Don't do it! The Ultimate breast Lift -sugar land Dr Gary Horndeski

I'm really nervous about doing this procedure. I...

I'm really nervous about doing this procedure. I have lost 60+ lbs and i think it's time to make some "improvements".. Should i get a small implant while doing the lift even though i'm a D cup right now? I've read if I want the upper pole fullness I should. My PS said it was up to me.

I've enjoyed reading on this site. I'm open to any helpful suggestions to help prepare for the surgery. Where can i find a list of items I may need to have b4 surgery? I'm told I may need to sleep in a recliner?

I'm currently 5'6" and 183 & 41 years old.

I initially was going to do a BL/BA full TT w/...

I initially was going to do a BL/BA full TT w/ lipo to flanks. After spraining my back i postponed my surgery. I took some time to think about it and decided to do some more research and I found Dr. H in Houston. I've met with him and decided to do the UBL. The breast lift procedure that he invented. I'm going to wait on the TT and hopefully I won't need one. My surgery is going to be Tuesday OCT 30!! Only a few days away!! Wow I'm nervous and excited!!

I'm 3 days post op now. the pain has not been bad...

i'm 3 days post op now. the pain has not been bad at all. i'm taking meds as prescribed and not waiting b4 pain starts to take them. i found out i was wearing the wrong bra so i had to go bra shopping. i ended up finding the right type my doctor recommends at VS. This bra kinda feels like a compression garment/bra & seems like it's moving and shaping things into place. so what i wish i would of known beforehand is make sure you have the right bra for after surgery. please excuse the typos (meds).. i was expecting the pain to be a lot worse. I'll post pics soon. i have to say dr horndeski & his staff were wonderful & the nurses at fort bend surgery center was awesome as well.

I'm 5 days post op and had the drains taken out...

I'm 5 days post op and had the drains taken out today. The pain is very manageable. I have to wear a bra 24/7 so the shape is going to get better with time.

Hi, sorry I have not posted in a while. whew what...

Hi, sorry I have not posted in a while. whew what an emotional week. Only one week after surgery my bf suddenly decides he's gonna move back to Tx where he is from. He was going to bring me to my post op check up being that it was 4 hours away. I ended up driving myself because I wasn't able to find another ride in such short notice. I made it there just fine and I just kept thinking I'm a survivor not a victim. Wow now I think back first time I drive and I get in my car and drive to Texas. It was about 4 hours both ways. I slept the night and drove back the next morning after my appointment. At this point I stopped taking the pain meds because I was having a really hard time emotionally with the break up & him leaving me right after surgery. He was supposed to come back from work a week after my surgery and help care for me not leave me!!!

My appointment went very well I had a 9am appt. I was happy to see that when I arrived at 8:45 they were open and I was able to see Dr H early. He said everything looked great and I was healing very well. I attribute that to eating a healthy diet, vitamins, protandum enzymes and exercise. I did have a small pleated area near the incision in my right breast that should flatten in time or I may need a small revision. I have had to wear a spacer or lipstick or whatever I can find to separate my cleavage (was not expecting that).

I started experiencing a zing/needles type pain that seems to happen randomly. I think it's normal the PA said and it's the nerves healing. I am very happy with the outcome so far. My friends and family think I look thinner and my boobs are smaller. They can't believe how much it looks like I have implants but I don't. They are way UP FIRM & HIGH! I added a few pics today and I'll do another update in a couple weeks or so.

If anyone is considering doing this I'd be happy to answer any questions they may have about my experience. I also want to thank the ladies that were patients and answered all my questions and supported me through this journey.

After 9 weeks it has'nt been easy. i know the...

After 9 weeks it has'nt been easy. i know the complications are supposed to be very low but i've had some issues. I had a clogged montgomery gland and it got infected in my rgt breast and 2 weeks later had an abscess rupture in my left breast. Last week 8 weeks i went in for a check up and noticed pain and fluid that morning. It ended up being fat necrosis in the rgt breast. so i had another lil procedure to take that out. i'm really ready to be healed and get the revision done. i'd like to have normal boobs again one day :(

Almost 3 mos post op and i just realized my review...

almost 3 mos post op and i just realized my review said that its thumbs down not worth it.. that was a ooops. I really feel that it was worth it even though i still need a revision. I'm waiting 2 more weeks and if I don't have any flare ups I can schedule my revision.

