On a Mission to Be Back to Natural!! - Vancouver Canada

Hello everyone! As stated in my title, I'm on a...

Hello everyone!

As stated in my title, I'm on a mission!!! To get these things out of my body! I have had saline implants for almost 13 years now. I had the done under the muscle and through the nipple by a surgeon in Las Vegas Nevada who shortly after me, had retired. He did a wonderful job! They are wonderfully soft to touch and I have the natural feel, but I cant stand how big they are! I am just so tired of catering to them, dressing around them, passing by the dress or tops I love because they just don't look right with a bigger chest. I was pre opp a full 34B before and after my first child (did not breastfeed) and had no change. Since having them I have had my second child which I could not breastfeed because my milk ducts were severed! If someone was to tell me prior to getting my BA that I would have numbness in the lower part of my breasts, loose almost all sensation in my nipples and have no chance of breastfeeding, I would have opted out of the surgery!! :(

Not happy, very boo!

So now I am on the mission to find a surgeon to remove these things, Don't care about the possible sagging, would rather sag a bit than have gigantic boobies! I may be exaggerating a little but they're certainly gigantic to me! I'm finding it pretty expensive in Canada ranging from $3500-$5100 and I see in the USA, people are getting it done from $500-$900-$3000. So I'm not at all opposed to travelling to the bordering states to have it done. Any help would be appreciated!! So here I go...on my mission....will continue to update as I go!
Hi. Im getting mine taken out soon too, cant wait. The best advice I can say to you if your liking for the most affordable option. Ask the ps to do it locally in there office. It is usually a quick in office procedure that they do around $900. Alot of women do this. Just a suggestion to ask plastic surgeons.
Thanks Derasha! Yes I've contacted about 50 PS s far and no one will do it here for under $3100 It's just unbelievable to me. I have explained that I want to use local anesthesia and just have simple removal and no one will budge! One office said it would be $3900! even under local because they would be using an anesthesiologist...CRAZY!!! It looks as though I will have to travel to the states to have my surgery done for a reasonable price :( I really wanted to stay close to home.
I'm sorry. That really sucks!!

Scheduled for March! So excited!!!

Well, I found a Surgeon in California! And booked for March 22nd during spring break. I'll have a week to relax after surgery which worked out perfectly. I am ecstatic! I wish I could have this done today or yesterday really lol. Will update with pictures (before and after) Surgery.

Countdown!

24 SLEEPS!!! I have no fears and still so excited! Not to say I wont have any closer to the date, but for now I am wishing I could hibernate for 20 of those day lol. I've already bought 3 sports bras! All from Forever 21, making my post surgery lists, one for my actual trip and one for when I arrive at home. I don't think I will have any reservations about actually removing them and having small boobies since I never really wanted or felt that I needed them. The love for the girls was never there. Hoping I am still a 34B and no bigger, smaller I wouldn't mind but realistically, judging from what I had before and the fact I've had a child post BA (which brought me to a 34EE) I think I would be bigger than smaller :( I am also looking forward to the girls trip, one of my best friend and I will be driving down and even though it includes surgery it will be nice to have some time away from kids and husband etc ;) I'm driving all my friends and family bonkers!! I'm saying things like "did I tell you how excited I am this week about my surgery?" haha They are rolling their eyes at me saying "really? I had no idea" or " no not in the last 5 min!" Can't help myself :D I'm torturing myself looking at all the pretty smaller sized bras in the store, so tempted to buy some but wont until I see exactly what I am working with.

