Love My Breasts! - La Mesa, CA

I had wanted breast implants for many years due to...

I had wanted breast implants for many years due to deflated breasts after breastfeeding and two children, but was skeptical and afraid I wouldn't have the results I wanted. I wanted a lift and fullness with cleavage.

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

San Diego Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Pousti's atention to detail, care for his patients before and after surgery, and the quality of his work are of excellent quality and the highest caliber. A coworker told me about her sister-in-law's experience with Dr. Pousti, and it prompted me to research his work and make an appointment to consult with him. After meeting him, I knew immediately he was the doctor for me. He was attentive, put me at ease immediately, took time answering my questions, gave me his full attention, was professional, and never pressured me into doing a procedure he felt would not achieve the look I wanted. He also offered me the opportunity to interview several of his patients and they all said the same thing, "they were very pleased with his work." This helped me visualize my results and he did not disappoint. Through the entire process, he showed genuine concern and attention to the smallest detail-he is a true artist at what he does. His staff and assistants were also just as attentive and always made sure all my concerns were addressed. Dr. Pousti's work is of the highest caliber and I recommend him to anyone who wants the most beautiful results!