Better Than I Expected - Laguna Niguel, CA

This was my first time using fillers and I was a...

This was my first time using fillers and I was a little nervous about going with Radiesse since its not reversible like the others if things go bad. At first, I was worried about the results b/c I could feel the firmness of the injection in my cheeks. But the filler softened after about a week or so and now its soft, just like she told me it would. It's been about 6 weeks since the injection and I am still happy with the results...very subtle and natural. My husband says I look younger but its not obvious b/c no one has questioned me on it. I'm really glad I found her! I would definitely use Radiesse again and see Dr. Klein.

So glad to hear you are happy with your decision to get Radiesse. Did you try it in other places besides your cheeks, or did you just start out there to begin with?

Laguna Niguel Dermatologic Surgeon

I did tons of research before selecting Dr. Klein. Although I found a few other places that offered greater discounts, those places had nurses injecting the filler. Paying the extra money to have an experienced dr do the procedure is well worth the peace of mind, imo. My experience with Dr. Klein was perfect! She answered all my questions, there was practically zero pain involved and I was out in less than 30 min (without feeling rushed) because she didnt keep me waiting forever like some dr's do.