Pre-explant Photo's

I keep reading about how most of us went to the PS asking for one thing and was convinced to get another. The more I see this the more it irritates me!! It happened to me! I went originally for just a lift after nursing each of my four children. I allowed myself to be swayed. I was told I would be so much happier with implants. I was not! I had one CC revision surgery and even at that point I asked if he would just take them out and he said that would just be silly...I had just spent all that money on them. I have always considered myself a string woman, yet I allowed the Dr to sway my wants. It seems that happens a lot. At least from so many of us. Sorry for the rant. We are beautiful woman!!! I am excited for you and look forward to following your progress!! Big hugs!
Oh I know!! And most of the PS's are pushing for new implants, saying I will hate the way my breasts look, because every woman is the same? I just want these toxic things out of me! They should get implants if they love them so much!! hahaha! We all make mistakes but it's better to live and learn than wonder what if and feel that regret instead and now we know better so we can pass that knowledge on to others. My best friend wanted BA and after explaining what I went through in daily life, judgements, pain, discomfort etc and the health risks with BA she has thankfully changed her mind about getting them (her hubby was happy about that :) So here we are changing for the better and have all this amazing support from all the ladies on this site! You are spot on, we are all beautiful women! Can't wait to see these things gone, can't stop dreaming about the surgery lol! *HUGS*
That's exactly what happened to me.

Found a side boob pic pre BA

What was I thinking!!!!!! Uhhggg! I know I have a frontal photo somewhere.... I feel like an idiot. REGRET REGRET REGRET!!! Live and learn I guess.
I feel ya. Im explanting in a few weeks and cant stop beating myself up for making such a stupid expensive decision
Hey Pickle! Regret yes, but I guess we will never have that feeling of envy for larger breasts though right? Been there done that! :)
That's AMAZING!! The women on here are amazing!! I also had an offer by a lovely lady to drive me if I needed, so wonderful! I am so glad we are all here for each other :) Yes he's quite a ways away, I am in BC Canada and my surgeon is in California. It's an 11 hour drive from my house so not so bad and my girl friend and I decided to make it into sort of a girls trip (sans children) and stop over in Seattle and Portland on the way. Not sure how much I'll want to do after the surgery, but I do take pain and recovery very well so I'm hopeful we can tour the city of Redding and see the sundial bridge and turtle bay park before we leave. I'm crawling out of my skin counting down the days till surgery!!! lol I'm kinda happy I caught my little ones cold now, it's keeping me on my butt and stopping me from going stir crazy ....just a little bit lol

MY SURGEON

My surgeon is actually in Redding Califormia, trying to get this changed!! My original BA was done in Vegas and at the time I started my review/blog I hadn't found my surgeon so I put down Las Vegas.
You look like Megan fox. How many times a day do u hear that? Lol Im so excited for you your time is coming up so quick!!! I know your soooo excited!
Haha!! I do hear that a lot!! It's probably just my dark hair and blue eyes lol but my profile pic is actually Megan! I loved her more pre-surgeries :( She had a natural beauty that didn't need any retouching!
Oh YES I'm ECSTATIC!!! still wish I could sleep through until the day before my surgery haha!! Yours is coming soon too, are you nervous or just excited? I think any nerves will come right after surgery , in terms of healing without complications.

18 Sleeps!

Can you tell I have kids? I count everything in sleeps! I got my confirmation letter yesterday and was so happy! It kinda solidified things more for me, became more real. I bought two genie bras yesterday at Walmart, only thing was, they had only size M - 2x but the actual genie bra site says they have xs/small. Kinda confused! I bought the medium which feels VERY small. I usually just hold things up to my body (in terms of clothing) and see if it will stretch to the middle of my sides and that tells me if it will fit or not. This bra barely reaches the sides and that's with stretching it pretty hard. La senza store fitted me at a 32-D but wear a 34-D on the tightest loop. I just don't find the 32 very comfortable, seems too tight! So I'm not sure whats up with the genie bra cause it seems like a size small. I guess I'm stuck with them now anyway since they are undergarments.
Oh it is megan.... thats why it looked like her. Lmao! Yea shes a mess now. I dont know why she had all that surgery. Its a shame! Im so excited for us!! I just want to get it done like I said before I dont like waiting for things im excited about I do not have patience at all. Im so pumped. Like you said you just want to sleep till surgery day. I feel the same was. Its all I think about, talk about etc.... thank god for you guys cause before I found this site I haunted my poor husband about it. Now when I feel the urge to yap about boobs. I just talk to you girls. Just like yesterday I was so excited to tell my husband that I got my preop appt. He was like "oh thats good honey" lol I wanted 1000 questions and excitment. Like I get from you girls. Lmao.
I hadn't told anybody in all those years. Well, only my ex. And because they were so huge-- which I never wanted-- I've always been sure everybody knew, or suspected, since the rest of me is small. But since I've found all of you, I've been able to tell my best friend, and then a couple other women I know, without feeling the kind of shame I felt before. I regret having done it, and I regret having lived with them for so long, but at least I'm starting to be able to own my body and my truth. And I couldn't have done that alone, so thank you all!!!

