Mini Lift ~ So Happy, TOTALLY Worth the Investment!!!!!!! :-)

I'm a 51 yr old female. Dr. Hankins did an...

I'm a 51 yr old female.
Dr. Hankins did an outstanding job on my mini face lift !! I'm soooooooooooo happy!!!
The picture I am posting is "before" with a "3 day after surgery" pic when they were removing the dressing.
If you are thinking of having a face lift, I know it's a big decision and scary because it is YOUR face!!!
I would highly recommend Dr. Hankins. He has an office in Las Vegas, NV & Lake Havasu City, AZ
I did choose to go under anesthesia which added to my investment price.
The only problem I've had is sleeping sitting up.... because I like to sleep on my stomach. Other than that, It's a great investment!!!! So happy I did it!!!
Very little pain (if any), no infections, can hardly see the incisions, very natural looking....
I do have a ton of pictures before and after surgery. if you are interested send me a message and i'll be happy to share.
Good Luck with your procedure what ever you chose to do!!! YOU Are Worth It!!!!

MINI Lift after 1 week post op

almost all bruising has gone, still a little swollen but extremely happy with my results!!!

1 week after mini face lift

1 week after Mini Lift

9 days post op Mini Lift

feeling great!!

Before Mini Lift pics

10 days after

11 days after

12 days post op (included ears this time)

I'm having a crisis.....

I can't explain it, it's a mental thing i guess. I look at myself and say did i really have something done, I think it's all falling back into it's "old face" again.... Thank god I have a lot of Before pictures to compare which is keeping me sane.
Anybody else have this happen to them?

2 week post op

2 weeks post op feelings

I'm starting to enjoy going out more in public, feeling more comfortable in my "new" face. At first I felt like every eye in the room was on my swollen face or that I appeared so differently now. Even tho I know I didn't really have anything too drastic done. But as I have become comfortable with my new look, I feel that is what I emulate to others... it's just "me" same as always... :-)

18 days post op picture

Things are moving right along, so far so good,,,, no complaints.... my daughters make me laugh, say they are going to introduce themselves as "Mom" now cause I look like the "daughter" haha

18 days post op

just realized all of my pics have no smiles,,,,, so here is a no smiling pic :-)

Emotional and Physical Reactions

I found this information very helpful after my surgery, it shows the emotional roller coaster you will experience after your surgery. It's good to know that "it's not just you" and just part of the process.

5 weeks (minus one day) post op pics of my mini

Feeling Great!!! Things have healed very well and fast! So Happy!!!

7 weeks post op Pictures

8 weeks

Before Pic w/ 8 week post op pic

Good or bad ????

I don't feel like or look like I've had a face lift...... is that good or bad??? Husband says that's good because then people wont look at me and say to themselves "she's had a face lift". He says I don't have that pulled tight fake look, but I look at myself and think maybe i should have done a full face lift......

Merry Christmas!!

May your Christmas be filled with love and laughter. :-)

ear pic 4 months post op

4 1/2 months post op

8 months post op

Almost a full year since I had my "mini"

I'm still very pleased with my results. Seems to be "staying" in place. Yeah!! So far so good!!!

"BEFORE" picture & 1 year "AFTER" picture

It's been a year and I'm extremely happy with my results!!! Notice in the before picture I'm not smiling and I had major LINES from my dimples (yuk) ,,, in the after picture I'm smiling which makes more lines and I don't have that problem anymore!!! YEAH!!!!! Life is GREAT!!!

found another "before" mini photo to share ;-)

Las Vegas Plastic Surgeon

You look Amazing :) Happy 1 Year Anniversary.
Thank you!!!! :-)
YW :)
Thank you Susie Fun, I washed my hair probably 3 or 4 days afterwards, (it's been over a year so I'm not completely sure). The sleeping on my back wasn't too bad, when I first arrived home I slept in the recliner and I had some valums(sp?) which really helped too. :-) and the Valums also kept me calm and not wanting to get up and clean the house etc. It's so important to be "quiet" and not do too much (tough to do but the valums help this problem) so things will heal quickly. It was probably 1 week and I would start out on my back and move to sleeping on my side, then 2 weeks I started sleeping on my stomach again. Mini or Full??? talk to your PS, he will give you the best advice. I know you will be happy with either procedure and he will do what's right for you. I know the nerves can get the best of you at times, but I'm sooooo happy I did it!!! It's amazing how great something so simple can just make you feel so good inside and out. Since I've had my procedure I've never felt better. ps sorry it took me awhile to respond, I didn't see your question until today :-(
You look beautiful and i love your nice bright whit teeth! Have a Happy Labor Day Weekend!
Thank you!!
YW! :) Cheers!
Wow I am amazed definitely going to write your doctor's name for it's such a great job! Thanks for posting before pics wow wow you look 20 yrs younger at least congrats
Thank you!!! I'm very happy with Dr. Hankins :-) and I'm sure you will be also!!!
You Look Great what amazing results
Looking absolutely beautiful! You could not have asked for better results! Congrats
Wowwww the scars on the ears have made a huge improvement. Congratulations your results look great! How are the ear scars now? How long before your face got sensation back?
Thank you. It took about 6 months for my face to return to normal "sensation". My scars have completely disappeared, no trace of them at all.
Azflgirl, I was just reading the dr answer on when you will feel normal after a mini lift and most say two weeks. I'm thinking they have never had one. At 4 weeks post I am still swollen around ears and have discomfort and itchiness. I would say 6 months is a lot more accurate. Thanks for updating your review. You look amazing.
Your lift looks great!!! , very natural, young, and still "you" and your lips look amazing.. I was just wondering why you have your results as "Not Sure"? I agree with your "dr answer" statement.... they have never had one haha
Your before pictures look exactly like me. I am saving up for a mini lift and sure hope it turns out as well as yours did. I love your new look. Congratulations!
Thank you! Can't wait to see your before and after pictures!!!
You look amazing! Great smile!!!!
Thank you so much for sharing such a detailed account of your surgery. I'm having second thoughts on getting the mini but your results are beautiful.
Thank you!
Your photos throughout this procedure are by far, the best I have seen on this site. You look FANTASTIC. I love how you took the time to keep posting new photos for all of us to see. Thank you for that.
Thank you for the wonderful compliment and taking time to write. I'll keep posting pics until it's time for another lift