Mom of 3 Boys

I'm 27 year old mommy of 3 beautiful boys!...

I'm 27 year old mommy of 3 beautiful boys! They are 2,4, and 6. I am only 5'0 and weigh 113 lbs. I got really huge with all 3 of my kids and have been dealing with my stomach looking unbearable! Before I had kids, I was always skinny. I gained about 60lbs with the first one, 55lbs with the second one and 53 with the last one. I of course lost most of my weight from each one and ended up getting prego's again...So, I decided I'm more than happy with my 3 boys and don't want anymore kids, so, I would complain to my hubby that I hated my stomach and that my boobs were deflating after I started working out and losing my weight. He told me that in order to get a Mommy Makeover that I had to get down to 115lbs. I think I was about 140lbs when we made that deal!! So, here I am 5 days away from my surgery date, which is scheduled on April 7, 2011.

I am going to have tummy tuck, breast augmentation, lipo on the flanks, and reconstruct my belly button/hernia(not sure exactly what that's called). I am sooooooo nervous and am having a hard time sleeping now!! Listening to other people's stories is starting to help calm the nerves a bit, but it is my first "real" surgery I have ever had, and I really don't know what to expect. I do have a worry about the pain mostly. My PS said he'll give me lortabs and valium for pain and to relax me, but I have high tolerance for meds and I'm not so sure that lortabs are gonna kick the pain for me. Not sure how other people dealt with the pain, but sure hope it's better than what I imagine!! I will post pics of before and after as soon as I can! Any advice from anyone is sooooo appreciated!!

3 days til my surgery....I really am sooo nervous...

3 days til my surgery....I really am sooo nervous and excited!! It's really hard to sleep at night, just pure anxiety now!

I'm really getting more and more nervous.....

I'm really getting more and more nervous...can't sleep and can't take anything to go to sleep!! Anyone else having the same problem??

Photo Update

I haven't been on for a couple of days, so I...

I haven't been on for a couple of days, so I thought I would let everyone know that I am doing very well! Surgery went great, my PS is very satisfied, along with my husband and I. I am really glad I decided to do this. I am only 5 days post op,and the first couple of days seemed as if I would never get through them...but, I am feeling a lot better now! I can get out of bed most of the time by myself now, but still having a hard time getting dressed, sitting for a long time, and standing! I can pee just fine, but being able to go the other route is very difficult! Doc told me of some stuff I could take and I took it and I couldn't stay off the toilet, so I quit taking it. I know, I know, too much info!! But, in the long run, it helps to know before hand! I eat normal stuff, but of course get really full really quick. I still can't stand up straight yet, not sure when I'm gonna be able to do that. I only had one drain put in, not sure why, but glad there's not 2 of them, this one is annoying enough. It will be taken out on Wednesday, can't wait!! I will post more pics as the days come and I see more improvement of my scars/incisions. Anyone else feel like a small shock feeling in their back from the lipo?? It's only when I move certain ways.

I went to my 1 week post op appt. yesterday. They...

I went to my 1 week post op appt. yesterday. They took off all the tape from my breast and from my tummy. I was really grossed out to see my incision on my stomach, I knew it wasn't going to look great but it just looked like it was gonna tear right in half. I got my tube taken out too!!! So glad to get that out. Although I didn't look when my PS took that out, but I heard my husband say "oh crap" and so I looked and the PS was holding it in his hands and it was very long!! Crazy to know that big long hose was inside of me...lol. I felt better for about 5 minutes and all the pain just started coming back. I guess my PS ended up finding a Ventral Hernia inside my stomach when doing surgery. He thought it was only an umbilical hernia, but it ended up being much worse and much bigger! He said that is one reason why I still hurt so much compared to other MM patients. I feel pretty good today, other than not being able to stand straight still and the pain in my stomach from that hernia. Glad to have everything off and get to start to heal!!

Tomorrow I will be 2 weeks post op!! I feel much...

