The All-on-4 Procedure Changed My Life! - Las Vegas, NV

After months of research I decided to drive to Las...

After months of research I decided to drive to Las Vegas to have the All-on-4 procedure performed by Dr. Golpa. I found that his prices are the lowest and his experience is second-to-none. There was no-pain involved even with my extractions. I am so glad I made this decision, I love my new teeth! Dr. Golpa and his staff are AMAZING!
Las Vegas Cosmetic Dentist

I have had extensive dental work over the years. While I consider myself a pretty good patient I still had a level of anxiety with any procedure. At Dr. Golpa's office I felt immediately relaxed. The staff is friendly and confident. Dr. Golpa is passionate about his work and listens to the patient. I have a medical background and have worked with some truly fabulous surgeons. I have very high expectations. The standard of care at Dr. Golpa's office is first rate

I'm 57 have had surgery for other things in MX. But will not go for my mouth I just have an uneasy feeling. I have been researching for 6 mos. trying to find someone that I came be comfortable with. I've been in my home for the last 8 mos. only going out if I just have too. I walk around my home no teeth and when I do my face and jaw hurts like crazy. Put them on my headache like crazy I've been so depressed about my denture not fitting at all have the worst gag reaction with them. The dentist who done the work file my 2 bottom front teeth and the nerves must be shot the teeth have turned dark. That was for the denture he made to fit. I've been so out done. Needless to say I'll never be comfortable with him I didn't know what he had did until I could ever bit on a banana. I live at lease 150 from Houston area. Need 2 Dentist for consultations I'm not afraid of the dentist but I work some good fitting teeth. My denture look great that just don't fit and the gag reacting give me the worst headache.
Please research Dr. Brueggen of Brueggen Dental in Houston, Texas. Look on youtube and his website and on a site called Vimeo. See if you can see the program he did on the Wellness Hour. You will see that he is a very kind, compassionate, caring, down to earth individual. You can't help but feel comfortable with him. I had the same fears you did. If you don't get the all on four procedure, he can also make regular dentures for you. His lab work is done right there in the office. It is worth the drive. I live 50 miles from his office, but I would drive across the country to go to him. I have absolute confidence in his work and he will put you at ease. Just listen to how he talks in his videos. You can tell he is extremely kind and down to earth. That meant so much to me.....someone I could relate to.
Hi Mike, Can I ask if you can eat anything you want or just soft food ?
This brought a tear to my eye. I couldn't help but feel happy for you. As a 26 year old male who has severe dental issues and watching my teeth rot away right in front of me I am trying to find the most affordable yet best place around. I'm sure I could afford the financing, what do the plans look like. Just thinking about this makes me wanna cry. I'm tired of never smiling in pictures or turning my head to the side when talking to people. I'm also tired of constant toothaches and not being able to eat what I want. I need to do this. I hope sometime this year I can. :)
Stephen, I hope you can get this done. I know in the past, Dr Golpa and my doctor in Houston, Dr. Brueggen have given some people implants free of charge. I believe Clear Choice has a program that helps veterans. You are young and could probably get it financed. Each clinic's website (that I have looked at) have choices and options for financing. Where do you live?
I really hope I can get this done too. There isn't a tooth in my mouth that doesn't look or feel horrible. I know part of it is genetic and the other part is my Mountain Dew addiction. I just want them to extract all my teeth and give me some new beauties that I can go around and be confident with. I actually live about 25 minutes or so from Houston. I'm currently living in Kingwood, Texas. Thank you for the feedback and the advice. I want to get this insecurity out of my life and I look forward to the day it happens. :)
It sounds like you are mentally ready Stephen. You are closer than you think to getting this done. Next step - choose your dentist - research him or her and their facility - make your appointment for a consultation. Go from there. BYU's dentist is nearby - Dr. Brueggen. He's not too far and very experienced. The financing is doable. Most of the dentist that do these procedures have staff that can help you on that end. Good luck to you and keep us posted.
Oh, you are my "neighbor" then. ;) I live in Liverpool....on Chocolate Bayou, in Brazoria Co., sort of between Alvin and Angleton. There is a Clear Choice Dental Implants Clinic in Houston. I don't believe they charge anything for a consultation. There are several other dentists who do the "all on four"....including my dentist, Dr. Brueggen. Lots of info you can find on line. Besides their websites, you can search on youtube and vimeo. Of course, you probably know that already, but there is lots of research you can do. Wishing you the best of luck. It really will make a huge difference in your life.
Las Vegas is right....most people who have this done have financing. And there are people in the clinics who do nothing but help with this. Dr. Brueggen is located on Bellaire.....far out towards Sugar Land. It is right about where Hwy. 6 and Bellaire meet. One block off of Hwy. 6.
I am definitely mentally ready Las Vegas. I will be doing my research tonight and checking out everything there is to know about Dr. Brueggen and other possibilities. I truly do hope the financing is doable, but I am pretty sure it won't be too shabby and my teeth are my number one priority at the moment. Thank you for the advice :)
Byugal we are practically neighbors lol. Thats pretty neat. I will check out that Clear Choice Dental Implants Clinic for a consultation. My lady has been telling me for a while to stop procrastinating and get it done. So I will. I have also watched several videos online and get quite a bit of information from them. I see you and Las Vegas both suggested Dr. Brueggen, if that ain't enough motivation for me then nothing is. Thank you guys and I will definitely do those things that you have suggested. Good day
For more videos - on you tube - type in all on four or dental implants. There's enough there to keep you busy for hours. There are testimonials from Dr. Brueggan and Golpa patients. There is a gal name Kristie in her 20s that had to have dentures and a few years later (this year actually) she got implants. So you are not alone being young with compromised teeth. You can follow her story " kalinjax " I think it is. Plus, so many others. There are animated videos as well. I watched hours of these before I made my decision. Now I wonder why I didn't act faster.

