Just Starting Using Latisse! Hoping to Get Long Beautiful Eye Lashes:) Lafayette, LA

I just had breast augmentation and at my post op...

I just had breast augmentation and at my post op appointment i asked about Latisse. Ive been wanting to try it but never made a doctors appointment to get it so while i was at my post op appointment i went ahead and got some to try!
Ive heard many good things about it and saw awesome results. The nurse that came in to check me had such long pretty eyelashes so that is what actually reminded to of the product and it turns out that she uses it!. She said it will take about 3 months or so to see results and that you have to continue using it to maintain progress. You use it everyday, i will start using it before bed as a routine.

I started using it tonight and all you do it squeeze one little drop on the little disposable brushes you get and wipe along your eyelashes once and thats it!
i will post a before picture and post a picture every week or so to see if i am making any progress.

I love your "crazy eye picture"!  It is hard to get the right angle with a picture to show your lashes- totally get it.  I can't wait to hear how everything goes for you.  Keep us posted!
lol thanks, i sure will!
i see you didnt have much change while using latisse, also i read one of the girls that commented on your profile that had used it and she is saying shes having/had all these side effects ive never heard of... what do you think? im kind of scared to continue using it now

Forgot to post photos with makeup on

Just more shots of my eyelashes for my "Before"

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

potential side effects i found on here by doctors

Latisse contains Bimatoprost, a prostaglandin anolog contained in the glaucoma medication, Lumigan. Like Lumigan, potential side effects may be seen, such as darkening of eyelid skin (this may be reversible once stopped).

There may also be a possible increase in the brown pigmentation of the colored part of the eye (this is likely to be permanent).

Other possible side effects may be itching, eye redness, dryness and irritation of the eye or surrounding eyelid skin where Latisse may be applied. It is also possible for hair growth to occur in the areas where Latisse comes in contact with. This can be minimized by carefully applying Latisse to the thin strip of eyelid margin skin alone, and blotting any excess solution.

Except for the change in iris color, most side effects will disappear after discontinuing Latisse.

Your lashes look similar to mine...im about to ditch my extensions and grt latiesse, im afraid I will be bald once my extensions are gone. My poor lashes lol...hope that its working good for you !
Hello I'm probably 3 months out and lattise has worked wonderfully and Lattise but now how often do I need to use to maintain this full look.
Hello all. So I am about to begin using the product and I was initially excited but now I am getting more concerned about the permanence issue. Other reviews and product information says that your lashes will gradually go back to how they were prior to usage. Exactly how long after? Will the new ones just fall out? Has anyone experienced any of these issues? Thanks everyone!!
Lafayette Plastic Surgeon