She's the Trainer's Trainer - Laguna Niguel, CA

I had Botox and Radiesse. I am a professional...

I had Botox and Radiesse. I am a professional working with much younger people. When I look my best, I have more confidence.

Laguna Niguel Dermatologic Surgeon

Dr. K has more expertise and skill than most any other in OC. She is a trained physician; not a nurse, and has a very gentle touch. I feel instantly prettier and younger after a visit with her.

ALSO, yes, I spent $1900, BUT, it is a misconception because I also bought "Botox" Club at discount pricing and will have several more treatments in the next year. This is a year's worth of "maintenance"!

Awesome and thank you! I have updated your post :)

-Britt

1. ZERO pain, because Dr. K uses a cold numbing spray. ZERO downtime! I had the Radiesse yesterday afternoon, NO make up on, went home and iced, and my husband was completely unaware! Today when I got up, I look great. NO bruising, NO pain, and I put my make up on like usual and look pretty good-and I'm 57! The procedure was like this: Dr. Klein looked at my face, and noticed my cheeks were 'sagging' or flattening, and I had serious lines around my nose (nasiolabial folds),and the horrible jowls. She did quick numbing freezes, and a used a tiny syringe to first inject my cheekbones, then the nose folds and marionnette lines (jowls).
2. I decided to do this, because in the past had tried Juvaderm before my daughter's wedding, and this will last longer. It is a guilty pleasure-since it is not cheap, but I look good and feel more confident, and my face doesn't sag down and look sad!
3. There were no surprises for me. Dr. K said to expect bruising but I had none. No pain, etc. So far, I'm very happy! I'm going to a holiday party this evening and will see what comments I receive.

Hi Capistrano,

Thanks for the review, but before I add you to the Radisse community page could you please provide a bit more information about your experience to fully aid our community. :)
1. Did you experience pain and downtime, do you have a few more details about the overall procedure?

2. What made you decide to go through with this procedure, how long had you been thinking about it?

3. What do you wish you knew before hand?

Thanks so much,