I am a mother of 2 girls ages 6 and 2. I am 25 pre...

I am a mother of 2 girls ages 6 and 2. I am 25 pre baby I was 125 at 5'7. I delivered at 225+ both times. I am down to 140 and kind of stuck. I have large amounts of skin and stretch marks. I am really worried about going under general...I fear something going wrong. I am also really worried about the tubes being removed and having a 2 year old that is really clingy. I am really excited to have a flat stomach that doesnt hang!!

It is but you'll find that out the first time you slip in to your jeans :)

By week 5 you should be feeling prety good. That is not to say you won't get tired easier then before but you'll push yourself through it because you have to :) I still have moments were I feel zapped but I get through it and keep moving!

Yep, being active and then not is incredibly hard! The first week I was ok with it, the second week I got a little stir crazy and by the end of the second week I started walking on the treadmill. Thankfully I was able to use the Arc, kind of like an Elliptical, which did not cause me any discomfort. Still though, it was probably week four before I started working out daily again.
Hey! I popped over to see if you had a picture of your tummy on your review and you did!! To me it doesn't look like you have a lot of fat at all!! It just looks like a lot of skin. You are going to look AMAZING after your procedure girl!!
Thanks thats nice to hear but hard to accept. I hear everyone say it but when I look down I dont see that...I tried to post better pics

I had my pre op appt today...the big day is...

I had my pre op appt today...the big day is getting so close. The doc showed me how low he was going to do it. That made me happy. He did point out that my belly button is off a little and that it would say that way. I hope it isnt too noticeable after. He also told me that when I suck my belly in thats about how tight my muscles will be pulled. I didnt realize how lax the fascia was. I was also told it was going to be kind of hard to breath. Kind of an alarming concept specially since I have a cold and its already hard enough to breath lol. Let me tell you I got to so much info it was overwhelming. I also got three perscriptions, five surgical scrub brushed to use two days before and the day of surgery along with my first two showers after. Then I was also given the volumetric exerciser I am suppose to use after surgery and the day before.

Good luck tomorrow! Can't wait to hear from you!!!
It's getting close to your day!! How are you feeling?? Good Luck with everything!!
I am really freaking out to be honest. I find out tomorrow what time I am suppose to go in. Last night when I was giving my 2year old a shower I started to cry lol. I am so worried about all the negative things that can happen and I keep telling myself all these ladies did it and had no major issues so I will be ok. I am happy and excited 99% of the time and the other just horrified I will die. I didnt have any of these fears till I had the date set. I am happy though and ready to be done with it!!! I take my girls to grandmas house tomorrow and that makes me a little sad. I hate leaving them any place. How are you doing??

I have to say that all the exercise and cardio I...

I have to say that all the exercise and cardio I have been doing over the last year has been a great help to me in these few days. Its amazing how much I need the arm strength and legs to get up and down all the time. I did end up getting a recliner since my bed is to high and trying to turn and maneuver on the bed was hard. Getting on and off the chair is so much easier!! I recommend it.

I got a cold from my husband the other day and I have been coughing up my lungs and that doesn't feel good! The PS told me that's a good thing that I am coughing. (it doesn't feel like a good thing!) It will keep me from getting pneumonia. I am using an inspirometer to help keep my lungs expanded and clean of fluids which of course causes me to cough most of the time. When I did it pre-op I was able to reach 3500-4000. After Surgery I was at 2250-2750. My PS was surprised at how much I could fill my lungs with air the next day. It honestly is not as hard to breath as I thought it would be. Again I think that has a lot to do with all the cardio I do.

I got to see a picture of what they took off. I will post it if anyone wants to see what it looks like. They removed 1.4 lbs of skin and then 125 from both sides with lipo. Again the lipo doesn't at all bother me. It feels a little tender if something touches it but that's all. I am excited to post the pictures to see what you all think!!

How has your pain level been? What kind of meds are you taking? I was wondering how that part was coming along!
Wow, Cass, you already have a great hourglass figure. Your scar is very low, was that at your request or the PS recommendation? I would like a low one as well, but still need to talk more specifics with my PS. Can't wait to see more pictures!
Thanks! I was really worried that it would be to high and I told him that I have seen some of that seem to high. He told me that he would put it as low as possible. It follows the line which is what he said he would do! I will try to post better pics soon with me standing. lol

This might be random but my belly button looks...

This might be random but my belly button looks weird and ugly. Did any of you think that? I will try to post a picture of it up close. Also sometimes when I walk I feel a pinch in my stomach on the right side and then a warm feeling floods down my stomach through my leg.

