HP Breast Augmentation - Lake Charles, LA

Well, I'm going for my breast augmentation...

Well, I'm going for my breast augmentation tomorrow and I have to be honest - I'm scared.
A bit of history about me: I'm 21 years old, I've nursed one child, and I'm very unhappy with the current state of my breasts. I'm an uneven, saggy, 36A. Depressing!
I'm praying that my life changes tomorrow for the better! I'm going at 6am for my breast augmentation. I'm getting Allergan Natrelle saline high profiles- 465cc overfilled to 475cc(R) and 500cc(L)

After looking at (literally.....) 1000's of boobs online, I finally found the look I want to achieve, but I'm afraid that because of the sagging that is already present, that isn't a realistic goal. I've also freaked myself out by looking at every possible scenario of what could go wrong, both medically speaking and physical appearance-wise. I want to avoid the "cow-tit" look, as I call it, and I definitely want to avoid torpedo-boob.

I'm really nervous, but I'll do my best to keep you all posted on the actual procedure and recovery. Wish me luck!!

How did it go for you? I'm hoping that since you went with high profile that will help with the sagging...I'm sure you discussed all that with your doctor. When you're up to it, please write us a quick update!

Hiya tex~ good luck on your upcoming surgery! Have you talked with your doctor about possibly getting a lift? That may help avoid the "cow tit" look. However, you may not need one. I went to several different doctors before my BA and one suggested a lift and others did not. Very glad I did not need one, mine are quite perky now! Look forward to seeing the post op piks soon.:-)
Hope you are doing well!

My surgery was 9/4, and it is now 9/6. Truthfully,...

My surgery was 9/4, and it is now 9/6. Truthfully, I can't remember anything other than bits and pieces since the BA.
That valium is some strong stuff....The main thing I remember is absolute pain and nausea.

BA DAY- the procedure went well. I was incredibly nervous about the IV needle and the anesthesia but I made it through. I woke up incredibly sore and cranky. When I was released, my husband brought me home, put me in a recliner, gave me my meds, and I slept all day long. BTW- If youre getting a BA and you have a recliner, I suggest using it! I would avoid laying down flat on a bed at all costs! It is way too difficult and painful to try to get up out of the bed.

Day 1 Post Op - We went in for my post-op checkup. That was the first time I got to see them. To be honest,
I don't like the way they look because it resembles Spongebob Sqaureboob. I'm hoping that when they drop it'll look better. I also do not like how large the areola is....to me it looks like pepperoni. My husband says it looks fine. Anyway, day 1 post -op, I definitely have torpedo boobs. After the check up, we came back home and I got back in my recliner. I was in an incredible amount of pain, it even hurt to breathe. Later in the afternoon, my husband helped me to the shower so I could get clean and feel better. He also washed my hair for m....Ladies, I wouldn't try washing it on my own if I were you because it hurt horribly. Thats about all I remember from yesterday.

Day 2 Post Op - Obviously they are still swollen and incredibly sore. I'm a little more coherent which is why I'm posting. They are still riding very high too. I love the view when I look down into my bra because I have cleavage, but if I take that off and look in the mirror, it's still Frankenboob. The pain meds and muscle relaxers are still needed. For the first time I was able to get up and walk by myself so I'd consider that progress. Painful, but progress..... I'm still extremely bloated from all of the IV saline. The PS said that's natural and that itll come out on its own.

Things I recommend for the first few days - straws. It's hard to lift a csn or bottle and drink, so straws were a life saver.

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Day 2 Post Op again.... I'm not entirely sure...

Day 2 Post Op again....
I'm not entirely sure where the band is supposed to go or how tight it is supposed to be. I also have no idea when I'm supposed to start massaging. I'd kill for an ice pack right now but my PS said no....odd. Also, on one of my valium rounds, I managed to put a tshirt on by myself and I have no idea why I did it. Ugh.

I had the "frankenboob" look after surgery too, Tex. That's completely normal. You should start to see a dramatic change in shape/appearance around the 8 week mark. That's when things get really exciting and you'll start doing the Happy Dance!!! LOL
You look good. Will check back to see when they fluff and drop. I didn't recieve a script for valium. I think that is a nice addition to the med cocktail for something like this. I have big areolas too. I guess we could always get nipple reduction if we stay unhappy with the nipple size. I don't know about you but only one person sees my nipples and he never said they were big (not that I would care cuz it only matters how I feel about the subject in the end). I can't imagine having someone cut around my nipples!
Hey tex, sorry to hear about your pain. My doctor suggests ice 20 minutes each hour for the first 72 hours after that, heat. I figure he's the expert so I plan to do exactly as instructed. I won't have my first post-op until Tuesday but I'm not wrapped in anything so I've seen my girls (so far so good). I hope you're feeling better soon.

