Please Help - Horrible Brachioplasty - Laguna Niguel, CA

Hello; I am very depressed and in despair.......

Hello;

I am very depressed and in despair.... I had what was supposed to be a limited incision brachioplasty. I have never been heavy, but had large upper arms. At any rate, this doctor took too much skin to the extent I now have webbing and restriction of arm movement due to the fact he took so much skin. He then did 4 revisions to attempt to correct what he did, which made things worse.

I have seen 2 other Drs that have told me I need a skin graft, or z plastly (both I hear leave large, horrible scars). So in addition to having restricted arm movement, I have thick, ugly, visible scars. I am really depressed and in despair, so in addition to not being able to wear short sleeve tops, let alone a sleeveless top, I have horrible, thick, visible, ugly scars, webbing and restricted arm movement. This has such an extreme effect on my self esteem to the point I don’t want to go out. Is there anything that can be done to fix this aside from the extreme options above which will restore functionality, but leave worst scaring? I am really desperate for help.

Dear Friend,
I am so horribly sorry to see this. You need to see a malpractice attorney immediately. He or she will separate you from this despicable "doctor" immediately and get all of your medical records. Don't sound the alarm by telling them in advance of your plans, or giving them an opportunity to alter your records if they haven't already. With your settlement you can get the treatment you need. Most attorneys will only get their fee from the settlement. My friend had liposuction by an unscrupulous doctor here in Vegas and almost died. She didn't collect any money because of the numerous lawsuits against this guy, but he is in jail as we speak. Oh, so is his wife. My prayers are with you, sweetie.
How are you doing?
Who are you?

Update: I am still in a lot of pain which is...

Update: I am still in a lot of pain which is getting worse because of the contracture, which continues to crack open if I try and raise my arm too high. I have had to see an Orthopedic Surgeon and Physical Therapist because of the pain and limited range of motion.

My scar is worse from my botched surgery. I know what you're going through. Hope you can get it repaired.video haven't been able to afford to and mine was done over 10 yes ago.
I feel for you. Would you consider revision?
-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

Orange County Plastic Surgeon

Please see photos, which are I believe self explanitory. Seemingly decent until money (very expensive) is taken (1st surgery). Afterwards and with the 4 revisions is Very uncompassionate, uncaring, accusitory (blamed poor results on me and everything except his poor surgeries) angry, intimidating, flippant... Although I experienced severe pain after all surgeies, especially the 1st one which was the worst, he denied me stronger pain meds and allowed me to suffer. He also did a revision to a previous poor thigh/buttocks lift.. the results are no better and now I am left with thick, visible scars under my buttocks and what lools like a very long rear end under pants. I can never wear a bathing suit or sleeveless tops again and have been told I need skin grafts or a "Z" plasty to correct damage to under arms (leaves worse larger scars) After already being depressed having bad previous surgeries, he gave false promises, took my money (life savings) and left me with horrible, painful results requiring extensive repair surgery to restore mobility. This man has caused me so much pain, both physically and emotionally. The impact is devistating and so negatively has effected my self worth.