Honest Review - Lafayette, LA

Hello I've always hated my nose went on vacation...

Hello I've always hated my nose went on vacation to New Orleans for my birthday weekend just my husband and I and oh my I was forced to be stuck with a three way mirror I couldn't take it I told my husband "omg that's what it looks like? I've got to do something I hated my nose but never was forced to stare at it from the most unflattering angles!! Anyway had surgery Friday the 26th had a septorhinoplasty my nose was broken on each side I had grafts to widen my bridge also open rhinoplasty and tip work oh and a bump shaved down very extensive work!! Anyway it has been a journey but ill be honest very miserable just hoping for the every day is a tad better feeling!:)

Pics

More pics

Before

Thanks so much guys! Got my cast off today it is sooo swollen but wow such a difference I LOVE it!!!!
Hi & congratulations! I didn't realize how bad my nose was until I had a few close up photos taken from unflattering angles. I has my nose job in January and it was way more than worth it. All the best for your recovery.
Hey you. I know..i hate 3 way mirrors too. Makes me feel so ugly. You look great. Rhino does do wonders. How are you feeling now? Check out my profile.

Cast off today

Scared to death..

So I found out today I had internal splints and was crying like a baby in the drs office when said they had to be removed next week I've read horror stories I'm so scared of the pain....

Today is day 11 post op the swelling is horrible looks just like I have a nose as a whole but not as a bridge,tip etc just a nose lol anyway,still black eyes and bruising on my jaw line on both sides of my face smelling ha 2% back at best taste nope... But there is something about texture of food that is comforting no more can soup!!! Always sniffing which makes me feel like if it doesn't let up ill have thst girl is on cocaine accusations lol lol but I'm sure that is totally normal I was mental prepared for all of these things but didn't realize how u may end up with even lower self confidence not to mention I have no patience so this is gonna be trying at best;)

Thank you!:)
Wish u a speedy recovery.
Oh and I still have internal splints so that may have something to do with the width

Looking better!

It's been about 20 days I have some swelling in my tip that makes it look crooked but I'm loving my new nose!!

2 week photos

Your nose is very beautiful. it will continue to improve. Thanks for the update.
Thank you as of now I'm very pleased!:)
Lafayette Facial Plastic Surgeon

Great bedside manner staff that goes above and beyond!!