Worst Decision of my Life - Lakewood, WA

Hi all. Maybe I am having a pity party, but here...

Hi all. Maybe I am having a pity party, but here is my story. 15 months ago I had a breast aug with a board certified plastic surgeon. This would have never ever been possible in my life except that I was given a 5 thou inheritance from mother in law. It was all she had left, left it to me to do something for me, since she moved into my home and I caretook her as she died from liver cancer. We are low income and live in a trailer. The idea of feeling pretty, at age 47 with saggy ugly empty breasts was a dream!
First surgery...left me with one very saggy (but now not deflated) breast that falls into armpit. And one breast with high and tight cc. I live 3 hours away and went back over and over to finally talk the surgeon into "fixing" them. He was mad, you could tell in his voice. But he grudgingly agreed to capsulorraphy on one and mastoplexy on other. Scheduled for 3 months in future. Wait and wait. A week before its time, I get a call , he had a medical emergency. Reschedule me with different guy in the practice. For another 2 months out. (So now we are past the one year mark. Meet the guy a few days before surgery. He says oh let's not do a mastoplexy. Let's do a dermal graft from your hysterectomy scar and "fill up" the hollow in the breast. So he crosses out on my chart what first dr. Wrote. And agrees to capsulorraphy on the other breast. Long story short...I have a bad case of bottom out on the cc side (he went way too low?) And the loose hanging one, didn't work at all. And now I have a 8 inch scar as he doubled the hysterectomy incison size.
Have no hope of ever paying to have this fixed with anyone else. The bottom out one hurts to wear a bra or cami as the band always hits the tissue with no support.
This was the worst decision of my life.these guys are board certified..but what good does that do me?

Here it is..and the dermal graft site ,that was...

here it is..and the dermal graft site ,that was supposed to only go through my hysterectomy scar. i guess i am going to get a lawyer
avalon clnic

I chose this place as a friend had a good experiance. And price. And they are board certified.