Genie bra update

Okay so I have been reading a lot of costumer reviews on the Walmart website for the genie bra and apparently the Medium will fit like a XS/S. One woman said she was a 34d and needs the XL for her to even get it on! another woman who was 38c needed a 2X ....a lot of reviewers complained that they couldn't get the bra on because it was so tight even when they bought one size larger. Noted! So I'm feeling better that the medium I bought will indeed fit! ...I hope!
Yes! I feel like she looks too plastic now WHY MEGAN WHY!!!!????? Don't mess with perfection! I'm dying here waiting, but at least I have a trip to take prior to surgery to keep me somewhat occupied and some friends on the trip I can go on and on about boobs to LOL! Good thing for them, I'll only be there for a day. Then it will be back to my sis in law who's going nuts listening to me too :P
Oh I know the feeling. Its funny cause noone at work knows I have implants! I am telling them im getting a breast reduction. Lmao! So the only people I can talk to is my husband and 2 boys, as soon as I mention the words surgery or boobs everyone seems to disappear! Lmao! Cause ill go on and on and on...lmao!!! Yea im dying here I cant waitttttt seems like time is not moving! Your lucky you have a lil trip to distract you. Lol. Here we sit and wait. Now I have a countdown on my phone for my pre-op appt too! Lmao!!
Hahaha the scatter! lol! I told my son I will be having a surgery to remove my "boobies" and he said "why??" I told him they are making me sick and tired and he says "but I like them!" LOL My son little guy notices everything!!! so I know he will ask where they went, especially when I tell him he needs to be careful and not jump on me because they are healing. Time is definitely at a stand still my goodness :( I look at my calendar everyday thinking how many days now? Yet I just looked the day before. Now if we were on Hollywood pregnancy time we'd be flying!! It seems these stars are having cat like pregnancies, like they're only prgenant for 6 weeks and then the baby is born LOL! The trip will be nice to distract! But I'm hoping I'm not too zonked afterwards. I'm off to Toronto for literally a day and coming back. leaving late Sunday and coming back late Tuesday, 5 hour flight and 3 hour time diff uhhhgg. We start our drive to Cali on Thursday morning :) 11 hours not too bad.

Lotions...

Sooo Iv'e always been an avid "lotioner" I'd say from about 18 yrs old and on I have always been slathering myself with lotions. Body lotion, face lotion, foot lotion etc. I have tried MANY lotions and about 6 years ago I found the Vaseline Cocoa butter radiance lotion and never looked back. It smells a little like cocoa butter but mostly it has a nice light sweet smell of vanilla. I also use this on my son after every bath, he has eczema and it seems to really keep his skin healthy and besides his two trouble spots, which I medicate his skin is just lovely with this stuff, without it however he gets dry and itchy. For me I used to use exfoliating gloves every day! Ever since using this lotion I only really feel the need to do that once a month! It's AMAZING stuff! Now I don't know if it will make much difference at all, and I have been lotioning on the regular, but ever since I knew I was having explant done I've been giving my breasts extra attention in the lotion department. I have also been mixing the lotion with some tummy butter! I used this for when I was pregnant with my son, not sure if it worked for stretch marks because my first child didn't give me any, but who knows maybe it did! So I'm sharing my little mix cause it can't hurt to use it right? I also use the tummy butter on my lips after the shower, it seems to really moisturize and plump them before I slather with chapstick...I'm kind of a chapstick freak! lol
Kids are so funny! Yea my (kids) there 14 and 20, said um well its gonna be hard to get used to. I mean its "you". My comment to them "well get used to it" lol There to much.
I'm going crazy waiting too, but... I caught a bad cold Sunday, and now I'm freaking that I won't be well enough for surgery in three weeks and that my body won't be strong enough to heal properly. Am I just being crazy???
I feel the same way, but... I caught a bad cold Sunday and now I'm freaking that I can't work out and that my body will be too weak from being sick to heal as well as possible after the surgery, which is on the 28th. Am I being crazy, do you think?????