Stephen Moniz Jr, we have a community devoted specifically to ClearChoice Dental Implants. There are currently 14 reviews there from people who have had their treatment done there. Thought you might want to check that out while you are doing your research. :)

Las Vegas I watched several of those videos and let me tell you, I get a little jealous lol. I must say even though it is comforting to know I am not alone in this and other people have had to go through the same things, I also feel bad for them having to go through the challenges that I face day in and day out with these teeth of mine. It's hard to be constantly told I'm an attractive young man yet I have pretty bad teeth. If only those people knew what my teeth looked like, they might not think the same thing. I have hidden these bad boys for too long and I am ready now more then ever to fix this issue of mine. :)
Howdy Megan, nice to meet you. Thanks for offering the suggestion and I will definitely give that a look as well. :). I have alot of reading/research to do and I once again appreciate all the support!
Stephen, I researched this for three years before I had it done. I didn't have the money and I didn't want to finance it....so while I was figuring out how I could get the money, I looked at every video I could find and read every testimonial I could find. I read this forum from top to bottom....several times. I had seen Dr. Brueggen on the Wellness Hour and I was struck by what a kind and compassionate man he seemed to be. I was embarrassed even for a dentist to see my teeth. They say "We've always seen worse"....but that isn't very reassuring. But, after watching Dr. Brueggen on tv and in the videos on the internet, I more or less made up my mind I was going to go to him. Clear Choice has free consultations, and I believe Brueggen charges $200 or maybe $250, but if you go to him for the procedure, he waives that fee. I didn't go to Clear Choice to talk to them, but if something had not worked out so I could go to Dr. Brueggen, I would have had no hesitation to go to them. My mind was made up....I was getting this done. Like I said before....my husband got an insurance settlement, and the next day I was at the clinic and it was scheduled for the day after that. I can honestly say that the worst part of the procedure for me was not having anything to drink after midnight. I hate going to the dentist, but I wasn't nervous....I was so excited to be having this done. I believe Clear Choice is considerably less expensive than Brueggen. I have also heard that sometimes they will negotiate the price with you a little bit.
Dr. Gola is the most affordable if you don't mind flying to Las Vegas.
Stephen -go for it! Take that step and go for a consultation. After that - you can decide (or your teeth and the results of the consultation will decide) what to do next. It sounds like it's time to act. We are all here for you. Good luck!
Hi everyone, just got back from my check up. Can't believe how the swelling and bruising went away in a week I guesss by taking the recommended supplements helped... They say everything looks good had to correct my bite, but I still have alot of tenderness in the root of my mouth say it could be from oral mouth wash they wanted me to use but I thinks its from the needle injections for numbing my mouth... Now trying to get use to my bite....feels funny when I try to eat can't tell if chewing my food but know I am because I'm not choking on it.. I guess it takes awhile to get use to them because after I eat my jaw hurts alittle. So please tell me it will get easier...
Stephen go for it like byugal I researched for a couple of yrs. to and finally did it. With all the research I did never heard any horror stories from people about this procedure. Just find the doctor you feel comfortable with. You are not the only young person with this problem. Good luck :)
Hi everyone, I just got back from my third appointment with Dr. Khatami. This is my third visit, three more visits before I get my permanent. Today I try on the titanium bar and xrays were taken to make sure the bar sits properly on the four implants. The bar fits really well and the next strep was choosing the teeth. I can't decide whether to choose a size bigger than my temporary. Dr. Khatami said that he will put the two sizes on the wax and see which one fits me better. At this stage he can still move the teeth around until I am satisfied with the teeth. I asked about porcelain bridge, but Dr.Khatami doesn't recommend that I get porcelain bridge. He is giving me a composite bridge made of resin and glass. According to him, porcelain is more durable but it can chipped or cracked. Once chipped or cracked, the whole bridge will have to be replaced and during one week when they are making the new bridge, the patients have to go without teeth. Besides, replacing the whole bridge is very expensive. With composite bridge, it just need repair, don't have to make a new bridge. Composite resin put less pressure on the implant and the bone. nj1952, it takes me almost 2 months to get used to the teeth, and even now I still have some tenderness if I touch the area blow my nose and slight throbbing. I cut my food into small pieces and chew it slowly, not putting too much pressure on the implants. I am glad that my water pik is working very well as the bridge is very clean. I was told that the water pik is enough , don't need to use the dental floss for bridge.
Have to ask when I go back next week about the material your Doctor is talking about bet it is alot more cheaper then porcelain... When I get my permanents done I was told there will alway be a temp. set kept there for me just in case something happens.
Wonderful! I just wish I could afford the same procedure. I pretty much have the very same problems shown on the video, anyway.. Congratulations! Very happy for you!
Hi Rui, it's financially doable. They have dental financing links on Dr. Golpa's website with quick responses. I didn't think I could afford this the truth is I couldn't afford not too. I researched the financing before my consultation and had it in place and ready to go. Caremore credit and Spring something or other. I ended up wit three different loans. One joint, one I my name and one in my husbands. So there are ways to get it financed through these special financing groups. Check them out.
Hello, I'm seriously considering getting this done. One question, did you have any kind of dental discount plan like Cigna? I read that Dr. Golpa excepts that plan & from what it sounds like it can save you quite a bit of money.