Amazing Experience! - Langley, BC

I am 3 days post op following liposuction of the...

I am 3 days post op following liposuction of the torso and thighs. I am an active individual but had some stubborn problem areas. From the first time I contacted Dr.Mosher’s office via phone until today I have been treated with kindness and compassion. My personalized consultation was phenomenal; Dr. Mosher explained liposuction in detail including recovery and expected events. He took the time to get to know my goals and there was not a moment in which I felt rushed. His bed side manner was superb and he showed caring throughout the process. I had some anxiety which was simply based around experiencing the unknown. All the staff provided me with educated information that put my mind at ease. They provided me with answers to all my questions and always greeted me with a smile. I had a pre-operative appointment with one of the nurses, it was very informative and I felt prepared to proceed with my procedure. I arrived at the surgery center and the staff there was also kind. The new surgery center is state of the art, I felt lucky to have had surgery at YES. The day after my surgery the office called to see how I was doing which was a special feeling as you can sometimes feel a little low after surgery. I took my garment off for the first time yesterday and I cried! The contour changes that I have already noted are amazing. I have minimal bruising and was able to get back to work today for a few hours. I am going back to the office tomorrow for a post-operative appointment and I look forward to it as the office is a homely environment. I can’t thank Dr.Mosher and his staff enough…I look forward to seeing the positive changes to my results over the next while. ? ?

Let us know how the post-op appointment goes.  Are you going to post some pics?
Vancouver Plastic Surgeon