Getting Ready for Sculptra - Lafayette, LA

I am getting 3 vivals of sculptra at one time. Has...

I am getting 3 vivals of sculptra at one time. Has anyone else ever had that many at once? I am reading where most people only have 1 at a time. I haven't had this done yet but I am looking forward to it. If you have anything that you would like to tell me about this product please inbox me here.

Dr Anderson

Great

My thoughts are to consult with more then one Dr. I consulted with three different doctors two of the doctors suggested one vial at a time and only needing two and possibly a third. The one out of the 3 consults wanted to do two at once. I suggest, if you haven't already research, me myself researched on google YouTube and forums..my first sculptra experience was this past Monday. I'm satisfied with the results so far but like others have posted it's mainly do the water from the product if that make sense. But my end results coming from the Drmouth is what it will look like after sculptra does its job
Thank u for your comment. Did you end up doing one or two ? And did you bruise or have lumbs ?
Just one, I bruised a little nothing major and do you mean lumps. I have not a one if you're referring to lumps
Lol yes lumps. How long did you swell from the water or should I say how many days before you looked normal?
My swelling wasn't that bad I looked puffy the first day and a little be using but it has went down some. I'm loving the look my face has right now. I do look alot younger. Private message me for more details
Cathy, I am sorry to say that I am having a terrible reaction to Sculptra. A year ago I had a treatment, and 3 months later another one. Every place my dermatologist injected me has now developed lumps, and the worst are under my eyes! My husband said yesterday that I look swollen there, and that is because the lumps are growing every day. I am horrified, and don't know what to do. I so wish I had never had this done! If they keep getting bigger people are going to start being able to see them as well. Now that I have had this reaction, I am doing the research I should have done before. It turns out that lots of others have had this reaction as well. Stick to Restalyn and things like that, Sculptra is scary!!!
Have you tried the steroid shot. It is suppose to help with the lumbs. Who did your injections a plastic sergen or a dermentoligest? My plastic sergens says he hasn't had a problem with lumbs because of the way he injects it. Do you think that's true?
Would u mind sending me a picture of your lumbs my number is *** or you could email them. Please
Hi, miraculously , the kenalog helped. I have no lumps! My face was severely swollen for a month. However. Now I am pleased with results after the kenalog. However, I will never inject a synthetic in my face again!! Never, ever!!!! Again. One vial was enough... I cried everyday!!! God answered my prayers. I'm fine no lumps no swelling, but it took over a month to heal from hell!!!
Why didn't they give you the meds sooner?
My dermatologist did it. I had no problems or issues, all seemed well until around 7 or 8 months after the procedure. The affect at first seemed fine and I was satisfied. That's why I went ahead with the second treatment. 6 months later, I started feeling the lumps. They were small. Now they are like spongy masses under the skin. I think it is my body trying to fight this product, sees it as an invader. The lumps aren't visible as lumps but as swelling of the area, under my eyes and around my jaw. What it is doing makes my face look swollen and misshapen. Right now the effect is slight but it seems that they grow every week, and my fear is that it will continue to grow. I guess my only alternative is to find a plastic surgeon who can treat this for me before I begin looking like the Elephant Man. My advice to anyone concerning Sculptra is 1) don't do it (2 If you do it, be conservative. Get one treatment and wait 6 or 7 months for the next one. It won't hurt anything except your patience and maybe the feelings of the physician. But only then will you be sure that you won't have a reaction. 3 vials at once? ABSOLUTELY NOT!!! Good luck and God's blessing on you as you move forward.
Thank you for your advice. Best of luck to you. God bless
I'd do one... You never know what type if reaction u might get I had the worst... Looked like a swollen monster for a month... Goodlucj
How many vivals of scruptra did you have? I only have a week that I can be down
Your not suppose to swell... But I did. I had a bad reaction to one vial. Most people swell for a day or two but mine was baddd. I'm okay now it took a month to go down.
Have you seen where it has made a difference? How long ago did you have it?