All on 4 Dental Implants - Las Vegas, NV

I'm eating an APPLE...right now as I type this...

I'm eating an APPLE...right now as I type this review!!!
Some may say "so what!, what's the big deal?!....well, let me tell you....
In November 2013 I boarded a plane that took me across the county. I landed safely in the care of the most outstanding team of people that I had ever met!!
I had surgery to remove about 26 teeth along with the difficult extraction of upper and lower wisdom teeth.
In an effort to abbreviate my experience.....IT DIDN'T HURT AT ALL!!!
Prior to arriving in Vegas, I wondered how I would ever make a decision on. Aesthetics.....I pondered...what shade I would choose, what shape, it was all so overwhelming. So I thought.....Dr. Golpa and his staff are experts. They considered the shape of my face, my completion, and My appearance post op.
With this information on hand, THEY got it RIGHT! I was off the hook. Wow!
The following day, I went back to the office to receive my bridges...(still no pain) the bridges were placed, I was checked and rechecked to make sure that my smile was perfect., and it was!
With all this perfection going on, there was one problem, Noone Offered me an APPLE.....
I give thanks to you all for giving me perfection!

I'm Ready for my close up!

Las Vegas Cosmetic Dentist

Awesome!!! No other adjectives nesscary!

Is it easy to clean?
Good morning Mary, Yes, I have no problems with cleaning......I brush 3 times per day and water Pik twice.
Is is way to clean and does food get stuck
Hi Leshiae1!! Your smile does look absolutely beautiful. How many days did you need to take off work & how long did you need pain pills? Thanks!!!
Hi, Thank you for the compliment. I truly appreciate you! I had my procedure on Thursday, I flew home on Saturday, I was in my office bright and early Monday morning. I was given a prescription for pain meds....I still have all but 1 pill. I only took the one " just in case". I never needed any anything more the an aleve
Darn it I just posted long comment asking questions now it's not showing. AGAIN....YOUR TEETH LOOK BEAUTIFUL!!!! I see you posted price 36,000 but can I ask is that for top and bottom?? And is it four implants on top and four on bottom? And the rest are removable? I'm dying to have this done, and trying to do my research to learn all that I can about these, but nothing is better than asking someone who has already gotton it done....please answer questions if you see this. THANKS in advance. GOD BLESS;))
Good morning, No worries...Thank you so much for the compliment! In answer to your questions....I have the all on 4. The price was inclusive of both top and bottom arches. NOTHING is removable. This was by far the BEST decision that I have ever made!! Feel free to ask any question that you may have.
...
You looked absolutely fabulous!
Thank you so much for the compliment!
You're welcome. I have a typo in my comment. It was suppose to say - you look absolutely fabulous. Not past tense. What a great gift from your son. That is very special. I am also a patient of Dr. Golpa and I just got my perms last week but I had to get four different loans. Bottom line - it's worth it!
Lol...no worries about the typo. I understood. Yes, my son is wonderful. I have been truly blessed! Congratulations on YOUR smile!!! I will agree that this procedure isn't cheap. But, if I had to take out 100 loans, I'd be paying them back with a "SMILE".
Great review and very encouraging. I am looking forward to the day of having this procedure done. I little expensive for me right now, but I am saving like crazy and just reading this testimony is going to make me work a little harder. Thank you very helpful.
Thomasina, I am soooo HAPPY that I was able to give you encouragement!! Your comment has made my day! Yes, the procedure is a bit pricey. I was BLESSED to have been able to pay cash, as I have an AWESOME son who covered the cost for me. However, Dr. Golpa has financing available to help ease the blow. I KNOW HOW YOU FEEL......Keep your head up...and if only on the inside (for right now) NEVER STOP SMILING...you will get there!!! Good Luck and God Bless!
When do you correct the bite...?
Don, my bite is actually perfect. I held my teeth slightly apart for the purpose of the photo.
Wow!  I'm so glad you are so happy with your procedure.  Why did you need so many teeth removed?  And did you leave two?  Or had you already lost two of them?

Would you be able to post a picture of your smile now?

Also, is that four on the bottom and four on the top?

Hi, The reason for my full mouth extractions was due to periodontal disease. I had 6 save able teeth on top and 4 on the bottom. My front right tooth had just fallen out one day (right before a business lunch) I opted to remove them ALL thus ridding myself of the dreaded PD. I could NOT have made a better choice #Greatful As for a photo, Sure! I'll post one shortly. Finally, in answer to your question. Yes, I have four implants on top and 4 on the bottom. Feel free to ask any additional questions that you may have. I'm the poster child for the all on 4 procedure.
Whooop!  So happy you're willing to post a picture!!!  Before/afters are more popular amongst RealSelf users, but even just an after is fantastic.  Thank you so much for answering my additional questions! :D  I look forward to seeing Dr. Golpa's work on you!
It'll be up shortly..... I'll have to work up to the "before". :^)
You are gorgeous!  It must be wonderful to not have your teeth distract from that :).  Thank you so much for sharing pictures. :D

And don't feel pressured!  A lot of people have to work up to before pictures, especially in some of the other RealSelf communities I'm in :).  We aim to be a safe space, not a source of stress.  Peace!
Twoplusone....thank you so very much for your kind words!! Yes, it is amazing to be able to just smile when life tells a joke!.....since my implants, "Life" has been hilarious. Lol...