It has been quite a journey. I had the orginal...

It has been quite a journey. I had the orginal surgery 10/30 and had another surgery on 3/7 to clean out ruptured sebaceous glands and scar revision surgery 4/12/13.. I'm still healing but I do think they look much better than my earlier pics. I never anticipated having to go through all of this. I know risks are involved with surgeries but never thought it would happen to me..

having more surgery AFTER UBL in 10/12

its been 3 years & I still have terrible scars & puckering & dog tags. I was afraid to go back to the dr who originally did the surgery .. I found a dr near me that will able to help me. Please be careful ladies. If someone is offering something that is too good to be true.. It probably is:-(

Still needing more surgery

please look at my pics if you are considering the UBL procedure.

I took my pics down about a year ago. I really thought I was just going to have to live with those results. Very poor scars, no upper pole fullnes & square strange shape. But recently I've decided that I'm going to get this botched job fixed. So I'm putting some pics back up so you ladies can see & I can share my true experience. I will be updating my "story" as well.

More pics

Initial UBL was in October 2012, another surgery on March 2013 after months of infections, pain & taking antibiotics & pain pills. For 3 months I had to put prescription bleach into my wounds on the breast & irrigating it 2-3 inches deep inside.

More before pics

I know there is more of us out there!

Over the top promises?!? Infections with us are rare!?! Scarless?!? Upper pole fullness with out an implant? No one else can do this procedure?

More pics

Check out my upper pole fullness & my DD breast that were cut into a size b. Unconsented reduction!

Very unhappy with the results from Dr Gary Horndeski 3 years post op scars, dog ears, square & no upper pole fullness breast! Pl

Pictures tell a story. For 3 years & after 3 surgeries & numerous infections by Dr Horndeski I was left with square shaped, flat at the bottom, a breast reduction 2 sizes, 2 different sized breast, terrible scars. Not to mention the mental anguish & loss of self esteem.

3 weeks post of 4th breast surgery

I'm 3 weeks post op from my 4th breast surgery & just got the tape & stitches off today. Here's some new pics and a few words. My new Dr in Louisiana totally reconstructed my horrible scars that I was left with from the UBL (now called Horndeski method) performed by Dr Gary Horndeski in Sugarland Tx. I was given a Mentor Saline implant to replace the breast tissue that was taken out & to make the shape more round and natural. My breast before were square flat bottomed and I could not properly fit in any bra or swimsuit (disfigured). I'm on the mend now & feel like I will be normal again. My incisions are like a fine line. There is a difference between the type of sutures used and the skill of the surgeon's hand. Everyone one is worried about the scars I know. But honestly look at your doctor's patients and see the quality of stitching he does. It's so important. Talk to people you know who have used them. Not patients being paid to write a review or just looking at a doctors album in his/her office. They will only show you the best work.

I know that I have previously commented about Dr Gary Horndeski on other reviews(and not in a positive way). I felt like I was screaming to warn others & wanting to save others from the pain that I have gone through. We are all here to tell our story & share our experiences. I have been reflected over the last few days. I'm no longer going to give Dr H my peace. He has taken that from me long enough. So this is my story & pictures don't lie.
If you still want to use him after reading my review. It is your own body and your choice. Having a surgery is putting our bodies at risk. It's a gamble & your outcome may be better or worse than what you looked like before. I took a risk & I choose to believe that I would have the results he promised.
But sadly I was very unhappy & in my opinion I felt blamed by the doctor for my results & also that he did not care about how I felt once he had my money ($11,900 to be exact).

Here are a few pics I took today. I still have quite a bit of adhesive that I need to get off. I will start a silicone scar treatment next week. I also did a full tummy tuck. I'm very pleased so far. Thanks for reading my story. Peace
Texas Plastic Surgeon

Not worth it! $10,900 & needing a 4th surgery now. I did not ask for a reduction but was given one. I was left with terrible scars & odd shape & pleating. Absolutely no upper pole fullness at all. I now need another scar revision & implant by a new doctor. Too good to be true.. Sad:-(((