it was worth the money - Langhorne, PA

I am a 27 year old female and I wanted to lose the...

I am a 27 year old female and I wanted to lose the lower stomach bulge that I spent hours and days in the gym trying to get rid and it just would not go away. I tried everything from ab belts to ab benches, nothing seemed to work! After only 5 sessions i started seeing noticeable results. I can finally go swimsuit shopping without looking in the mirror in disgust and go jeans shopping without seeing those undesirable bulges or that God awful muffin top that sat over my jeans. The staff was very courteous and the environment was very modern and inviting. And my Dr. Bobbi was awesome! I LOVED IT! My friends all wanted my secrets of how I shed the fat so quickly… it’s simple… ZERONA!

Just follow the instructions (cardio for 30mins a day (I ran for 30 mins a day), half your body weight of water or more, the Curva, and the spanx and a healthy diet. If you don’t stick to it you only cheat yourself out of your results!

Thank you for your thorough comments. Me and my cousin (who are both black women) are considering getting a procedure done. Its good to see another black woman on here because as you know, a lot of procedures don't work well on us. So thank you. And you look great. Especially in the after photo. :-)
thank you for your encouragement i did exactly what you said and im in the sixth session and i already lost 6 pounds and 4 inches :D and I've never feel this light before LOVE ZERONA 3 session left and cant wait to see the final result thank you sooooooo much
You could have don that w/o Zerona. Please it is a SCAM
Where did you go in langhorne to get it done?
I don't think zerona works.i've been doing every other day .its my 8 session already but I don't see any difference..I just go to the gym like 3x a week for 30 mins..i should see d result now .coz they say after 6 session u can see the result..Some people see the result bcoz they go to the gym and dieting..not zerona...Don't waste ur money....
Please don't waste your money on the Zerona. Check what Dr. Michael has to say and many other's who were scammed out of their money
You go girl!!! I am debating between the "Z" and SmartLipo. Did you notice the "Z" tighten the skin like smartlipo?
Congrats on your progress. Sounds like you are happy. I have a few Qs if you don't mind. How much time lapsed btwn your consult and 1st appt? Did you have to take supplements for a period prior? Do you still take them? Also did you have to wear some type of restrictive garment? I am reading many posts and see different info. Thanks in advance.
I don't know if its the lighting but you actually look better in the "before " picture...
Thank you! Honestly I thought the same thing so I'm not sure. Only thing I can admit to is that thankful the fat hasnt came back yet & I haven't been exercising so I'm kind of skeptical myself! I'm thinking having a friend do the same exercises and drink only water to see if she loses any inches! I'll keep you updated :-)
Do you really think its the laser that helps or the fact that you are increasing your cardio and drinking more water? I am seriously thinking of doing the zerona but to me I keep thinking anyone can lose a few inches if they up their cardio and drink more water!! I'm asking, I am not trying to be defensive!! You look great by the way....before and after lol!
No it actually did work & I'm still fit! I have multiple photos if you like to see! I have no need to lie because I have nothing to gain from lying! If you are someone who expects to have a flat stomach just by sitting under a laser & not change your diet or exercise, of course it's not going to work! But if you commit to it & follow the instructions you get results!
O.K. The second photo is father away. It seems if you suck your stomach in it would look different. This does not work. Don't let people waste their money
You can't suck in luv handles!!!