23, 5'3" 130 Lbs getting 500 UHP! - Las Vegas, NV

Hello everyone! I am very glad I found this...

Hello everyone! I am very glad I found this website it has been extremely helpful with researching for my upcoming ba. I had actually planned on doing this procedure years ago but in the process of setting it up and getting everything together I found out I was pregnant! Life has a way of changing your plans and throwing curveballs.

Fast forward to this year and I am ready to start the process again. I reconnected with the doctor I had seen previously and have scheduled for sometime in early October (still working with my work superiors to finalize a date as I am active duty). From what I have seen on other before and afters I am leaning towards ~450cc silicone hp under the muscle. I will take the doctors recommendation when I see him next of course. I don't want the super fake super huge look but I do want cleavage and for it to be noticeable that I got work done. The overwhelming percentage of people I've personally spoken to have all said they either a) wish they'd gone bigger or b) they're glad they chose the bigger implants. I'd much rather be in the latter group.

Looking forward to chatting with y'all and seeing more of all your awesome results!

My current smalls

Took some before photos, will be adding more later with a bra and a white tank (the ultimate top for breast augs! haha)

After running this morning...

I realized my sad little sports bra that doesn't have much of a job

I think I found the one!

Had another consultation today and I loved the staff for the most part, they were really nice and knowledgable and encouraging (of course they are but enthusiasm is always appreciated). I also got to try on sizers for the first time and holy moly I think I'm going for 500cc UHP! I just loved how curvaceous I looked. Never thought I would go that big but I know I would like to achieve a D cup. I have tentatively scheduled for October 8th. I'll finalize my deposit next week once I check with work. Ahhhhhhh!!!!!!!! (: