Full Tummy Tuck, Lipo, and Fat Transfer to Butt - Lansing, MI

I am 34 and have 4 children, all were c- sections,...

I am 34 and have 4 children, all were c- sections, my first child i had at a young age and pregnancy and c- sections have done a number on my body. I have wanted a tummy tuck for many years but felt selfish. I had my tubes tied with my last pregnancy and decided its time. I love the beach and summertime but I feel so horrible with the way my tummy looks that i will avoid the beach and anything to do with showing skin, my fiance has never seen me naked, i guess i just never got used to or accepted this post babies body:)

i have worked out ALOT!! and have lost weight but never the hanging skin on my tummy my flanks are also very full and dr is going to do los of lipo on them and possibly extend the full tummy tuck scar as to not have loose skin in flank area after the lipo,he is also lipo of upper and lower abdomen then fat transfer to butt (brazillian butt lift) for me this is going to be life changing and a sense of freedom to not have to hide behind sweatshirts, I will admit I am sooo terrified of general anethesia and have a fear of not waking up and my children being alone, is that crazy of me or what? my pre op apt. is april 13th and surgery scheduled april 26th.

Lansing Plastic Surgeon

I had tt, lipo w/fat transfer to my butt.I must say I'm very uphappy w/my surgery. $10, 000 was spent on this surgery.my stomach Is still sore in swollen. The fat did not take at all to my butt.so keep in mind you don't always get what u pay for.
I'm having my surg Tuesday and I'm doing a lift with Aug and lipo mini TT and butt fat transfer along with puppet lines correction and meso to my under eye and jaw line! I'm having dr colony do this and in wondering how much pain and if the fat trans to my butt will stick cuz I'm having my entire mid section of my body done. Any advise? Thank you
I had a tt, lipo w/fat transfer to my butt on april 17 2013.I must say I'm very unhappy w/my results. I spent 10,000 on this surgery. My stomach is still is still swollen, my butt is still the same size.so keep in mind u don't always get what u paid for..
Omg I have the same fear..today is the day I get my surgery appt.my fear is I'm not going to wake up,in my five kids will be without a mother..my family is trying to talk me out of it.the more they try to stop me.the more I get scared.on the other hand my husband supports me 1000%..
please let us know how everything turned out, i am sure you are doing great and recuperating
How did your tummy tuck turn out? I am getting mine aug 3rd by the same dr.
How was your TT and was it worth it and how long did it hurt for?
I felt like for 10, 000 my body should have came out better.I was out of work for 1 month
Good luck tomorrow. I go in Wednesday. I also had the fear of not waking up and of the anesthesia. Luckily I know I can handle anesthesia, so as long as we follow PS's instructions, we'll be ok. Just make sure to walk around as much as you can to keep circulation in your extremities and no eating/drinking past midnight.
I have never had anesthesia before so im freaked! lol, I have to be there at 7:00am and surgery at 8:00am, I keep trying to imagine what I will look like, I went to the mall a few days ago and looked at clothes and got so excited thinking about acually buying stuff i liked as opposed to buying stuff to cover my belly! what a great feeling!!!

Good luck with everything! Looking forward to hearing how you feel about your results! If you need support, remember we're here.

Thank you so much, i am getting sooo excited!

Hi Lansing and welcome to RealSelf!

How exciting that you are able to do this for yourself!  By mid to late summer you are going to be rocking a bikini and love your new body!

Your day will be here before you know it so let the count down begin.  The only way to get rid of this skin is to have it removed.  No matter how hard you work out it just does not help.

I look forward to reading your updates and seeing those pictures:)

Keep us up to date and be proud in doing this for yourself.
Thank You Kimmers, I read your advice about getting prepared and supplies I will need, so COOL that you did that for others on this sight very helpfull, i copied your list and plan on shopping soon:) Im so excited and counting down the days! I will post some before pics in the next couple of days.

So glad to help:)   Hurray for the pictures!
thanks for the advice, I really want to get some extra volume and shape, i am going to bring him a pic at my pre op, how many cc's did you get?
Hey we were gunna put 900 ccs each butt cheek but wen I met him in person he and my husband both agreed that I wasn't flat I had some but so we did 500 each butt I guess it all depends on how flat u ar also!
Hey I forgot to tell u make sure your doce injectects at least 600 ccs of fat to each buttocks if u want to see a change I noticed a lot of women who have said they love there results had min of 600 ccs to each buttocks
hello going to get fatt injections do you have any before and after photo and did you chose to be sleep or away for the procedure and also what was the fee was it reasonable for you and your husband thank you.