Qualified, Inexpensive, Doctor for Implant Removal - Las Vegas, NV

I went to so many consultations with ps, and they...

I went to so many consultations with ps, and they all treated me like I was crazy, and wanted a small forture to take them out! All of them discouraged me to not take the implants out. When I described all my horrible symptom's that I have had over the past 12 years of having implants, and 8 surgeries later of trying to fix all the problems I had .They all said the same thing the implants were NOT making me sick.

My only two regrets are getting the implants in the first place, and keeping them so damn long! Live and Learn right!

Long story short...The surgery painless, quick, inexpensive, and no anesthesia just local! My breast almost look like what I started with, and it has only been one week! I feel a zillion times better already, and I have not even detoxed yet! If you would like more info please write me....

I had saline & sillicone for only one year, but mostly saline. The symptoms I experienced were: Just to name a few:

MIGRAINE
SHORTNESS OF BREATH
COMPROMISED IMMUNE SYSTEM
DIZZINESS
FEELING COLD ALL THE TIME

I had Saline for 11 years and Silicone for around...

I had Saline for 11 years and Silicone for around 1 year. My health had detoirated over the 12 years,and after 8 surgeries to the point of being bed ridden when I wasn't working. I just wanted to explain why I wanted my breast implants out, also I didn't like the way something fake felt inside of me. I love the way they feel now, and I'm still learning to love the way God made me.If your thinking about removing your implants don't hesitate, and lose your health like I did. Do it now! Thank you all for reading, and God Bless.
Hi Susan4716,
I also live in Las Vegas and want to have my implants removed. Please let me know which doctor you went to for your removal...my consultations have not been positive. Thank you!
Hi Ladies, am really thrilled you are all having yours explant operations actually happening - exciting isnt it!!! Fab to hear you are doing well and happy too - great news!!!

I am 10 days post explant - they are slowly fluffing up, wearing a D cup for cup width, but only half filled outwards - I need to be patient and wait at least 3 months for noticeable fluff (apparently).

Since explant, I have had not pain, infections, problems, nothing - its all positive. Although I loved my implants for 20 years, through all the problems (ruptures, capsular contracture, autoimmune diseases, etc), I do think I look slimmer and less matronly without them.

I have discoverred the 2 sizes bigger bra range which make me look naturally big - for evening plunge dresses, etc - but am quite enjoying being cute little size right now, perfect for work.

I feel liberated and have a new lease of life and would encourage anyone thinking about explant to do so. I dont know how to insert photos on here - as have got before, 2 hours after, 1 week later, and in a boost bra.....to encourage you.

I was an A cup at late 20s after breast feeding my kids, then implanted for 20 yrs, poor little things stretched to capacity - to an F cup - thought they would be horribly disfigured - but you know what - I am proud of my natural nearing age 50 breasts and am actually a lot bigger than I started.

Its all good and my health is improving....what more can I say - I am delighted.

Keep well girls and enjoy the freedom!!!

x
hi,
I had my implants removed on monday the 23rd. I thought they had ruptured they arent pip's but I have had them in for nearly 13 years. I went for an ultrasound and they couldnt see a rupture however the lady doing the ultrsound said she could see silicone under my arm pit on the right hand side. When my doctor Paul Clarke from Transform (amazing by the way I would recommend him for anything and everything) removed the implants they where intact so what the frick is the stuff under my armpits any idea anyone. Obviously I am going back the breast clinic to have another ultrasound but has this ever happened to anyone else? She said the silicone looks brighter under the ultrasound and she could see it now I am wondering what the hell was it. Re my implant removal it is painful and my boobs are diddy again but they look like they did after I had my first child so no real complaints there. I would suggest to anyone thinking of having breast implants to think seriously as I wouldnt wish the stress and worry I am going through and have gone through on anyone. Remember breast implants are for life not just for christmas

Patient, Compassionate, Board Qualified, Nice, and Not Money Hungry!