my girls are here!

Hey everyone, i am 5'0 and about 100 pounds, very...

hey everyone, i am 5'0 and about 100 pounds, very petite. i have two amazing children who are my whole world! only thing is my body is def not the same after having two kids.
my youngest is 14 months old and my boobs got huge after having her and breast feeding, after i stopped my boobs deflated. they are smaller then they were before having kids and just plain unattractive.
i dont want bigger boobs so that i can look like a model type (which wouldnt be horrible or anything) but more just for me to feel good about my body again.
i have already scheduled, and now its just the waiting game.
im not too nervous yet but i still have plenty of time for those nerves to kick in, which i am pretty positive they will!
i will post pictures of my boobs now, which is completely humiliating because i just feel so unattractive.
im a small, small A cup right now.
my goal is somewhere in the C cup range.

Time to get in shape for summer!!!

I am starting my workout regimen today to try and get my stomach to wear i want it to be. putting on my workout clothes only makes it more apparent of how bad i need, not need but want bigger boobs.
only two more months.. only two more months!!

For all of you ladies who's had a BA...

I know my BA isn't for another two months but I always prepare for everything early, so what is a list of things that I will need to bring with me to have the surgery and what are some things that i should have for afterwards?
Thanks in advance!! :)

had my pre-op today!

today was just one step closer to the surgery date and the nerves are pretty much setting in but so is the excitement!
i thought after the pre op i was be more excited but now i think i am more nervous. i decided on 275 cc. and now im wondering should i go with 300 cc or 350 cc? i am 5'0 and weighed in today at 105 which is actually heavy for me lol ( ive been trying to gain weight).

i want the after look to look somewhat natural but then again i want them to be noticeably full and nice. since im so small im worried about going too big but i def dont want to pay all this money and not get the results that i want.

help!!!

wish pics

12 days until surgery date!!!

omg, the date is getting closer and closer and to think ive been wanting this since i was literally in middle school! but after having 2 kids now its more the fact that i need them, rather then want.

i called my doctor today...

i decided to go bigger then i had originally planned because after looking at pictures i wont get my desired look going with only 275 cc. i was so worried because i'm so small i didn't want to look un-proportionate but ive decided on 300 or 340 my doctor will ultimately decide during surgery which looks best!

i need help!!!!

my surgery is coming up quick and now my nerves have gotten the best of me! i literally cannot sleep!
i keep stressing about the surgery, the recovery, the implant bursting, anything and everything..
i made the mistake of mentioning it to my grandmother and she went on and on about everything that could go wrong and that i shouldnt get the silicon implant because its dangerous. and i know that its not ideal if it burst but the odds are that it wont... but it does help because i already have anxiety and now i literally cannot think about anything else and want to call off the surgery!

what are some tips anyone has? what implant did you get?

awesome pillow!

i just got this pillow for after surgery to keep me propped up as needed.
it also keeps you from rolling over onto your sides which is restricted after surgery.
i need more to add to my list! its getting too close!!! ahhhh

well its go time!!!

nervous doesnt even begin to cut it!!
surgery at 6:30, wish me luck!

surgery went well!

thank goodness the hard part is behind me.
i was so sore yesterday that getting on my computer and typing was impossible!
it hurt to breath in too much or deep and getting up and down so painful!
today is a tad better although its no where near pain free even with the medicine!

i had my post op appointment today and everything look good, i barely bleed at all which is great. they are still sitting high and swollen so i cannot wait to see what they look like in a couple weeks. i will post pictures went i am feeling a little better, maybe tomorrow!

in major pain

i was starting to feel better today and just recently tonight i started to feel really unpleasant. they feel so hard and my pain medicine isnt helping!

someone please tell me if this is normal or if it is capsular contrator thing?

day 2 going a little bit smoother

my boobs still feel hard as rocks and swollen which is def not comfortable but as for pain its getting better!
i am taking my pain medicine every 4 hours on the dot tho lol. it makes me very sleepy but that is a good thing because it is making the time go by faster.
my post op appointment went well, i didnt bleed at all on my bandages.
i will be posting pictures later when i take my first shower!

my swollen boobies

my boobs feel hard as rocks

i had a ba on the 7th of july, just a few days ago. well yesterday my boobs got really swollen and feel like they are huge rocks sitting on my chest, its hard to breath and so uncomfortable.
anyone with a ba had thing problem? if so how long should i expect to feel this discomfort?

my rocks

very painful, they feel so hard and are sitting so high it is hard to catch my breath or breath in too deep. one looks as if it is sitting higher then the other. when should i expect this pain and swelling to go away? and when do they drop?

today was much better!

i had a really good nights sleep last night, i woke up in much less pain. i was able to actually walk around today and not be in so much pain. i stayed up majority of the day today and only took an hour nap which was a big change from every other day since my surgery!
now i just have to wait for this swelling to go down and my babies to drop!

Feeling so much better! now waiting for my babies to drop :)

Having a little fun

Before and After!

Feeling Down

I'm really worried about the size difference in my new boobs. i called my ps and the nurse assured me that it is normal for one boob to drop faster then the other but idk. I'm worried that it wont be corrected with time and i def don't want to go through a corrective surgery, which i know wouldn't be for months and months but it still worries me. i love my new girls but i don't want to look weird! :(

Still sitting high but trying to be patient!

Lafayette Plastic Surgeon

Dr Delatte was a awesome surgeon, however he did not spend any extra time then he had to. he was in and out during the consultation and also the follow-up appointment and before surgery. His staff was definitely what sold me, they were all very kind and answered any and every question and tried to make me feel as comfortable as they could.