I have a question. when you got your TT did you notice if it lifted your thighs at all?? I am hoping it does! From being so big with my children and losing the weight my legs have extra skin too! I obviously didnt have any elactisity ( SP )..
It did not lift my thigh at all sadly. I was looking at all my stretch marks on my thigh today when they removed the last tube think I wish I could of had a thigh lift because my thighs look really saggy. I have large stretch marks on my legs so I understand. I put on 100lbs with my first baby.
Soccermom,
I think that I got a little skin tightening in my thighs along with the tummy tuck. It's not a dramatic difference but any improvement is good, right?

I have always hated my legs...loose skin and cellulite. I originally wanted to get a thigh lift but my doctor did not feel that I would get optimum results So we just went for the tummy repair and lipo in hips and outer thighs.

Btw...you can look at my before and afters pics and see what you think.
When is your date?? Best of luck to you!

Its been a week since I had the surgery. I am...

Its been a week since I had the surgery. I am feeling pretty good, I had my girls by myself yesterday did really well. I have both my drains out!! That has been amazing. I only need pain meds at night when I go to bed and one when I get up. For some reason my stomach hurts when I wake in the morning and it helps me relax at night and sleep better. My doc did tell me to start sleeping in bed and not on the recliner anymore. Not sure if that is why my stomach bothers me at night and in the morning more. I am still not standing all the way up right pretty close tho. I do have a question sometimes when I breath really deep or more it feels like my abs on the right side of my stomach are ripping apart mostly in one spot all the time. I swear I feel something and it hurts rather bad and to top it off it feels like it burns. Then it stops a few mins later. It seems like the same place that popped when they pulled that last drain tube out. Other than that I have felt amazing. All the scar line hides perfectly under all my underwear even the lowest ones I have!!! Apart from the swelling I like the look of my stomach.

Hey just wanted to say your tummy looks awsome. hope your doing well
Looks great! When was ur surgery??
I had mine done Feb 16. Thanks

Two weeks tomorrow man times flies!I have been...

Two weeks tomorrow man times flies!I have been doing really well no meds as od basically day 6-7 cant remember. I was worried I would be in pain but I just kept forgetting to take them and decided to see how it went. Last time I told you I took them before bed and in the morning but the next day I stopped. So when ever that was lol. On thursday everything will be removed all the stitches!! That will be a good day bc the stitches are poking me lol and they dont look so happy around the holes. I am basically sleeping flat and walking all the way up right. Back pain is pretty much gone!! Swelling does get worst at nigh. The weird stomach pain and pulling is gone!!! All seems well!

you look great! how are you feeling?
Wow Cass, you are looking good girl!!
Thanks thats nice to hear!

Ok, so tomorrow is week 4. I am feeling really...

Ok, so tomorrow is week 4. I am feeling really good walking all the time and jumping on the treadmill when I can. I am trying to eat even more healthy than I do. Trying to do very little carbs and more veggie and protein. I already eat a ton of fruite and have cut out almost 100% of the salt in my diet. I was shocked when I had a chip at my moms because it tasted like nothing but salt...eww.

Anyways I dont have another appt until the 29th or something like that. I did call to see what my Doc said would be good to put on the scar and he told me Bio Oil like I have heard from a few other ladies. So yesterday I got some topical Vit E, and today I got coco butter with Vit E and I ordered Bio Oil from amazon for 8.89. I hope that everything helps because my scar is really red looking.

I was excited today when I got the nerve to step on the scale. I was worried I put on like 5-10lbs but I was 134!! I went to my appt for the tt weighing 137 and two days after I was 139....but today after eating and walking around I was 134!!! So excited I would like to be down to 130 and I am so close!! Ony 10lbs above my pre pre pregnancy weight from when I was 18 lol not to bad. So I guess you can tell I am really excited lol. Its been a long time since I was lighter than my hubby. I hated being larger than he is.

Well I am not sure what else to say. All is well and working like normal but abs are still sore, the scar is still tender on the edges, belly button still not my favorite, I am back into all my clothes, and sleeping normally in bed (I am not a belly sleeper only sides and back). I am ready to workout like normal but I have to wait two more weeks and see what my PS has to say at my appt. I do have swelling but not bad. I will post a pic tomorrow in the morning.

