27yrs 5'3 130lbs 34A cup 550cc silicone high under muscle

I had my consultation done last year, i was stuck...

I had my consultation done last year, i was stuck between two doctors but i have now decided to go with Dr. Sohn , customer service was one reason why. The consult was quick and simple but i admit you leave with thoughts and big decisions to make. Here i am 1 month to go and I still cant decide on a size. I read many girls wish they went bigger?
Surgery is soon! Still cant decide between 450cc or bigger?
Or

High profile and moderate high

Height and weight

I am currently 5'3 athletic build

Age 27 5'3 130 lbs 450-500 cc?

Update on size and image

Will Moderate High sag overtime?

I like high profile but want a natural look I'm afraid moderate high will sag over time is this true? Reason I'm worried is the Doctor said i had a short Torso .

Count down until girls arrive!

Its done!! April 24th is the date!!! Im ready I'm scared! Pre consult is this monday! I still dont have a size though... My friend just got a 600cc! Yikes! 450cc im thinking

Sooo 500cc saline ? But high? Or Moderate

Sooo 500cc saline ?
But high? Or Moderate
I want them high but smooth i dont want the big lump on top

Pre op today!! Yay 500cc silicone high it is!!

Ok I lied .. I mean i loved the 500cc but part of me wanted just a little bigger!! Is this normal? Slhd i go up! ???

Almost time!! Help boob greed!

Ok so now that I'm looking at the 500cc they are looking more smaller everyday is this normal? Should i really go up to 525 maybe 550cc ? Im going under the muscle afraid i will be a little to small!

3 more days!

Just dropped off prescription still stressed over size but i stuck with 500cc in the long run i don't want to be an old betty with huge knockers

Changed date!! Boob greed

Final changes were made today. I have yet again upped my CC 's. 550cc it is !! The saying goes when in doubt.. Ao i did it! surgery is Monday April 28th!!

550cc rice sizers

OMG! horrific dream!!

Funny but scary moment! I had a dream i woke up from surgery to find that only 225cc could fit me cause im so flat!! So i woke up with tiny totts!! I cried and cried! Lol!!

TODAY IS THE DAY!!

On my way as i am typing this
Mood- nervous and excited
Speaking to family and praying is all i can do! Wish me luck!

Im out! And out of it!

I wanted to hurry and update while the meds have kicked in! surgery went well. painful, but well. I woke up sore and dazed for about 30 minutes. Im now home and trying to take my mind off the dis comfort. I cant describe the pain at all. I had two kids natural and this hurts more mainly because it does not stop unlike contractions. No nausea at all just very uncomfortable but meds are kicking in so its tolerable. My chest is hard, and very compressed. But i still am excited. This was worth it so far.

Before pics

Sorry i forgot to do this in the beginning!

Before 32 A

Pain!!

Very uncomfortable keep up with your meds and stay on schedule or you will be in a lot of pain.

1 day post op! Feeling great!

It was hard to sleep the first night. Back hurts really bad, but i made it through thanks to my BF. My bands were removed today and that feels soo much better! My doc also gave me stronger pain meds as well. Other than that they look great! Day by day!

A little bruising but loving this process

2 days post op!!

Feeling much better!! Ima able to walk around a lot more. And move my arms just a bit more. My armpit area is very tender and sore and frozen peas help alot.
Keep track of your pain meds and stay on scedule or you will get muscle spasm ouch!

Lookin good

Photos!

Looking good ????

5 DAYS POST OP!

Surprisingly I have had no issues thus far pain is less and less each day. I am able to sleep on my sides as well. The girls are still firm but im going to start mesaging them today. I do have bruising but they are slowly disappearing, I have been taking it easy and still no driving but i will attempt today. Im taking less and less pain meds and im also back to work. Im just so anxious and want the girls to drop.

More photos!

Ugh 550cc looking small : (

Anyone else have this issue of feeling they are not big enough! I knew this would be the case with me because i was super flat i keep reading about tue drop and fluff fairy please tell me this is true!

13 days post op pain???

Im only 13 days and im still trying to take it easy. However is anyone else experiencing odd pains throught the day? Dies this mean im doing too much? Cooking , cleaning and such. I tend to get real bad pains closer to my armpit area. I sit down, add peas, and take a mild pain pill. Should i be concerned it really hurts at times. Is masaging ok when this happens?

Sorry about the typos this mobile app isn't the best please ignore the dates they are wrong im only 13 days post op

Please let me know how to edit that ugh

New photos ugh please D&F!!

Pics not in order

Starting to see results!! D&F!!

Dr.Sohn