Mini Lift with pictures ~ So Happy, TOTALLY Worth the Investment!!!!!!! :-)

I'm a 51 yr old female. Dr. Hankins did an...

I'm a 51 yr old female.
Dr. Hankins did an outstanding job on my mini face lift !! I'm soooooooooooo happy!!!
The picture I am posting is "before" with a "3 day after surgery" pic when they were removing the dressing.
If you are thinking of having a face lift, I know it's a big decision and scary because it is YOUR face!!!
I would highly recommend Dr. Hankins. He has an office in Las Vegas, NV & Lake Havasu City, AZ
I did choose to go under anesthesia which added to my investment price.
The only problem I've had is sleeping sitting up.... because I like to sleep on my stomach. Other than that, It's a great investment!!!! So happy I did it!!!
Very little pain (if any), no infections, can hardly see the incisions, very natural looking....
I do have a ton of pictures before and after surgery. if you are interested send me a message and i'll be happy to share.
Good Luck with your procedure what ever you chose to do!!! YOU Are Worth It!!!!

MINI Lift after 1 week post op

almost all bruising has gone, still a little swollen but extremely happy with my results!!!

1 week after mini face lift

1 week after Mini Lift

9 days post op Mini Lift

feeling great!!

Before Mini Lift pics

10 days after

11 days after

12 days post op (included ears this time)

I'm having a crisis.....

I can't explain it, it's a mental thing i guess. I look at myself and say did i really have something done, I think it's all falling back into it's "old face" again.... Thank god I have a lot of Before pictures to compare which is keeping me sane.
Anybody else have this happen to them?

2 week post op

2 weeks post op feelings

I'm starting to enjoy going out more in public, feeling more comfortable in my "new" face. At first I felt like every eye in the room was on my swollen face or that I appeared so differently now. Even tho I know I didn't really have anything too drastic done. But as I have become comfortable with my new look, I feel that is what I emulate to others... it's just "me" same as always... :-)

18 days post op picture

Things are moving right along, so far so good,,,, no complaints.... my daughters make me laugh, say they are going to introduce themselves as "Mom" now cause I look like the "daughter" haha

18 days post op

just realized all of my pics have no smiles,,,,, so here is a no smiling pic :-)

Emotional and Physical Reactions

I found this information very helpful after my surgery, it shows the emotional roller coaster you will experience after your surgery. It's good to know that "it's not just you" and just part of the process.

5 weeks (minus one day) post op pics of my mini

Feeling Great!!! Things have healed very well and fast! So Happy!!!

7 weeks post op Pictures

8 weeks

Before Pic w/ 8 week post op pic

Good or bad ????

I don't feel like or look like I've had a face lift...... is that good or bad??? Husband says that's good because then people wont look at me and say to themselves "she's had a face lift". He says I don't have that pulled tight fake look, but I look at myself and think maybe i should have done a full face lift......

Merry Christmas!!

May your Christmas be filled with love and laughter. :-)

ear pic 4 months post op

4 1/2 months post op

8 months post op

Almost a full year since I had my "mini"

I'm still very pleased with my results. Seems to be "staying" in place. Yeah!! So far so good!!!

"BEFORE" picture & 1 year "AFTER" picture

It's been a year and I'm extremely happy with my results!!! Notice in the before picture I'm not smiling and I had major LINES from my dimples (yuk) ,,, in the after picture I'm smiling which makes more lines and I don't have that problem anymore!!! YEAH!!!!! Life is GREAT!!!

found another "before" mini photo to share ;-)

This is what I had done, price & location (for those who have requested info)

Mini-Facelift---it targets the lower third of the face and upper neck.(I did NOT have a life style lift) $6,000 or $6,500(i forgot it's been over a year) If you mention Real Self you get a $1,000 off. Also Dr. Hankins is located in Las Vegas, NV & Henderson, NV now.
Las Vegas airport has frequent flights daily with great rates, and there are hotels near the surgery center in Henderson (not hight priced hotels on the Las Vegas strip) that will discount for your surgery stay. Dr Hankins phone is (702) 897-1330. His staff is very accommodating, friendly and knowledgable. Happy Face Lift to you all!!! xoxoxox and be sure to mention Real Self :-) for free consult and $$$ off :-)
Las Vegas Plastic Surgeon