Older New Mom - Las Vegas, NV

I'm an older mom and I I really didnt want to look...

I'm an older mom and I I really didnt want to look like an older parent. I was ready to begin my regemine to look healthy and younger. I heard about Dr k through a friend and we live in Texas but fly to Vargas just to see him and let him make us "young mom's" we both got clear and brilliant Laser, botox and fillers. There was No pain just some swelling but after a few days this was all gone and everyone asks us if were we are using new make-up! When people notice you look amazing and refreshed you know your Dr is the best!
Dr K

The Office staff was amazing! They make you feel right at home and you are a person and not a number here! They truly take care of You and listen to your wants. Dr. K listens to all your concerns and then he tells you and shows you the best options for you. It's nice for a Dr to finally tell you What you need rather than to pay for What you want even though you may or may not need it. It's refreshing to have someone Tell you the truth. He and his staff truly care and give you the most amazing results you could ask for!