Getting Excited for my Thighlift - Lakewood, WA

I have been thru an inverted tummy tuck in Sept 11...

I have been thru an inverted tummy tuck in Sept 11 I think that was the most painful thind I have ever been thru in my life.But I would do it allover again in a minute. you cant laugh cry bend you do get depressed about a week into it and ask yourself why you did this to yourself.. but yes it was worth it.. Jan 12 breast lift June 12 implant March 13 belt completed now the last piece if the puzzle is a medial and Bilateral thigh lift and lipo .. Excited scared and just want to get it over :)

6 days and counting

3 days out from my thigh lift

Everything went well, I have a lot of swelling today which they said was normal and bruising 1 1/2 litre of lipo and 260 grams of tissue on l leg and 320 on the right leg. the worst thing out of all this is the going to the bathroom tried the toilet seat riser but it is to tall I have a 3 inch one so cant use it :(

6 days out thigh lift and lipo

doing ok a lot of bruising and swelling which is normal,, I see the Dr. Monday morning hopefully to take some of these evil stitches out.. And the worst part is going to the bathroom,, it hurts worse then having my inverted tummy tuck

2 1/2 months out from thigh lift and lipo :)

Lakewood Plastic Surgeon

I Love everyone at the Avalon Clinic!! I have been very pleased with the whole staff kind and very caring