25 Years Old with Itty Bitty Titties Getting 425CC, Finally! :)

I'm going to share my short journey of my breast...

I'm going to share my short journey of my breast augmentation. I live in Las Vegas so there are more than a few plastic surgeons out here.
My doctor was Dr. Sohn. He was my 3rd consult and I decided he was the surgeon I wanted. He had a gentle professional mannerism. I just had my BA on Wednesday, the 29th of January. So right now, I am 2 days post op.

My feeling? Amazing and excited for my new twins! I am not feeling all that much pain and I am not on any pain medications. Just antibiotics and some arnica montana (for swelling and bruising)

Before the BA, I always thought the recovery process was going to be horrible and be bed-ridden for a week. I guess I was expecting the worst. But I woke up this morning, got out of the recliner and I was trying to feel the pain and it wasn't there anymore!! All I feel is a little sore and tightness. It's almost 70% better compared to yesterday. The last pain med I took was last night around 6pm and haven't touched it since.

The day of surgery was pretty much a breeze. The only discomfort I had was the first 10 minutes waking up from the surgery. The first thing I remember doing was feeling my chest and see if it really happened. I was really loopy and drugged up so the pain wasn't too bad.

I heard that after a breast augmentation, it is very normal to puke due to the anesthesia but never had that feeling. Haven't been eating normally since I have no appetite, yet I am still bloated.

I went into my post-op appointment the day after surgery and the nurse unwrapped the ACE bandage from my chest and I felt soooo relieved and it was also the first time I saw my new boobs. I was sort of shocked of how bruised they are and they were sitting up pretty high and I could feel it in my armpits. But I was told they were drop to desired position over time. So I am not worried about that.

What I am so happy about I that I didn't experience any excruciating pain. My only concern is the constipation. Been drinking prune juice, aloe vera juice, stool softeners, and laxative tablets. Still no bowels :( I know its from the anesthesia and the pain meds I took the past 2 days. If I still don't have any movements, I am considering a suppository.

Bruising - 3 days post op

I have never been bruised this much before! Some of the blood from the bruises turned black and ran along the end of my surgical bra right under the armpit, since it compresses a lot.

I feel like my breasts expanded and dropped just a little bit. But the bruising is nightmarish. As for pain, it's getting better each day.

My appetite is totally gone. I only eat when I actually feel hungry, probably not the way to go. I've been eating only 500-700 calories per day. I stopped taking my pain meds after 1 day post op. I rather deal with the pain than being constipated. I had several BM the past 2 days (definitely due to the laxative tablets, stool softeners, and prune juice) but I still feel that there's leftover bloat still hanging around. Can't wait to lose it!

Crazy bruising 5 day post op

Last night I took off the surgical bra and took a look at how the bruising looks and it's gotten so bad. I'm pretty paranoid about it.

I bought a pineapple and some coconut water. To help with bruising and constipation. My bm still isn't back to normal. I wonder if the pains meds (which I stopped taking after 2 day post op) or anesthesia is still in my system.

My bruising was so bad that I was afraid it was a hematoma. But it doesn't hurt when I touch it and it's the same on both sides. What do you ladies think?

My breasts still feel really tight though. I can't wait till that feeling goes away and for them to drop a bit. They are still high up on my chest and still hard. My next post op is on Wednesday and my PS is going to teach me how to massage them. Can't wait.

Also I haven't gotten my incisions wet. Been doing the Saran Wrap + tape thing when showering. Still paranoid about getting wounds wet. But a gf told me to use waterproof bandages, wish I thought of that sooner

6 days post op - still feeling the tightness

Been sleeping at the 45 degree angle still. I think my back has gotten used to it, which isn't a good thing. Now I'm experiencing what you ladies would call "zingers".

As for the bruising, it's definitely getting better. Even my center (which was a yellowish green tinge) is going back to my normal skin tone.
When I take off the support bra, my breasts feel so strange. Like my implants are about to fall out of my incisions lol.

I still feel really tight, pretty impatient about that. Ladies, when did your muscles start to relax and release that really tight feeling?
Las Vegas Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Sohn was super professional and if I got to chose again, I would definitely chose him. Before I went to his office for a consult, two people recommended me to him and now I know why.

Looking good. I had that feeling where they felt like they were going to fall out too lol. I still do if I lay on one side for too long. Every day gets better it just takes time.
Congrats on your surgery and I hope you feel better soon. You look great, BTW.
Thanks!! My gf has told me they started dropping already. Most of the pain has subsided.
How is your swelling in the center of your breastfeeding plate? Have you heard of the the thong bra?
The center still feels pretty numb. It's a different shade from the rest of my skin, sort of green I think which is weird. I have these small red dots near the middle too but they are disappearing. No I haven't, what does the thong bra help with?
The bra will help prevent tenting and any "uniboob" even if there are only small signs of symmastia its a great investment for sleeping too. helps keep the pressure off of your breastbone and promotes great cleavage. green is normal. its just a stage of the bruise.
Wow greenstiletto we have so much in common. My BA was also the 29 and our breast look so much alike. It'll be nice to keep checking our reviews so we can give each other some support.
Wow congratulations! Hope you have a smooth recovery!! How are you feeling so far ? My pain is almost gone. Except when I wake up in the morning I experience some dull pain. However I'm experiencing a bad case of bruising. I'm also still feeling really tight. How about you?
Well my pain was gone until last night, l cut my meds yesterday morning and I was left alone the whole day I was feeling so good that I overdid it, the pain came back last night when I washed a heavy glass 8×13 baking dish. My bruising is also bad specially my right is almost black (I posted some pictures in my profile) and I'm also feeling this sharp pain in my left side of the chest every time I move or breathe since last night, it's been rough since then :(
Ohh I saw your pictures, they don't look too bad. When they start yellowing it means it's healing. My right breast seems to be the only giving me the most trouble. It feels more tight and my right hand is more weak compared to my left. Hope you take it easy with using your arms! Whenever you need to open doors or anything, back into it open them!! Hope your left side recovers soon!
Hello dear, how r u feeling? Thru my research I learned pineapples help w bruising and constipation. I know u dont have an appetitive but perhaps a little bit of raw baby carrots, pineapples & some figs during the day and 1 or 2 glasses of coconut water will keep ur digestion going...stay hydrated love...wishing u a speedy recovery.
I'm 3 days post op now, most of the pain is going but still feeling very tight. Thanks for all the tips, I love pineapple and coconut water! Definitely going to the store to pick it up and do something about the bruising :) Thanks Femininee :D