I keep dreaming...

That I've had my surgery already and they are out! I have always had very vivid dreams and always remember in detail once awake. So I find myself grabbing at my chest just to be disappointed that they are still there, and still doing the count down waiting game :( I'm so impatient for this! I feel like 2 weeks is more like 2 years!! I have one more week until my Toronto trip, then my Surgery will be days away!!! My kittens boo boo's (lol) are pretty much healed so I'm no longer worried about something happening while I'm away. 13 SLEEPS!!! Woooo hoooooo!
Your time is almost here girl!!!! I think about you all the time. Cause I know your as inpatient an I am!!! You getting super excited!!
I know I feel like you-- like I'm moving in slow motion and it'll never get here, and at the same time, all I can think about is having them gone, feeling light and graceful and proportionate, looking good in cute clothes, etc etc. Then I'll think all the scary stuff like I won't have a good result, I'm afraid of the anesthesia, afraid of the trip and being in a hotel room after surgery, etc. Back and forth, and so on. Mostly, I'm just impatient. Lol. :)
OH EM GEEEE I'm in the single digit days!!!!!! FREAKING OUT! in the best possible way hahaa! Totally impatient yes LOL and even worse once I get something in my head it's full steam ahead!! But it's starting to fly now between that one trip and the fact that I'm soooo darn tired all the time I can only manage to do so much of trip prep per day, if I weren't so tired I would have been done and packed 3 weeks ago! I'm blaming my chronic fatigue on the implants. I'm trying not to reject them too much in fear my body will start doing crazy things and react to my brain process :p

Single digit days!

Well ladies! Iv'e almost hit the single digit days!!! keeping myself busy as best I can with my chronic fatigue! I'M SO TIRED! Everyday! I do a little, I'm exhausted, I do a lot I'm exhausted. Also my seasonal allergies have started! FML pass me the steel wool so I can scratch my eyes out!! My kitty's boy parts have healed up nicely so I wont be worrying about that while I'm away, and my girl friend has made a lovely spread sheet for our road trip. One more thing... I went back to walmart today to see if I can get some answers on the Genie bra sizing. They have just got some new stock in (pink) so one of the staff and I did a little test! We found a white genie bra in the old packaging and a pink one in the new packaging, both medium.... WELL the size of the pink was much smaller!!! and when compared the white medium one with a pink large it was the same size!? I don't get it. This is bad!! What if you love genie bra and know your size, then happily go buy a new one and it's a size too small??? not cool! Anywho, I bought the pink which I'll wear right after surgery, the others will fit nice just probably not as tight. So EXCITED! but that's not news now is it? haha!
Walmart also has their brand that looks like the genie bra but less expensive and tighter. It has pads in them that you can remove. Look in bra section. It is hanging-not in a box. I'm wearing one now. I had an Explant on the 11th. I have a genie bra too and I like the walmart brand much better. Better compression and better made.
Right! So many mixed emotions I just wish I was a few days away!!
Its so hard I know I want to go buy so many bras tops etc... we cant though. I am so excited to see your pictures when your done. I really think there going to look beautiful! Again just chill and enjoy the fact that your here now... just a few days away... its your time now! Just enjoy and embrace it!! Thinking of you with excitement! !!

OH EM GEE!

