Getting Excited for my Thighlift - Lakewood, WA

I have been thru an inverted tummy tuck in Sept 11...

I have been thru an inverted tummy tuck in Sept 11 I think that was the most painful thind I have ever been thru in my life.But I would do it allover again in a minute. you cant laugh cry bend you do get depressed about a week into it and ask yourself why you did this to yourself.. but yes it was worth it.. Jan 12 breast lift June 12 implant March 13 belt completed now the last piece if the puzzle is a medial and Bilateral thigh lift and lipo .. Excited scared and just want to get it over :)

6 days and counting

3 days out from my thigh lift

Everything went well, I have a lot of swelling today which they said was normal and bruising 1 1/2 litre of lipo and 260 grams of tissue on l leg and 320 on the right leg. the worst thing out of all this is the going to the bathroom tried the toilet seat riser but it is to tall I have a 3 inch one so cant use it :(

6 days out thigh lift and lipo

doing ok a lot of bruising and swelling which is normal,, I see the Dr. Monday morning hopefully to take some of these evil stitches out.. And the worst part is going to the bathroom,, it hurts worse then having my inverted tummy tuck

2 1/2 months out from thigh lift and lipo :)

Lakewood Plastic Surgeon

I Love everyone at the Avalon Clinic!! I have been very pleased with the whole staff kind and very caring

Your looking good girl! You should update your picture. I hope your happy with your results. I had some issues with stitches and also got a huge hematoma ...it suck. But feeling pretty good. Hope you do too!!
Yesterday it was 4 weeks out for me. Swelling much reduced, and most of the bruising is gone. I lost about 2 inches on each leg (saddle bags gone!), and sagging skin is mostly gone. I say mostly because as swelling goes down, some skin will invariably sag. Incisions still hurt, but healing well. And yesterday I went out for my first run/walk! It felt amazing, even though the incision area itched like crazy!
Good to here that TerriV!!
Lovely result! How do ur scars look?
I will take a picture in next few days and show you
Great legs Hun I would love mine doing next year
How is your outcome? Can you tell me how long your legs were swollen? I had my thigh lift with lipo done 11 days ago and I fear I'm not seeing much of a change.
Hi there I'm 2 1/2 months and it took about 6 weeks for all of the swelling to subside. they say it can take up to 2 months for the swelling and up to 6 months for all the results for the lipo.. I was like you couldn't see much of a result so you get frustrated for all the pain you go thru but it was all worth iy now
Thanks that makes me feel better!
I go in Tuesday December 17 for my thigh lift at the Avalon Clinic. Really glad you are happy with your results and are doing well!!
they are great there they have done 5 of my surgeries and this was the last one.. You will have to keep us posted on how you are doing :)
I sure hope everything goes well for you!!! Good luck! Keep us updated! We love sharing stories!!
I am having my upper back and arms done in February and my breast lift after that. I'm too excited!
Thanks ladies I will definitely keep u all updated. Pre-op is Friday the 13th lol Super excited!
Amazloum I have had those surgeries and the arm one is challenging lol Be careful not to overdue it!
Wow your legs look Great!! Are you happy with them?
Yep.. still have afew more months for the full results but so far worth the money
So far so good. I'm a little sad right now because I just found an infection...
that's awesome I thought about having my arms done too but My body is tired so maybe in a year or two have had 5 in the last 2 years so I need to rest my body and see how it goes :)
Oh Amanda sorry to here that. Has your PS seen it?
Yeah definitely rest up. My arms were challenging because we obviously use them for everything... Dr. Kenavan had to redo them cuz he didn't pull them tight enough. My scars are pretty bad too. : ( But I would still do it again lol
No. I have to call her in the morning. :(
No. I have to call her in the morning. :(
I'm sure it's nothing to worry to much about ... Lil antibiotic and she'll fix ya right up : )