25 Years Old with Itty Bitty Titties Getting 425CC, Finally! :)

I'm going to share my short journey of my breast...

I'm going to share my short journey of my breast augmentation. I live in Las Vegas so there are more than a few plastic surgeons out here.
My doctor was Dr. Sohn. He was my 3rd consult and I decided he was the surgeon I wanted. He had a gentle professional mannerism. I just had my BA on Wednesday, the 29th of January. So right now, I am 2 days post op.

My feeling? Amazing and excited for my new twins! I am not feeling all that much pain and I am not on any pain medications. Just antibiotics and some arnica montana (for swelling and bruising)

Before the BA, I always thought the recovery process was going to be horrible and be bed-ridden for a week. I guess I was expecting the worst. But I woke up this morning, got out of the recliner and I was trying to feel the pain and it wasn't there anymore!! All I feel is a little sore and tightness. It's almost 70% better compared to yesterday. The last pain med I took was last night around 6pm and haven't touched it since.

The day of surgery was pretty much a breeze. The only discomfort I had was the first 10 minutes waking up from the surgery. The first thing I remember doing was feeling my chest and see if it really happened. I was really loopy and drugged up so the pain wasn't too bad.

I heard that after a breast augmentation, it is very normal to puke due to the anesthesia but never had that feeling. Haven't been eating normally since I have no appetite, yet I am still bloated.

I went into my post-op appointment the day after surgery and the nurse unwrapped the ACE bandage from my chest and I felt soooo relieved and it was also the first time I saw my new boobs. I was sort of shocked of how bruised they are and they were sitting up pretty high and I could feel it in my armpits. But I was told they were drop to desired position over time. So I am not worried about that.

What I am so happy about I that I didn't experience any excruciating pain. My only concern is the constipation. Been drinking prune juice, aloe vera juice, stool softeners, and laxative tablets. Still no bowels :( I know its from the anesthesia and the pain meds I took the past 2 days. If I still don't have any movements, I am considering a suppository.

Bruising - 3 days post op

I have never been bruised this much before! Some of the blood from the bruises turned black and ran along the end of my surgical bra right under the armpit, since it compresses a lot.

I feel like my breasts expanded and dropped just a little bit. But the bruising is nightmarish. As for pain, it's getting better each day.

My appetite is totally gone. I only eat when I actually feel hungry, probably not the way to go. I've been eating only 500-700 calories per day. I stopped taking my pain meds after 1 day post op. I rather deal with the pain than being constipated. I had several BM the past 2 days (definitely due to the laxative tablets, stool softeners, and prune juice) but I still feel that there's leftover bloat still hanging around. Can't wait to lose it!

Crazy bruising 5 day post op

Last night I took off the surgical bra and took a look at how the bruising looks and it's gotten so bad. I'm pretty paranoid about it.

I bought a pineapple and some coconut water. To help with bruising and constipation. My bm still isn't back to normal. I wonder if the pains meds (which I stopped taking after 2 day post op) or anesthesia is still in my system.

My bruising was so bad that I was afraid it was a hematoma. But it doesn't hurt when I touch it and it's the same on both sides. What do you ladies think?

My breasts still feel really tight though. I can't wait till that feeling goes away and for them to drop a bit. They are still high up on my chest and still hard. My next post op is on Wednesday and my PS is going to teach me how to massage them. Can't wait.

Also I haven't gotten my incisions wet. Been doing the Saran Wrap + tape thing when showering. Still paranoid about getting wounds wet. But a gf told me to use waterproof bandages, wish I thought of that sooner

6 days post op - still feeling the tightness

Been sleeping at the 45 degree angle still. I think my back has gotten used to it, which isn't a good thing. Now I'm experiencing what you ladies would call "zingers".

As for the bruising, it's definitely getting better. Even my center (which was a yellowish green tinge) is going back to my normal skin tone.
When I take off the support bra, my breasts feel so strange. Like my implants are about to fall out of my incisions lol.

I still feel really tight, pretty impatient about that. Ladies, when did your muscles start to relax and release that really tight feeling?
Las Vegas Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Sohn was super professional and if I got to chose again, I would definitely chose him. Before I went to his office for a consult, two people recommended me to him and now I know why.