"All in One" Total Body Lift- MWL, 32 Years Old, 3 Kids - Laguna Beach, CA

5'10 170lbs, I've always been heavy, I can't...

5'10 170lbs, I've always been heavy, I can't recall a time in my life where I was of average weight. By the time I was 15 I weighed 400lbs. Losing the weight and having 3 kids has left my body deformed/disfigured and my self confidence nonexistent. I've decided it was time to start enjoying life with my kids and my wonderful husband. I found a P'S in Laguna Beach that will preform a "Total Body Lift" in one operation. I'll be having a lower body lift, upper body lift, breast lift with implants, arm lift, medial thigh lift and lipo to the outer thighs. My hopes and expectations are to look and feel like a woman, being feminine that's all I'm interested in. Counting down the days... obsessively reading everyone's reviews on RS and on the net. I have my Pre-op appointment next Monday and will post photos then. If anyone has any advice or recommendations I'm opening to hearing them, I'd like to be as prepared as possible and value everyone comments from personal experiences.

Post Op Rescheduled :(

I know I said I'd post post op pics this Monday (tomorrow) buy I've rescheduled my appointment to September 3. I have a lot on my plate at the moment. September 3 seems so far away :( I can't wait to get rid of this unwanted skin. ..

Pre Op- Typo

My mistake.... I'm just so excited over the whole procedure that I hadn't realized I posted earlier that I would be post post-op pic vs pre-op.
I've been on a total emotional roller coaster lately. Almost rescheduled my pre-op appointment again.
I few of you have been nice enough to private message me on how concerning it was for me to have so many procedures at one time, and I must admit it has me a bit worried now too. I will address these concerns with my PS on Wednesday and if anything changes I will let you all know. Thanks for all the support. Posting a before and after picture. I lost 230lbs gradually through diet and exercise. Which is great, not too shabby ehh? But the result is just as hard to deal with as is being 400lbs. But oh well, no pity-party here. On to the next! Life moves on thanks to plastic surgeons ;)

Pre-op... check!

Okay ladies, I meet with Dr. Mowlavi today and I can't express how glad I am that I found him. I know that I will be in good hands. He made me feel comfortable, and at put my nerves at ease. All will be okay, I'm sure of it. His Patient Coordinator was so sweet. She answered all our questions (hubby and mine) and made sure we left there well informed on how to prepare for the big day. He didn't take any pictures, he'll be taking them the morning of surgery. Sorry :(
So here's what I'll be having on the 30th of September:
Brachioplasty
Upper Body Lift
Breast Lift with Augmentation (400cc)
Full Tummy Tuck
Lower Body Lift
Medial Thigh Lift

I'm glad I am doing all of this at once. I'm young and healthy and there's no reason why I can't get through the recovery, Let's do this!

Diet...
Doctors orders are to eat a high protein diet, I need some recommendations from my fellow RS sisters, what did you take? Low calorie, high protein?

The goods...

Since my surgeon won't be taking pictures until the morning of my procedures, I thought I'd take some of my own. I hate everything about my body... well maybe not everything, I do enjoy being 5'10.
I'm really looking forward to having a normal figure, you know. The boobs- Im about an A cup without the skin and they've just lost their place. Decided I'd go with a conservative implant, conservative for my height, I explained to the doctor yesterday that, since he'd be leaving me with a tiny waist, they'd look much larger in size -no pressure doc! ;) The belly, well the pictures speak for themselves. Look at the bright side, it covers the vajayjay, no need to censor that out! Haven't seen her in years :( The arms- she's got wings and no not on my maxi. And lastly there's the back, it's slipped and landed on my crack. A little help please! The count down begins- 26 days - the new me coming soon!

I was talking to my husband about RS and how you guys are my support system, how I appreciate everyone's story, the photos they've shared and the comments we exchange.
Thank you ladies!

Sleeveless in public... uhhh no.

I've never ever worn a sleeveless top beyond these four walls, my safe haven. I wear 3/4 sleeve, long sleeve, cardiagans, in all types of weather, even 100+ degrees. People never understand why. Took a picture this morning that sums it all up.
I cant wait to feel free!