7 more sleeps and I will be implant free!!!!! ...that is all :)
TOMORROW!! HOLY CRAP!!!!! IM SOOOOOO EXCITED FOR YOU I CANT BELIVE ITS HERE FOR YOU ALREADY! Please keep me updated ill be thinking about you and putting good vibes out there for you! Its your day... enjoy looking down and just seeing (you)! Please keep me in the loop! Yay!!!!
YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL!!!! Tomorrow morning! It's surreal to me right now! I was given a choice today to do the new incision through the nipple or under the crease, now I'm unsure! Darn it!!
LESS THEN A WEEK AWAY! HOLY CRAP

TOMORROW!!!

Tomorrow is the day! Words cannot express how excited I am right now! I am just a bit confused now as to which incision I should go with, in the crease or through the nipple. Met Dr. Wong and his staff today and they are absolutely as wonderful in person as they are via email, phone etc! Felt very relaxed and comfortable. So now what to do!? I know it's ultimately my choice but Dr. Wong did mention that the future scar could lower once the implants are out and end up with scar under my bikini top etc but then with the nipple incision there is a rick of puckering and sinking...SO DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO!!!! HELP!!!
Yay! So excited for you. Will be thinking about you tomorrow! I personally would go with crease if I had a choice. Scars fade and I wouldn't want to risk the puckering. I think you just have to pick what is more important to you. Best wishes xoxo

Today is the day!

Still doesn't feel real and probably won't until I'm actually having it done. I am SOOO ready for this!!! I have decided to go with the crease incision, I have this opposite thing in life, if it works for everyone else it won't work for me and vise versa! So with that said, I would rather have a small scar either lower than my bikini/bra line or on my breast than have puckered nipples. I just don't have the money to come back or have it corrected at home in BC. Plus I was very excited to know that the removal would be done through the crease cause the nipple thing just freaks me out and grosses me out too!! I have lost so much sensation there I don't want to risk losing more, other than that, I have always healed very well and don't seem to scar much so it shouldn't be very visible. Cannot wait for these things to be a distant memory! I will post before and after pics once I'm done, my wi-fi connection is a pain in the butt at this hotel! Cannot wait to wear all my new clothes that fit properly and don't tug and pull and look distorted on me, and cant wait to go into a store and buy an xs/small size top and just know it WILL fit!!! :)))))))))))))))) HAPPY DAY!
Crease for sure. Mine was teeny tiny & looks great! I will post pics. Mine was a inch long. I've seen longer incisions, but 1 inch worked for me. :-)
Thanks Mdeluca! I will opt for the crease for those very reasons! :) I'll be in the office in an hour yay! Hope everything is going well for you and that you're feeling wonderful after your surgery!!
Oh my god.... not sure what time you went in but I think you may be done by now!! As soon as you feel up to it... let me know! Gentle hugs to you congratulations!

They're OUT!!

I'm going to be short because I'm quite tired and not sure if it's just my allergies kicking my butt or I've got a cold. Surgery went well! We chatted the whole way through, no surprises or complications. We went out and got my pain meds which I haven't used, just took an advil about 3 hours ago when I started to feel a tad bit of discomfort from the incisions and rested by the pool at the hotel. Went shopping and then to red lobster for dinner, now relaxing again about to go to bed. Will update more with pics etc once I'm home, heading out tomorrow morning....Goodnight ladies and thanks for well wishes! xoxoxoox
I followed you ALL the way through your surgery posts! I want to thank you for your spirit and frankness in dealing with this difficult decision. I wish ALL young women felt as you do, and NO ONE would every have implants (Unless they need them medically or after an accident or cancer). I was TERRIFIED to have mine removed, but I did 3/18. Things aren't perfect, but I feel MUCH better! (See my comment under 'Oxford, MS' for my story) Thank you and you are a very lovely young lady. All the best! ;)
You are so sweet!! Thank you for posting!! I am sooo very happy to post my story for other women to feel confident about having them removed. Thank you so much for your kind words! :)) All the best to you as well!! xo
Glad to hear things went great !! Can't wait see pics. Happy healing !!

First look!

