Absolutely Amazing Experience and Results! - Las Vegas, NV

I feel for the people who have had bad experiences...

I feel for the people who have had bad experiences with Cosmetic Dentists, you can research them forever and still may not really know how good they are, I feel I just got lucky with my dentist, but it did help to see his previous work and photos of other patients, and I did trust him very much...

My story is that ever since I was little I wanted movie star teeth, big and white! But my problem was I already had great teeth, and everyone thought I was crazy.

I started about 10 years ago going to dentists and just about all of them said.. "Jimy, your teeth are perfect, I will not do any surgery on your teeth, keep them virgin,they are wonderful.."

After going to about 10 dentists in Los Angeles I had a thought that the best place for me would be Las Vegas, in fact my girlfriend found the best plastic surgeon ever in Las Vegas! .. there is a huge demand for cosmetic surgery and dentistry since this is the show capital of the world, everyone needs perfect teeth on stage!

So I ended up coming to Vegas to live, while I was out here I visited several dentists, and once again they turned down my business telling me that my teeth are already very nice. How and why wouldnt they want to take my money? I thought it was crazy!!! ..I was frustrated and about to quit until one day I was online and a saw a dentists website with excellent before and after Veneer photos, I noticed how thin the veneers he had made were, so I called them up and scheduled an appointment, I was in there that day!

I met the staff and the dentist, he talked to me for a very long time and listened to what I wanted, he told me "Jim, I know exactly what you want and I can do it for you" ... this was the first time anyone would understand.

So he told me lets get started today, I couldnt believe it and I was so happy, he made an impression and told me to come back in 2 days for my temporary and if I didnt like it we would cancel the whole thing. I got my temps in which I forgot what they were made of ( some kind of plaster not Veneer ) and they looked good, I had these for a very short time..I was told that the veneers will be made by his professional and ready in 7 days. ( To have veneers ready in 7 days is unheard of ) but he did it and I was back and ready to have my veneers put on, I was excited, Dr White showed me these sparkly, bright, white, and very thin Porcelain veneers, he told me they were the absolute best form of porcelain there is, and I believed him by the look of em. I can tell now that very good veneers are really thin and very strong!

It didnt take long for him to put them on, I couldn't believe how he made them so perfect and straight. I was told before hand that any dentist that would have veneers made up so quickly, they probably were no good and the job would be poor. I didnt listen to anyone because I had extreme confidence in this dentist, a very young but very experienced dentist.

When he was done installing all my teeth he gave me the mirror and I almost cried, there were pretty girls in there helping him so I didnt!!! This dentist changed my life, it was the best thing I ever did in my life, I get compliments ever single day on my teeth!

I would have done this even if it was $50,000. I was happy he talked me out of not going with the lightest shade white as it would look ridiculously fake, so we went with a darker shade but my end results where amazing!

I would recommend this dentist for veneers even if you have to fly from NY, he is worth it, its been now 2 years and my teeth are perfect. This dentist is now my good friend and I visit the office often, what a great staff and facility he has.

I knew Las Vegas was going to be where all the good cosmetic doctors are, and im happy Ive found the absolute best Dentist in Las Vegas , he changed my life, im so happy to have the teeth Ive always wanted!!

Jim

Great review! Thank you

Welcome to RealSelf, and thanks for posting a review, and for adding pictures!  It's so nice when you can find a dentist willing to work with you and give you what you truly want.  Congratulations!

2 years later

Can Veneers become whiter as the settle in? My Veneers seem whiter 2 years later then when I first got them, how amazingly interesting, see photos!

How much did he charge?
Hi, how much did my dentist charge for my teeth ?? is that your question ? Jimmy

Another question....did you experience any increased tooth sensitivity or pain when you'd just gotten your veneers?

I Whitened my Teeth Successfully with Veneers

Doctors and people told me that you cannot whiten veneers, this is not true at all. I think doctors do not want us to bleach our veneers because maybe it will decay them or ruin them over time but i use bleach to whiten my veneers and it works wonderful. the trick is to put the gel on front and back of your tooth tray so the bleach will also work on whitening the back of your teeth too. since some really good veneers are somewhat transparent it makes sense to whiten the backside of your teeth too.
You have "movie star" teeth. They look beautiful. I'm glad you had such a good experience! Thank you for sharing your story! xoxo
Huh--never considered that.  But your veneers shouldn't be discoloring, should they?  It does make perfect sense that if your natural teeth have stained behind the veneers, that whitening would make the overall appearance whiter.  Which whitener did you use?
Hi, no my veneers arent discoloring, its the real teeth behind them that do, and I found that if I bleach my real teeth behind my veneers then the front gets superwhite! I think this only works if someone has extremely good veneers, like very very thin and almost transparent, thats what mine are like. Problem is to get these type of veneers its very very expensive, however its totally worth the money! I use only the best whitener, OPALESCENCE is amazing stuff!! You apply the gel in the back side of the bleaching tray instead of the front, and it will not work with any trays from the store, you have to have a custom tray that your dentist made from impressions then it will work. It took every day for an hour of 35% gel and 2 weeks to see that my veneers became whiter,. this is an awesome trick that has made me real happy, I hope other people try it if they want their veneers whiter..works well!! Jimmy
Johnathan R. White

absolutely amazing Dentist and office staff, he made me feel like his best friend, I would recommend this Cosmetic Dentist to anyone! Please contact me if you would like his information, located in Las Vegas, NV