Found the Right Surgeon for Revisional Breast Augmentation - La Mesa, CA

I had a revision done. I am writing this because I...

I had a revision done. I am writing this because I know how hard it is to trust someone basically with everything you have. I went in to see my doctor because I needed a revision done from a botched breast augmentation done by another surgeon in Texas.

I was so self conscious especially since I have been waiting my whole life to be able to have breast augmentation surgery. After my 1st surgery went bad with the other surgeon, I felt as though all my fears and insecurity came back. I didn't want to risk going back to him. I was referred by a lot of military wives to my doctor.

I was initially impressed by his bedside manner. He is beyond professional and is extremely courteous. His staff goes above and beyond; I am not exaggerating. He sent me a get well card and his staff followed up with a phone call the day of surgery. I have had follow up appointments every 2 wks just so he can make sure everything is going as planned.

He was very concerned for my well being and made sure that he did the best he could to acheive the look I desired. I personally have referred a few friends to him. His office makes his patients #1 priority.

Thanks so much for everything, I truely appreciate it.

San Diego Plastic Surgeon