I'm having sort of a writers block but thought I'd throw up a pic...I'll probably update my experience tonight :)
Wow you look GREAT! You look soooooooo much better! Congrats on your decision.
Thank you so much!! Can't wait to see the continuous changes! SO much better indeed!!! :)

My souvenirs lol

I had absolutely no idea what size my implants were, if there was any betadine in them etc...well they are both 425 and not over filled, just clean clear saline! Nice to know!!
You look great! Thanks for the Vaseline lotion tip too, purchased some myself and it's fab :) look forward to seeing your progress
You really do look absolutely fabulous :) Congratulations!!! How do you feel? I ended up getting a revision last Friday. The doctor agreed to do it without any additional costs since my insurance covered the capsular contracture and the other issues were due to his technical mistakes. And I'm a student and money is tight. Anyway! I regret it right now after seeing your pictures and my own results. My boobs don't look good. Implant position is bad - too low and too centered making my nipples sit too high and too far to the side. God, I hate this. I'm sorry for ranting. I really don't mean to steal your moment! You look amazing! I'm so happy for you! :)
Hi, I had a revision too which I'm not happy with, now seriously considering explant, I want my old little boobs back ;)

Time for some pics!

Okay sorry it's taken me so long!!! Moving to Toronto for a month has me a mess! World has been turned up side down and inside out! Anyways..... on to boobs! So these are 10 days post, i took my stitches out on my own today, didn't bother to get a doctor to do it since I do it all the time at work on my own, plus my AWESOME surgeon is in Cali. Felt a bit faint, not gonna lie and thought I may pass out, so I sat on the floor with my head between my legs and had my gf help me with the second one. Easy peesy! no more stitches! Do not recommend doing this at home, unless you are some type of nurse then it may not be so bad, but it's definitely different taking them out on others than yourself LOL so please don't do it! I'm healing well and feeling great! trying to take things easy though and still not over doing the lifting. Hoping for a lot of retraction and fluffing! My incisions look pretty darn good to me and I'll start using the "scar away" silicone sheets in about a week or so. I know it's only been 10 days but just like I was when I wanted the surgery done, I am still SO IMPATIENT! haha. Would like to thank all you ladies who were with me on my journey (although still not over) Thank you for all your support and kind words! *HUGS* and will continue to update as I go!
You look fantastic! Congratulations! I'm sure you'll continue to look better and better - but you really do have such a great result after only 10 days. :-)
Thank you sooo much!! Best decision I've made in a while!! :) They really do change every day it's amazing!
You look great!!! Can't wait for my deflation in a month.... Wish it were tomorrow. Then I'll have them removed after my big race. Congrats!!

Getting better!

More fluffing and retracting!! Very happy! Will take more pics this coming Saturday :) my 3 weeks post.
You look beautiful!
You look fantastic! Congrats!
Can wait to see pics!

3 weeks!

Well it's been 3 weeks, I'm massaging them daily in the shower with soap. My incisions are a tad bit tender still inside but everything feels great otherwise. When I took my last picture my breasts were a tad bit more full because it was "ladies days" So to me I see a slight difference and there has definitely more fluffing esp in the area closer to the cleavage area. I did get two new bras, balconette style strapless/convertible, Don't think they fit LOL! I got a 34B but I think I'm a C because the sides are flowing over, yikes!! Maybe it's just the style and maybe I'm still adjusting. Anyways, here's more pics!
Hi there, how are things progressing? Hope all is well x
Hi! Yes, things are progressing well! I'm now using organic coconut oil for a massage and skin moisturizer, I love it! Incision area is a touch tender still but everything is looking and feeling wonderful so far :) No regrets! xo
You still look amazing! Thanks for sharing your story.

4 weeks!! Feeling great!!

