The All-on-4 Procedure Changed My Life! - Las Vegas, NV

After months of research I decided to drive to Las...

After months of research I decided to drive to Las Vegas to have the All-on-4 procedure performed by Dr. Golpa. I found that his prices are the lowest and his experience is second-to-none. There was no-pain involved even with my extractions. I am so glad I made this decision, I love my new teeth! Dr. Golpa and his staff are AMAZING!

i am so happy for you. I am about the same age and going through the same thing, lowers only, and i had to have bone grafting. I understand how dental procedures like crowns bridges and partials cause you to lose more and more teeth until there is nothing left. I wasn't about to pay for any more procedures that have top be re-done. I am happy with my decision and your video made me VERY happy for you. WELL worth the investment.
I'm 57 have had surgery for other things in MX. But will not go for my mouth I just have an uneasy feeling. I have been researching for 6 mos. trying to find someone that I came be comfortable with. I've been in my home for the last 8 mos. only going out if I just have too. I walk around my home no teeth and when I do my face and jaw hurts like crazy. Put them on my headache like crazy I've been so depressed about my denture not fitting at all have the worst gag reaction with them. The dentist who done the work file my 2 bottom front teeth and the nerves must be shot the teeth have turned dark. That was for the denture he made to fit. I've been so out done. Needless to say I'll never be comfortable with him I didn't know what he had did until I could ever bit on a banana. I live at lease 150 from Houston area. Need 2 Dentist for consultations I'm not afraid of the dentist but I work some good fitting teeth. My denture look great that just don't fit and the gag reacting give me the worst headache.
Please research Dr. Brueggen of Brueggen Dental in Houston, Texas. Look on youtube and his website and on a site called Vimeo. See if you can see the program he did on the Wellness Hour. You will see that he is a very kind, compassionate, caring, down to earth individual. You can't help but feel comfortable with him. I had the same fears you did. If you don't get the all on four procedure, he can also make regular dentures for you. His lab work is done right there in the office. It is worth the drive. I live 50 miles from his office, but I would drive across the country to go to him. I have absolute confidence in his work and he will put you at ease. Just listen to how he talks in his videos. You can tell he is extremely kind and down to earth. That meant so much to me.....someone I could relate to.
Las Vegas Cosmetic Dentist

I have had extensive dental work over the years. While I consider myself a pretty good patient I still had a level of anxiety with any procedure. At Dr. Golpa's office I felt immediately relaxed. The staff is friendly and confident. Dr. Golpa is passionate about his work and listens to the patient. I have a medical background and have worked with some truly fabulous surgeons. I have very high expectations. The standard of care at Dr. Golpa's office is first rate