Tomorrow I will be 2 weeks post op!! I feel much better than I did last week! My breast feel great, but my right hasn't dropped as much as my left. I'm starting to get a little worried that it won't drop into place, but then again, I think I worry too much! I just want it to all come out perfect...My stomach is starting to feel a bit better. I have a slight irritation of my skin on my incision where the drain tube opening was at. I thought it was an infection because it burns and stings really bad, but I emailed a picture of it to my PS and they said it looked great except for a bit of an irritated area on my incision, and told me to keep applying the bacitracin. I took pics at 1 week and haven't posted them yet. I will take another pic tomorrow at my 2 week mark! Can't fully stand up straight yet...kinda sucks cause it kills my back! I took my first quick shower by myself yesterday!! I was soooo proud, I called my hubby to let him know...lol.. Hopefully I will be able to start doing other things myself soon!

Photo Update

Well, today I am 3 weeks and 1 day post op....

Well, today I am 3 weeks and 1 day post op. Yesterday I took 2 new pics to show that my breast both have dropped almost evenly and my tummy tuck scar looks just as bad as last week. Can't wait to start on the scar tape and gel!! I still have 3 stitches that haven't dissolved yet, I'm starting to think that they are the permanent ones, and that the assistant didn't take them out at 1 week post op. Yesterday I went in my jacuzzi for the first time since before surgery. It actually was very relaxing! I thought it might put too much pressure on my stomach, but, it was fine. I still have some pain in my stomach to the left of my belly button, I think it's just sore muscles, not sure! It looks and feels like both of my breast are completely dropped, but I guess I will find out in a week when I go see my PS for my 1 month post op appt. I am able to stand a lot better than last week, I feel a bit of a stretch feeling when I stand all the way straight, other than that it feels fine. I keep on having mixed feelings with my breast. I keep thinking I should have gone bigger!! Although, I think I might be where I wanted to be in breast size, but, I still have those thoughts when I have clothes on, just cause they look smaller than when naked. I'm sure once my swelling on my stomach goes down, they will look bigger to me. My Mom leaves tomorrow and it's soooo bitter sweet. I really am sooo happy that she was able to come and help me out for 3 weeks. I'm still not able to do a lot of things and it's going to be difficult without her help. I already told my hubby that the house probably won't be as spic and span as when mom was here...lol. He says he understands, hopefully he really does! Does anyone else have sore muscles???

Ok, I'm slacking on updates, I know I know! My Mom...

Ok, I'm slacking on updates, I know I know! My Mom left back home last Saturday, so, trying to go back to full time mommy and wife has been hard!! Finally right around 3 weeks, I was able to stand straight! Which I was really happy about. Yesterday week 4 post op. I went to my appt. and my PS said that my breast have dropped too soon!! Not sure why, but he told me to exercise them 2-3 times a day. I wore my supportive sports bras that opened in the front, so, I went to Victoria Secret and got sized (I'm a 34D!!!) And I bought a couple of really good supportive bras with no underwire. Hopefully it will give the "girls" the support they need. Over all I am very happy with my results. Has anyone else had their PS tell them they are too good too soon???? Cause that's what he said, they look really good, too good, way too soon. I'm hoping they don't bottom out or anything. So, he told me to only massage them 2 times a week now. I keep trying to google how long it should take for breast to fully drop, cause now I'm getting paranoid, and I can't seem to find crap!! So, if anyone else has had this happen, please let me know what happened...lol ..Thanks!

Tomorrow is 3 months post op!! Time has gone by so...