Still have fading memories from the past few days...

Still have fading memories from the past few days because of the valium. My husband has tried to occupy me with watching movies but I don't remember a single detail about any of them... I'm trying to cut back on all of the meds. The pain right now on a scale of 1 to 10 is about a 3 or 4, but that's only for my left boob. Mainly I just feel like there is an elephant sitting on my chest. But there's a part in my left boob that is actually hurting...it feels like a pebble or something....not sure what to think about it but my hubby says don't worry until we see the doctor again next week. This dang strap on my chest keeps getting twisted and tangled and is cutting into me......... can't wait to throw it in the trash.... Right now, I'm filling out a full 36D cup, but I'm not sure if it's because of the swelling. I'm a little worried that I might have gone small (secretly I think I wanted the big fake look...) but I've read that when the muscles stop compressing the implants, the true size will show. I'm enjoying the upper pole and I don't want to lose it, but I want the bottom to fill out also. I don't like the nipple size, so I'm hoping that when all is settled, it'll look more proportionate. Everyone says that the entire size and shape will change within the next few months - anyone have any tips of what to expect?

Great upper pole fullnessTex! you are going to look lovely when they settle. I understand what you mean about aereola size...mine appear bigger/puffier since the BA and they have lost some sensitivity too. Are your nipples numbish also?

Well even more swelling has gone down. No pain,...

Well even more swelling has gone down. No pain, just stiffness and still annoyed by this darn strap!! They are kinda settling - my left is a bit slower than my right. I do wish I had gone just a little bit bigger, but I'm already running into things as it is, so it's probably for the best that I didn't. Next check-up is next week. Until then, sports bra, compression band, and bio-oil!

any updates/pics? & I was wondering what time u got to leave surgicare the day of op...? my sister will have my 4 year old in the lobby so i was just curious
Thanks!I hope you're right. Yea, my nipples are numbish on the bottom half. The top half is okay....I wonder if they will stay that way.
It went well! Updated pics and story. Liking the high profile, it seems to have helped a lot with the sagging. I do wish they were rounder though, but my doctor says my body style could not support a Mod+ as well as it could high profile.

Going today for my 3 week check up. Hoping to get...

Going today for my 3 week check up. Hoping to get cleared to wear a regular bra and throw this darn compression band in THE TRASH CAN!!! Lol.
The pain is on and off now. I know I said it stopped, but my scars are actually starting to hurt. I don't know why, maybe they are healing. They are sore to the touch and very itchy but don't look at all infected. I'll bring that up today when I see my doc...
I bought a D cup sports bra pre-op. As I'm starting to drop, that bra no longer fits. The bottom band won't even touch my chest wall anymore because of the projection that the boobs are giving. So, if he clears me, I'm going to buy new bras!!
I'm finally starting to get a little bounce in the girls, not much though.
The left is still a bit higher than the right, and to me it looks a little bigger. My PS had to put more cc's in it because it was the runt to start with.... The size difference really isn't bothering me that bad, I'm not going to be that picky. I'm just thankful they aren't what they were.... I finally feel like a woman now!

Hi ladies. I have a pre-op appt on Oct 6th to discuss everything for either a lift or implants. I'm wondering if its better to get them under or on top of the muscle and where its best to be cut. And Texas, Ur pics look great! I'm nervous and excited to get this done!
I had my breast inlarge from a A to a C cup and I advides anyone not to go any bigger than a C cup the breast are heavy and they do sag when you get older. I had mine in for 30 years now and never had any problems but now I feel some weird bumbing inside I want the doctors to do a mRI but need to wait for the ok from my insurance. I won't get a manugram because they do brake. My sister did twice. sorry about the spelling.I feel it is worth having your breast inlarge because I know how I felt being so small. But I feel you are only hurting yourself health wise.
Super excited to stay up with your progress. I keep going back and forth between a TT or a boob job and I am like you I have nursed 3 out of 4 of my kids and my left boob is way smaller than my right and both are saggy haha. I'm hoping to have this done at the beginning of the year if possible.