Mini Lift ~ So Happy, Well Worth the Investment!

I'm a 51 yr old female. Dr. Hankins did an...

I'm a 51 yr old female.
Dr. Hankins did an outstanding job on my mini face lift !! I'm soooooooooooo happy!!!
The picture I am posting is "before" with a "3 day after surgery" pic when they were removing the dressing.
If you are thinking of having a face lift, I know it's a big decision and scary because it is YOUR face!!!
I would highly recommend Dr. Hankins. He has an office in Las Vegas, NV & Lake Havasu City, AZ
I did choose to go under anesthesia which added to my investment price.
The only problem I've had is sleeping sitting up.... because I like to sleep on my stomach. Other than that, It's a great investment!!!! So happy I did it!!!
Very little pain (if any), no infections, can hardly see the incisions, very natural looking....
I do have a ton of pictures before and after surgery. if you are interested send me a message and i'll be happy to share.
Good Luck with your procedure what ever you chose to do!!! YOU Are Worth It!!!!

MINI Lift after 1 week post op

almost all bruising has gone, still a little swollen but extremely happy with my results!!!

1 week after mini face lift

1 week after Mini Lift

9 days post op Mini Lift

feeling great!!

Before Mini Lift pics

10 days after

11 days after

12 days post op (included ears this time)

I'm having a crisis.....

I can't explain it, it's a mental thing i guess. I look at myself and say did i really have something done, I think it's all falling back into it's "old face" again.... Thank god I have a lot of Before pictures to compare which is keeping me sane.
Anybody else have this happen to them?

2 week post op

2 weeks post op feelings

I'm starting to enjoy going out more in public, feeling more comfortable in my "new" face. At first I felt like every eye in the room was on my swollen face or that I appeared so differently now. Even tho I know I didn't really have anything too drastic done. But as I have become comfortable with my new look, I feel that is what I emulate to others... it's just "me" same as always... :-)

18 days post op picture

Things are moving right along, so far so good,,,, no complaints.... my daughters make me laugh, say they are going to introduce themselves as "Mom" now cause I look like the "daughter" haha

18 days post op

just realized all of my pics have no smiles,,,,, so here is a no smiling pic :-)

Emotional and Physical Reactions

I found this information very helpful after my surgery, it shows the emotional roller coaster you will experience after your surgery. It's good to know that "it's not just you" and just part of the process.

5 weeks (minus one day) post op pics of my mini

Feeling Great!!! Things have healed very well and fast! So Happy!!!

7 weeks post op Pictures

8 weeks

Before Pic w/ 8 week post op pic

Good or bad ????

I don't feel like or look like I've had a face lift...... is that good or bad??? Husband says that's good because then people wont look at me and say to themselves "she's had a face lift". He says I don't have that pulled tight fake look, but I look at myself and think maybe i should have done a full face lift......

Merry Christmas!!

May your Christmas be filled with love and laughter. :-)

ear pic 4 months post op

4 1/2 months post op

8 months post op

Las Vegas Plastic Surgeon

You Look Great what amazing results
Looking absolutely beautiful! You could not have asked for better results! Congrats
Wowwww the scars on the ears have made a huge improvement. Congratulations your results look great! How are the ear scars now? How long before your face got sensation back?
Thank you. It took about 6 months for my face to return to normal "sensation". My scars have completely disappeared, no trace of them at all.
Azflgirl, I was just reading the dr answer on when you will feel normal after a mini lift and most say two weeks. I'm thinking they have never had one. At 4 weeks post I am still swollen around ears and have discomfort and itchiness. I would say 6 months is a lot more accurate. Thanks for updating your review. You look amazing.
Your lift looks great!!! , very natural, young, and still "you" and your lips look amazing.. I was just wondering why you have your results as "Not Sure"? I agree with your "dr answer" statement.... they have never had one haha
Your before pictures look exactly like me. I am saving up for a mini lift and sure hope it turns out as well as yours did. I love your new look. Congratulations!
Thank you! Can't wait to see your before and after pictures!!!
You look amazing! Great smile!!!!
Thank you so much for sharing such a detailed account of your surgery. I'm having second thoughts on getting the mini but your results are beautiful.
Thank you!
Your photos throughout this procedure are by far, the best I have seen on this site. You look FANTASTIC. I love how you took the time to keep posting new photos for all of us to see. Thank you for that.
Thank you for the wonderful compliment and taking time to write. I'll keep posting pics until it's time for another lift
I say this because I'm curious to see how many years it will last before I need another
Can I ask. Do you have any scars behind your ears? Did he just go around the ear or out somewhat? Your results are wonderful.
Thank you. Yes i had stitches behind my ears... they are no longer visible. After some time you wont be able to see anything. It just takes a little time. I know we always want it to "hurry up" How are you doing????? Hope you are enjoying the "new" you!!! :-) Can't wait to see some pictures :-)
You look great! I too am 53 and thinking about doing the Mini but then wondering if that would be enough. Question? How long before you could wash your hair after the surgery? And as a stomach sleeper myself do you know how long before you can actually sleep on your side or stomach?
a full or a mini lift???.... you would need to discuss that with your PS. Don't think mine would have given me a full lift. I waited 4 days to wash my hair. Had my surgery done on a Friday, saw Dr. on Monday to remove dressing and I waited til the next day Tuesday to gently wash my hair. I wasn't going anywhere so I wasn't too concerned and besides you keep your face wrapped up. Thank goodness for Valums (sp?), they helped me sleep at night in a recliner and upright on the pillows. After a while I was used to sleeping on my back and it didn't bother me. I would say it was probably a 2 to 3 weeks before I started sleeping on my stomach again. Take care :-)
You look really great!! Did you have any incision under your chin. And btw he did a very nice job on the ear incisions. I'll bet they will be virtually invisible soon. grace
Thank you Grace. I can't even tell there were incisions on my ears at all. And yes there was a small incision under my chin, so small I never noticed it (even right after surgery)
Wow, you were beautiful before now you are stunning!!! You make me want to take the plunge. I can't see how you could have gotten better results. It looks sooooo natural and perfect. I am really happy for you. How do you feel your ears look now?
Thank you, Thank you. My ears look great, almost like they were never touched, can't see any scares or anything!!! I'll post some updated pictures later this week. I'm so happy I "took the plunge" best thing I ever did!!! So happy with everything!! Keep me posted on your adventure!!