Tomorrow is 3 months post op!! Time has gone by so quick!! It's been a while since I've updated, so here goes! I am really enjoying the new me, still not use to shopping for things that actually fit! It's a lot harder finding a small shirt that the "girls" fit into. I have gained 11 lbs since surgery, not sure why?? I started doing the Insanity workout a month ago and ever since I've been gaining!! Doesn't make much sense to me, but, I really need to start doing some cardio and lose the weight I gained. Ugh, I really don't understand... Anyone else seem to have this problem?
Las Vegas Plastic Surgeon

You look AMAZING! Like a VS model. Thank you for sharing :)
Wow you look so great !!! I want to so bad 3 kids also I weigh now 185 Still can't get weight off at all I've tired :(. I also have fibromyalgia .
Don't sweat the weight gain ---because your are totally rocking the bikini!! Great results you should be proud of!!
Thank you cottonmomma! I am proud, just too hard on myself, I guess. Just wanna have the best results I can. I started running and doing Insanity again...hopefully I will start seeing some good results!
Omg! You look fantastic! Tomorrow is 6 weeks post-op for me. If you gained weight, I'm not sure where because you really look amazing! Maybe some of it is muscle gain and the rest is still some swelling!
Yea, I definitely have gained..I thought maybe a lil bit of swelling, but, I did quit smoking 3 months before my surgery and gained 8 lbs in that 3 months..now, I gained even more and it almost makes me wanna go back to smoking. But, I know deep down inside that I don't want to, so, I'm just gonna have to find time to hit the gym. I'm always busy and my hubby works 14 hour days, so, I always have the kids and we don't have a daycare system at my gym here(small town). I go to see my PS on the 28th, I'll let ya know how that goes!
How amazing do you feel in that blue dress?!? Because you look amazing!!
Thank you, I felt great, but still hoped I could have worn it without my spanks...lol. Another week or two and my PS said I don't have to wear them anymore! Can't wait!!
Yeah I can't wait until I get to wear clothes without some type of garmet on under it! I've been wearing something to hold me in everyday for over a year..I can't wait to have nothing but bra and panties under my clothes! Here's to wearing clothes without garmets!!!
Wow you look great and your breasts have dropped beautifully! Did you go with under the muscle?
Yeah, I went under the muscle. Yesterday was my 4 week post op appt, and my PS was actually dissappointed that my breast dropped as much as they did. He said they are too good too soon! He kept asking if I had listened to him about the bra's I should be wearing, I'm like, uh yeah sports bras that hook in the front and that's it! So, I actually went to Victoria Secret and got a good supportive bra with no underwire. Hopefully that will help give them the boost they need!
My PS sounds like yours. She was telling me she doesn't want my breasts to drop too soon. I am supposed to wear jogging bras, the extra shock absorbing sports bras.
you look amazing :) I cant wait to put on a slinky little dress (without spanks and standing the whole time)
Thank you, I actually did have my spanks on underneath...lol..I cheated a bit, but what the hay...lol.
Looking good girl!
Thanks so much...!! I appreciate your support!
looking hot mama!! Fab results!!
Thank you...!! It's so hard looking at the TT scar...just can't wait to start putting the scar gel and tape on it already. My PS told me to wait til my 1 month appt. to start on that...so, soon!!
Your new pictures look awesome! Once you start your scar treatment you will notice a difference. You have great scar placement and it looks like when it heals it will just be a thin straight line. The scar gels/silicone really help to flatten and lighten it! It's hard to wait isn't it?? I am so impatient....I want it all right away!! :)
What scar gel/tape are you going to use?
You look great. It's good that your breasts are at least dropping some. Mine haven't dropped any!
Yes, they have dropped quite a bit. I just hit my 3 week mark(post op) and I think they are almost done dropping all the way. It's been a few days since you last commented, have your breast dropped any since then???
I hit my 3 week mark today. Unfortunately mine haven't dropped at all. I have started wearing the strap even though my PS doesn't require me to.
how are you feeling now?
your pics look great ;)
even with them being so early in to it~ they look awesome!
Thanks, I feel a lot better now! I have been doing a lot these past few days and have been soooo busy. I really have over done it...! Right now I have some really sore muscles in my stomach, after I relax a day or two then it calms down. It's hard when my hubby went back to work and I had to start doing stuff for myself, I get exhausted very quickly. I'm starting to stand a bit more straight than a few days ago, but it does feel like it's stretching and kinda uncomfortable, but I don't want to be walking hunched over forever, so I try to walk as straight as I can. Gotta post some new pics soon!!