Doing my Research...- Las Vegas, NV

Hello Ladies...a couple of months ago i made the...

Hello Ladies...a couple of months ago i made the decision to want to get a BA. I am currently deployed so upon my return back to Las Vegas ill be seeing a couple of doctors. Those of you who have had surgery in Las Vegas, is there a PS you recommend? Im currently a 36B and wanting a D/DD size in silicone. my profile pic is what im currently working it. Any advice on what size i should go with?? im looking to be high a round.

Not working with much

I bought this bathing suit back in march...tried it on and didn't like the way it fit so I gave it to my sister. I'm debating a D or bigger. Ugh...I hate that I have to wait til oct/nov to see a PS, being overseas bites.

Hooked

I am so hooked to this website, i love reading everyones post and looking at your results. This site is really helping me with my decision making.

Hey how are you? Just checking in on you to see if chose a PS yet, How are things going?

Thank you for starting your journey on RealSelf! To help the time pass, here are some fun and informative articles for you!

Want To Know What You'd Look Like With D-Cups? [VIDEO]

10 Things I wish I'd known before Breast Augmentation

Breast Augmentation Consultation: Questions to Ask

Keep us posted on your research!

Thanks for the info.
Dr. Hayley Brown as u read is the PS I chose I loved everything abt her, her staff and her office. The moment I met her I knew she would be my choice, I felt very comfortable with her. But I know women who has gone with Dr. Lane Smith I hear he's good too, and he's cheaper than Dr Brown but I'm going with Dr Brown regardless of the price. And as I said before I'll definitely keep u updated. Good luck hun.
Thank you.
I just wanted to say thank you for your service! Come home safe and sound.
Thank you!
I will let you know how my surgery went. I am going to dr. Hankins I heard very good things about him from reviews and also when I went to my consults, I feel comfortable when I met him and also his staff I'm so excited to get my BA done. Also a friend of a friend got her BA down by him and he did an awesome job on her.
Ive read a lot of good reviews about him. He's actually one of the Dr's i plan on seeeing when i get back. I just hate that i have to wait so long to get it done...but i dont return back to the states until Oct/Nov
It's ok it will probably be worth the wait.