Botox Benefits Lasted for Years for Me - Laguna Niguel, CA

I got botox for the horizontal lines on my...

I got botox for the horizontal lines on my forehead when I was 26 (that was four years ago now). Like I say in my other reviews, I spend a ton of time in the sun as a child and I started to age very quickly in my twenties. Anyhow, by 26, I already had these horizontal lines that were pretty noticable.

The procedure was completely painless. Effects were gradual, which was nice (rather than going from movment to frozen, you know). I got a mild headache for about a week, which I attributed to the muscle relaxing and releasing all the tension. I dont really know what causes it, but that was my guess. Anyhow, it completely erased the lines and lasted for six months before the movement began to return.

What I loved was that it completely erased the lines even after I regained movement and it has taken about three years for me to even notice that they are coming back. Quite a bargain if you ask me.

Adding after photo

Sorry no before photo
Laguna Niguel Dermatologic Surgeon

Dr. K runs a great practice, so why only three stars? Because everything is over priced, that's why. There are equally qualified practioners out there charging half of what she does, but I will say that I got a good deal on the Botox :) The IPL was COMPLETELY over-priced, so I went elsewhere with excellent results. If you are an Orange County houswife looking to spend you mans hard earned money as fast as possible, then you are at the right place. But if both excellent results and a fair price are important to you, then there are other options out there. I would certainly return here for Botox.