Skinnymama - Lancaster, PA

Hi all! Love this site! You are all so...

Hi all! Love this site! You are all so encouraging! I scheduled my TT with lipo on Dec 10! I am excited but really nervous... Not to mention a few pangs of guilt :( this sight has really helped alleviate some of that with your experiences and views! So thank you! Can't wait to have my flat stomach again!!

Recommendation from friend

I'm also in Lancaster and looking for a doctor. Which doctor did you go to?
Day 2 post op! I feel pretty good! Just tightness and a little burning. Really no pain! I was able to get up, walk, and sit-up in a chair. Again for me this isn't that bad! I am just glad to have joined others on the flat side!!!
Feels good to have it done isnt it! Were you able to sleep well last night?
I stayed over in the hospital and they kept waking me every hour to drain my drains. How was your 1st night?
I am finally home! Prefer my recliner right now. Was pretty dehydrated from the surgery so have been drinking water like crazy which mean frequent trips pee! All in all I am pleased! No regrets!!
Congrats SkinnieMama!
Oops, just saw your post...I have been sleeping great, it gets better as the days go by! You seem to be like me, not too much pain. I am not too tired either but really taking it easy. I heard horror stories about people overdoing it and Im afraid I do the same thing. I have to relax!
Congrats!!!!
good luck today!!!!!

We are all here for you and will see you on the other side:)

You are going to do just beautiful.

Congratulations SkinnieMama....and good luck with the surgery tomorrow.
Yay SkinnieMama... the day before my TT. Look forward to being TT buddies.... good luck with your preps. Dont feel guilty ! I'm sure you deserve it. Suzi