Latisse- Dangerous Medication! - Las Vegas, NV

I've tried Latisse on the reccommedation of...

I've tried Latisse on the reccommedation of the SPA consultant who has been using it for awhile. So she says... Purchased it on Friday and used that night. The next day my eyes were red and swollen!! They were so itchy and dry- I looked like I had a conjuctivitis. I can NOT reccommend this product at all!! Unlike other cosmetic products this item can't be returned, therefore I am $120 and I continue to suffer the consequences of my gaulabilty.

And for the docs outhere who had reccomend it this product I incurage the patients to ask them if they used themselfs. A lot of FDA approved producst outhere have been recalled. I would not  be surprized if this one isnext!

My daughter has used it for 2 days and woke up with her eyes swollen nearly shut, welts on her tummy, burning and itching all over her body, hands, palms and the back of her neck on fire and if you try to itch it...it causes even more pain. She has been on Benedryl and ibuprophen all day and it hasn't stopped. What could she do?
Paris Haute Fashion: Armani Prive autumn/winter 2012

Giorgio Armani what food was in a graceful mood any time he taken up this specific Armani Prive collection. Established against a sunset history, it oozed the kind of colour effects you may see if anyone squint your vision at the surface spectrum in the sun equally as it dips into the ocean - or when you get from the beverage menu in the course of happy hr.

Pale rosebud pinks, softest baby blue and ombre vanilla and also grey uncooked silks were content spun into collarless spencer, slender installed strapless
evening dresses 2012, worn above matching clothe blouses, or even tailored, spherical necked jumpsuits.

IN Images: See the Armani Prive collection

It could have already been overly saccharine possibly at times sweets levels do indeed climb to close to diabetic quantities, but about three key elements delivered things back again from the verge. First people trousers - no one pieces an Armani pant similar to, well, Armani. Wide, pleated and smooth as the Coalition government's every last policy, they're every bit as classy as a black outfits, and never way more than in the actual black velvet he delivered with a tastes looks.

So some of the styling at the start of the actual show, which had the versions in leg length collarless artist's coats in addition to blouses together with Philip Treacy berets, made them appear like distinctly unconventional. But overlook them. Your lesson here is that every person should possibly have a set of Armani wide trousers in her attire - at least every taller woman. Another woman should probably accept a thinner pair the other of those beautiful, glittery, sporty-meets-red-carpet cardigan-jackets they showed.

The next winner was the evening wear, which is probably what the front short period - Shailene Woodley, Sophia Loren, Zoe Saldana, Isabelle Huppert, Claudia Cardinale and also Michelle Yeoh * really reached see.

Any lightened up a sense ease, amplified with transparent, loosely minimize layers manufactured for a cooler, more relaxed character than the usual trussed upwards, over wrought reddish colored carpet seems to be that fashion so often ends up giving all of us.

Less can really be more, along with Armani, of all developers, is well placed to lead the way in which.
-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-