All on 4 Dental Implants - Las Vegas, NV

I'm eating an APPLE...right now as I type this...

I'm eating an APPLE...right now as I type this review!!!
Some may say "so what!, what's the big deal?!....well, let me tell you....
In November 2013 I boarded a plane that took me across the county. I landed safely in the care of the most outstanding team of people that I had ever met!!
I had surgery to remove about 26 teeth along with the difficult extraction of upper and lower wisdom teeth.
In an effort to abbreviate my experience.....IT DIDN'T HURT AT ALL!!!
Prior to arriving in Vegas, I wondered how I would ever make a decision on. Aesthetics.....I pondered...what shade I would choose, what shape, it was all so overwhelming. So I thought.....Dr. Golpa and his staff are experts. They considered the shape of my face, my completion, and My appearance post op.
With this information on hand, THEY got it RIGHT! I was off the hook. Wow!
The following day, I went back to the office to receive my bridges...(still no pain) the bridges were placed, I was checked and rechecked to make sure that my smile was perfect., and it was!
With all this perfection going on, there was one problem, Noone Offered me an APPLE.....
I give thanks to you all for giving me perfection!
Wow!  I'm so glad you are so happy with your procedure.  Why did you need so many teeth removed?  And did you leave two?  Or had you already lost two of them?

Would you be able to post a picture of your smile now?

Also, is that four on the bottom and four on the top?

Hi, The reason for my full mouth extractions was due to periodontal disease. I had 6 save able teeth on top and 4 on the bottom. My front right tooth had just fallen out one day (right before a business lunch) I opted to remove them ALL thus ridding myself of the dreaded PD. I could NOT have made a better choice #Greatful As for a photo, Sure! I'll post one shortly. Finally, in answer to your question. Yes, I have four implants on top and 4 on the bottom. Feel free to ask any additional questions that you may have. I'm the poster child for the all on 4 procedure.
Whooop!  So happy you're willing to post a picture!!!  Before/afters are more popular amongst RealSelf users, but even just an after is fantastic.  Thank you so much for answering my additional questions! :D  I look forward to seeing Dr. Golpa's work on you!

I'm Ready for my close up!

Is it easy to clean?
Good morning Mary, Yes, I have no problems with cleaning......I brush 3 times per day and water Pik twice.
Is is way to clean and does food get stuck
Las Vegas Cosmetic Dentist

Awesome!!! No other adjectives nesscary!