 hours, and I'm starting to second guess EVERYTHING!! I'm getting a TT, Breast lift and augmentation. I requested 457cc, but now I think that may be too much... and now my husband is stuck and work, my bag is NOT packed, 2 of my 3 babies have fevers, my house is not clean, I still have to finish up a 9 hour work day tomorrow....and I started my period a week early! Is it just me, or is this God trying to tell me something?? Just looking for a little reassurance that I'm doing the right thing. I know this is such a life changing experience, I would love to be the calm one who has no doubts, but right now I'm feeling very selfish and anxious I guess and it's not normal for me... do other people go through this?

In 12 hours I will be at the surgery center!

Well, the girls still have fevers, my dad was admitted to the hospital with an intestinal blockage, and I didn't get all of my stuff done at work, BUT my bag is packed and I'm ready to go! I wasn't sure what to do, and then a good friend reminded me that if I don't do this now, I never will. So here I go everyone~~~ wish me luck! (and thank you!)

2 days post op....sort of

Well guys.... I did it! The surgery was Tuesday the 8th and I made it through. Got back to the hotel and was pretty uncomfortable in my abdomen. Went for a check up Wednesday morning and got the biggest shock. Dr. E said he thought I had some type of bleeding or hematoma due to the unusual swelling on the right side of my abdomen, so back to the surgical center I went! Another 2 hours under the knife and I hope and pray I am officially on the flat side! My doctor was great, and I am so happy he took care of me, but I don't ever want to go through 2 general anesthesia surgeries in 2 days ever again! I feel much better today. Just taking a vicodin and vitamins...walked around the hotel and went with the husband to the grocery store for 20 min. Hoping tomorrow is even better! Thanks for all the support!!!

Yikes! I'm so glad your plastic surgeon caught that. Happy healing!!
Good luck. Hope that things only get better from here !
Well! I hope your babies are feeling better. That would scare me too! Good luck on your surgery I will pray for you. It could be the devil trying to slow you down! It will all work out!
Hope all has gone well. Looking forward to hear how you are doing.
Good luck!!
good luck tomorrow!! my TT surgery is tomorrow too!!
Best of luck tomorrow :-)
No worries...you got this...can't wait to see you on the flat side! You know I'll be jealous, right?
Thank you! I will post all the pictures when I get home ;)
You won't need much in the packed bag. I never touched mine until I put on going home clothes. The house will be dirty 3-4 days into your recovery, cleaning it now won't matter. Hire a maid if you have too. I found doing a load of dishes or laundry wash good to get me up and around. So, let it all go! Good luck! Hope you have an easy recovery!
Thank you!!
You are doing the right thing. Unfortunately things don't always go as planned. It will all be fine. Say a prayer and take a deep breath and get ready to be on the flat side in less than 36 hours!
Thank you!