Didn't Work for Me After 2 Treatments - Langhorne, PA

Procedure wasn't so bad-- the numbing was the most...

Procedure wasn't so bad-- the numbing was the most difficult part.

Recovery was fairly easy--I followed the icing instructions exactly and minimal pain.

But..I'm still sweating a lot-- both arms.

I'm due up for my 2nd treatment in two weeks. I am keeping my fingers crossed as the procedure was very costly.

2nd treatment- same story. Recovery was easy but...

2nd treatment- same story. Recovery was easy but still sweating. Didn't work for me!!
Bella Body Zerona

google

I had 2 miradry treatments done (both on level 5) and it HARDLY reduced my sweating. My second treatment was 6 months ago and my armpit sweating is back to what it was before. What a joke and waste of money. Miradry works for some, but the statistics they show are clearly exaggerated. You might be better off getting botox because even though it's temporary, it works!
Any updates or changes in your results? I am curious to see if this procedure alters in any way over time. Thank you!
No changes-- still sweating 4 months later. The 2nd time I went in for treatment, they increased the level, however, they were having a difficult time opearting the machine..would have to try 3-4 times to get the suction to work. I'm not sure if that was the problem, that my 1st treatment was level 1 and/or just didn't work for my body. Big waste of $3600!!
Update- it's been a week since my 2nd treatment. Apparently my first session was level 1-- which is probably why recovery was minimal and it didn't work. They upped the level the second time to level 4. I am much more swollen and tender to touch, more lumpy, etc. jury is still out on whether the sweating is gone.

Awe, what a bummer. :( Were you still sweating right after the treatment, or did the sweating actually go away for a while then gradually come back?

I was "sweating" right after the treatment but I read that this could be pseudo-sweating in the beginning. I think it may have been improved for maybe a month and now it's back (or maybe even worse?) I'm anxious to have the 2nd treatment to see what happens.

Hopefully that will do the trick. Do you happen to know what setting they used during your first treatment?

No, I don't. What setting should I ask for during the 2nd treatment?

I definitely can't say what would be the best setting for you, but I would encourage you to discuss it with your doctor so you guys can make sure you are on the same page with the decision about which setting should be used.

Here is another review of a member who had a similar situation, so you might want to reach out to them and see what they thought. There are many other members who have discussed their settings in their reviews too, so post questions on comments on their reviews. I'm sure they would be happy to share the details of their experiences to help you get great results! :)

Same here! 1st treatment in August and second in 2 weeks. I'm still sweating!! :(