Tried on some new bralettes from F21 and a strapless/convertible bra from Lasenza but I still think it's fitting too small on me :( Hope I can exchange it.
Have just purchased the Vaseline in a small size (just in case it didn't suit) from Boots £1.39 on special offer. I have used it on my daughters skin condition. Nothing has worked so far but this has and it doesn't sting or anything. I specifically bought it for my daughter as you had mentioned it was good for eczema but I do hope to use it myself too (if I can get near it lol). I will be buying it in the large size next. My daughter loves the smell too. We think it smells like chocolate :-) yummy. thanks for the Tip:-)
Hi, just re-read your review, I didn't realise the glamorous pic was an a picture of you; I thought it was a magazine clipping of a model that you had posted showing the result you hoped to acheive;wow! well you certainly look almost the same as you did in the pic but you are lucky because it looks alike you achieved the look but with extra volume:-) I wondered what size implants you had in. I couldn't see this in your review, don't know if I've missed it. I think I am going to book for removal and then if I like the look stay with it and if not have a further op for replacement. Spoke to the C nurse (she's very helpful, just been giving me some info on the problems with mammograms and new techniques available, how to examine yourself etc) and she said I have to make a decision like yesterday, as I had a positive for rupture and a negative, so really need to get a move on as she told me it can be dangerous to leave them in if there is a rupture. I need to get off this fence and make a decision:-(
Hey WantMTB, thank you for sharing the bra pictures. I wondered what sort of look could be achieved after surgery in bras and few people have posted bra pictures so it is really really helpful. You sound very pleased with your results and you look pretty damn good! I have to get a move on and do something with mine as I have been sitting on the fence forever :-)

Bra update

So I did manage to exchange those bra's at La senza! I was measured and they say I am a 32D wahhhhhhhhh! The 32D had a little room in the cup but the band was proper, the 32C was too small in the cup, Anyway, for me, I fit perfectly into the 34C so I did end up going with a 34C, they told me the band would stretch over time but I've always worn a 34 and been fine with it, it's comfortable and the cup is perfect! I will take more pics soon!
How are you doing? Hope you are healing well. Just curious if you had your capsules removed?
I am well thank you, and healing well. I kept them in as they were soft and transparent and didn't require removal :)
I understand the side spillage situation. My boobs are very wide like yours, and even bigger, and I wish they weren't. Anyway, I'm wearing a 34D because my sides overflow, too. At least they're natural and not 34DD+ and hard as softballs.

Lovin my girls!

Still seeing results! I've lost count of how long its been...maybe 3 months now? I love wearing bralettes and even going without bra in some of my lovely new summer low back dresses that I could never wear with the big ol D's haha!
Thank you for the update :) I go to see Dr Wong mid August. I am looking forward to it!
Every time I see photos of you you continue to improve. They look very symmetrical and small and lovely. Congrats on such great results and I can never than you enough for keeping us posted. It really helps and encourages me (as well as many other, I'm sure).
Congrats you look great. How long did it take you before you were able to resume life completely back to normal. I got a lift do I don't know how soon I can really feel normal again. It's only been 15 days.

Made a progress collage!

Pretty cool to see the differences up close to each other. I'll do another one at the 6 month mark :)
I really like your results.....a lot. You look wonderful and so happy for you.
I love your story! & your have a body shape Silat to mine , very slim and your breasts look similar to mine pre-op just a cup smaller ... But that lovely natural droop... That us what I stupidly wanted to get rid of by getting implants??! For some readon I wanted tits that defy gravity! And interpreted that look as sag. I was so wrong....I am at the nervous stages but confidently going ahead with removal... You look amazing ! Well done :)
Want to hear something funny about the genie bra girl. I worked with ger on a shoot a few months back for a catalog shoot. I'm a plus model and shes a straight size model. The girl has absolutely no tits. Nothing...and she never stops talking about how wonderful she is.
Redding Plastic Surgeon

AMAZING! The staff and Doctor are all amazing, caring and warm people. I couldn't be happier to have met them and had my surgery done by Dr. Wong. Very personable and great sense of humor yet very professional! I wish everyone could be so lucky to have their surgeries done with people like them. The Medical assistant Sarah whom I had booked with on the phone and kept contact with from start to finish is the sweetest person you'll ever meet, She was not scheduled to work the day of my surgery but came in anyway to be with me! I also had a phone call from Dr. Wong the evening of my surgery to check and see if I was doing well and if I had any questions or concerns. HIGHLY recommend! !!