It getting close... 9 days post

So is it just me or do most of us going into a major cosmetic surgery get camera happy. I find myself taking pictures of my skin in all different kinds of angles. Odd, because I would normally run and try to hide, trying to reposition myself so my arms wont look fat, usually this meant hand at the waist with arm in a 90 degree bend while slightly flexing to make them look skinny, you know exactly what Im refering to. Any who, lately that is so far from what I've been doing. I find myself down to my undies locked in my bedroom or bathroom snapping away photos. Im quite shocked myself. I knew it was bad but this bad??? Yikes. My armpit/sideboob/back fat creats a crater, wtf? I had no clue?! Note to self- make appointment for husband with optometrist, sever case of beer googles- lol.
I often wonder whether it can really be fixed. Im curious to see if certain areas will sag after. Either way i took some pics, enjoy -hint of sarcasm ;), if my plastic surgeon can fix this.... he has talent and deserves all the praise and recognition! Speaking of my PS I spoke to him early last week, he asked me if I was ready, I inturn said "the real question is, are you ready?!" He chuckled. He is such a genuine caring individual, so soft spoken, and very straight forward. We went over procedures again. Im such a ditz sometimes, that Im sure Ive asked him the same thing more than 3xs. I really appreciate the open communication I've had with the office, everyone there is kind and helpful and if they dont know the answer to something they let me know upfront and ask if they can call me back, and guess what- they always return my phone call! I really appreciate their honesty and professionalism.
Counting down the days, hope everyone is enjoying their weekend! :)

TYPO! 9 days PRE!

Sorry RealSelfers but I have troubles... at times

D-day is tomorrow!

Tan-tan-TANNNNNNNN!
Where do I start?!
I've been washing with Hibiscus soap for the last 3 days. I started taking my antibiotics yesterday. The house is ready. I've officially moved in downstairs for at least 3 weeks. Recliner is lined with plastic, my sweet dear husband took off the bathroom door downstairs, so that I don't have to maneuver trying to get in. He's an angel :) My mother arrived last night and will be staying for the entire month of October to help care for the kids and take my place. Those are going to be some tough shoes to fill ;)
I'm ready, excited, and know I'm in good hands.
See my fellow RS sisters on the flat side!!!
Toodles :)
Laguna Beach Plastic Surgeon

Good luck - you sound like you are surrounded by some wonderful and supportive people who will help you during the next couple of next weeks,
Oooooh Good luck! I'm so glad you have an arsenal of caretakers to see you thru the rough spots! Hope they are few and far.....
Thinking of you....sending prayers your way.
Thank you, fullcirclemer! I appreciate your thoughts and prayers :)
I predict I will be screaming "Holy Macaroni" when I see your after photos.xoxoxo
Yay, I'm very excited for you. Im proud of you losing all that weight you definitely deserve this girl!!! Praying that everything goes well can't wait to see after pics. Have a safe and speedy recovery. Sending lots of love your way;) xoxoxo
XoXo thanks, luv! So excited! I'd trade anything to not have to deal with this skin anymore, first time I have to admit Im looking forward to uti's, constipation, swelling from hell, pains and aches, oozing drains, sleeping in a recliner, itching like crazy- bring it baby! ;)
Good luck! It sounds as if you're prepared and have the help you need. Take care of yourself and I'm sure you will look amazing...but after the healing process, you will feel even more amazing, and that is the best part...so excited for you!
Thanks Mary, thats what I'm looking forward to the most, feeling fabulous!
Prayers an uneventful surgery and a speedy recovery!
Thank you, Olandia64!
I am SO excited for you!!! Many prayers and well wishes for a textbook surgery and quick recovery!! You're going to look and feel so great! Please keep us posted on your progress! Blessings to you!
THank you Fitforlif82. Soon it will be your turn and I will be there cheering you on! ;)
Best wishes to you I'll keep you in my prayers ... God be with you always
Thank you, hunny! I appreciate your words of kindness. I'll be back in no time!
Amen sis ... I know you will ... Prayers prayers sent to heaven for you
Best of luck tomorrow..its gonna be awesome!
Thank you, Jenlo! ;)
Sounds like you have everything ready to go... So exciting! Best wishes tomorrow. I will be looking forward to your updates.
Thank you, hun. This girl is ready! I'll update as soon as possible :)
Wishing you the best for tomorrow and the upcoming weeks. I am very excited for you. I would be jumping out of my skin with excitement. I still have 52 days and counting. Keep us all posted on how you are doing. Cheering for a speedy recovery.
Thank you, Kimjp5150. You're next, sweetie!
I'll be there with you in spirit cheering you on!! You're going to look so great! Keep us posted, and best wishes for happy healing!!!
How is my favorite west Coast SKINNY BI*CH doing??? This is your last few days of doing what I call 'SKIN ORIGAMI" ....(the artful skill of tucking, and folding loose skin)! You are in my thoughts and prayers as your BIG day rapidly approaches.....This is going to be AWESOME!!!!!
*I'm brushing here! You are too cute, skin origami- love it! You're right, this is going to be freaken awesome! Thank you for all your support, sweetheart. Have a fabulous day.