I bet you are excited. I just did my pre-op today and I am ready for it tomorrow. That does make sense regarding healing time etc.. I had one PS consult that wanted to do two different surgeries. But honestly the time wouldn't allow for it. I would have had to do them about a year apart.:( That wouldn't have mad for a happy momma. I haven't decided on size, my dr actually goes by pictures. The desired look that I want to achieve. I picked Scarlett Johansson, not that I have seen her naked, but I like the fullness of her figure. He said that I was a good candidate for such a look. I am not petite, actually big boned and broad. :( not the best in today's world. Good luck on tomorrow. Prayers for a safe and successful surgery.
How exciting you had your pre-op that always makes things seem so much more real. I like the look of Scarlett, she has a nice shape. I think that pictures are a good way to show what it is you are looking for.
I am much like you not petite. I to am big bones and broad. I would say that I feel like I need to be smaller just because of the world today and I think thats horrible. Thanks you prayers would be greatly accepted!!
So two more days and you will get your new boobies! How exciting, your belly turned out great. I'm sure you've posted in your messages about this, but I haven't had time to read through all of them. How come you did two seperate surgeries? I figure it would be cheaper with one. Do you already have your sized picked out? I am still worried about the size and I am afraid I will come out too big.

Its been over three months since my TT and I love...

Its been over three months since my TT and I love my belly. I still get swollen later in the day, I still have numbness all over, and my scar it still a reddish pink but none the less Its amazing.

Today at 7:45 I went in for a BA and recieved 550cc's. From what I can tell they are the prefect fit for my body shape! I am excited. However, I am in a little more discomfort that I was with my tt. Mainly because I use my arms for everything and I sleep on my side so its been hard. I was told by my PS that it should feel way better after the first 12hrs. I was really dissappointed with my chest being so flat and I honestly feel I looked so disproportionate and I feel even without having seen them yet it looks so much better from the front and side. Dr. Zilmer seem pretty amazing.

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Photo Update

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

I had my BA done 8 days ago and I am so happy with...

I had my BA done 8 days ago and I am so happy with how everything is coming together!! I had some really bad swelling in my stomach area after my BA. It was a little depressing because the swelling had gone down so much. I had some back pain again after but this time it was a long the upper back not the lower. The nurse told me it was just the muscle dealing with being pulled so much by the implants. I was on pain meds for 24hrs or so mainly because of my back. Implants went under the muscle. I was a 34A and I believe I am a 34D. I went with 550cc's smooth round mentor mod plus. Wish I would have gone with probably 600-625cc. They are a little smaller than I had hoped for but none the less I love the shape and the look of them. They seem to be dropping into place rather nicely.

They look great on you!
Thanks
OMG!!! You got boobs!! They look fabulous Cass! It is amazing how much they drop and fluff in the months to come. They will get bigger but regardless they look awesome now!!

Photo Update

Your bra is gorgeous and shows off those nice big boobies!! Your belly in the red panties looks like you are a teenager...tight tight tight!!
Thanks so much and I love the bra also its really comfortable. My belly even six months out is still really sensitive. I swell really easily and it doesnt always looks so tight but on a good day I love it. I also just started to really workout a about a week ago and I hope this will help.
I was a little worried at first but I was only going braless a couple hours a day and now that I'm back home I am in a bra daily :) I have to go shopping for a new bra now that I've been given the all clear to wear a support bra. For the last few months I've only been able to wear cheap flimsy sports bras but now I can go back to VS to be fitted.

They said you were a 34DDD? What CC did you end up going with? I as a D before and am at the top of a C or a D now. Everyone says I look bigger even though I am in the same bra size I was before but I explain the difference is my breasts are round and now hanging to my knees anymore LOL

I loved how I felt on vacation. I was confident and very sure of myself. We went out to this really nice place for dinner and I wore this form fitting sun dress with kind of a halter kind of top...for the first time I looked in the mirror and thought wow, I look good :)

Oh my goodness its been so long!! I have been busy...

Oh my goodness its been so long!! I have been busy busy with kid in soccer, school started for both kids, trying to move, remodel the condo, and my schools starting. Any who I am loving my new me!! My Left boob however has been bothing me and is still really sensitive. It was a little swollen and hurt if I layed on my left side at night. My tummy is normally super flat but it does still swell every so often.

Wow you look great. Thanks for posting! Dr. Zilmer has caught my attention for sure these are great results. I too was 220 after kids and am down to 155, still have a little way to go with the weight loss before I get tt, i also want breast lift with augmentation. Your breats are the perfect size. This is definitely inspiring!
Man do I love the 550's!
Tacoma Plastic Surgeon

he did an amazing job, I love how low the scar is, the lines came together nice and smooth, all the staff was so kind. I love my new tummy and plan to go back for my boobies!!!