Receiving the Gift I Had Always Wished For! - La Mesa, CA

I am a 19 year old girl who was always unhappy...

I am a 19 year old girl who was always unhappy with my breasts and felt i wasn't proportionate. For the past 2 years i had considered Breast Augmentation surgery, and finally made my final decision to receive the surgery, but wanted to make sure i found the "perfect fit" surgeon for myself. I knew that i needed to do my research and dig deep to find a surgeon that was not only going to do the job, but was going to go above and beyond to meet my expectations and goals. Prior to meeting Dr. Pousti, i had met with 3 other surgeons also in the SoCal area. I was referred to Dr. Pousti by a close friend, so i knew i had to check him out and meet him before i made my final decision. Immediately after stepping into his office i was greeted by many smiling faces and i could just feel the warmth and comfortability within the room. Once i met him, i KNEW right away that he was "the doctor" for me. He and his staff constantly made sure i was comfortable and made me feel like i was the only one in the office. He was totally honest and told me i didn't NEED the surgery, but he would be more than happy to give me what i wanted. So then right there i knew he was different from any other surgeon. After giving me the opportunity to show him pictures of what i liked and what my goals were and having me take pictures through the Vectra machine, he made it very clear that my goals would be reached and told me what i could expect for my final result. Upon leaving my consultation, both my boyfriend and I left with huge smiles on our faces knowing he was my choice and he was going to take care of me. I couldn't wait to enhance my breasts and begin my journey so i made my appointment for surgery ASAP!! At my Pre-Op appointment, him and his staff made sure i knew what my Pre-Op directions for at home were, what to expect the day of surgery, and what my post-op directions were. Dr. Pousti encourages his patients to create a detailed poster board filled with pictures of your likes and dislikes, so he can then make sure he knows exactly what your goals are. So i created what he called an "A+ project" poster board filled with pictures and made notes on each picture! Leaving my Pre-Op appointment i was beyond comfortable knowing Dr.Pousti knew exactly what i wanted and i left so excited to see him again! The week prior to surgery i got multiple calls from his office which made me so at ease. Come surgery day, the hospital staff and nurses made sure i was always comfortable and was very attentive to my needs. Before entering the OR, Dr.Pousti made surgical markings on my breast and we discussed once again what exactly i wanted and what size implants he was thinking for my body, so then he grabbed my "A+ poster board" and we headed into the OR. In the OR he was joined by his comforting Anesthesiologist and many helpful nurses, and we got right to the job! He even held my hand while i was being put to sleep, which was so warming to me! I had a quick and easy recovery in the recovery room and was sent home with a huge smile on my face. The night i got home from surgery i got a call from his office checking up on me and answered any and all of my questions. Writing this, i am 2 weeks Post-Op surgery and his lovely office calls me almost every day and i am having the easiest and fastest recovery! I have seen him multiple times already since my surgery and each time i am ecstatic to go back to his office! I am beyonddd happy with my results and my breasts look exactly as to what i was expecting! I can't thank Dr.Pousti and his staff enough for their constant hospitality and service! Dr.Pousti gave me the gift i had always wished for and i am so excited to showcase his work ;) I will recommend Dr.Pousti to anyone and everyone who wishes to go down this journey! THANK YOU so much Dr.Pousti and staff!!
My co worker also had her BA done with this doctor also. Did you get saline or silicone? Also can you post before and afters please. This doctor has also been recommended to me . It's so hard deciding which surgeon to go to! lol
I can't believe i left out the implant info! I got silicone because i wanted a more natural look. I received silicone implants that are size 495cc. So in "cup size", i was probably a small B, and i am now a small D. But with choosing your surgeon, do plenty of research and pay attention to the small detail in everything they do and go over during your consultation! I saw 3 surgeons before i met Dr. Pousti and i immediately felt the connection between us. Honestly, you cannot go wrong with Dr. Pousti!! He IS the best and is so personal with each patient of his, which makes your experience so much better. I will also post before and after pics as soon as i figure it out ;) Thank you for your interest in my story and my opinions. I'd be happy to answer anymore questions you might have!
Thanks for your response! It makes me feel a lot of more comfortable hearing real experiences. I can't wait to see! :) also, I read that his cost for silicone ranges from 6-8000 . Did you get a promotion ? Thanks so much girly!

Before/After pictures of 495HPcc Sientra Silicone implants

They look so good already! Congrats! :) I can't wait to go for a consultation!
Thank you! I know i love them already :) Honestly you HAVE to see Dr. Pousti before you make a decision on your surgeon!
What's you're weight and height ?

5 weeks post-op

This week marks '5 weeks post-op' and i am feeling great! My boobs look better by the day and i couldn't be happier. Last week i went to my 4 week check up and Dr. Pousti told me i can now wear any type of supportive sports bra during the day, and just wear the surgical sports bra when sleeping at night. Such a relief to not have to worry about finding shirts or nice blouses to cover that bulky bra while i'm at work. Dr. told me he wanted to keep my Sterri strips on for another 2 weeks so my incisions and scars heel even better; not a problem for me! This memorial weekend i was able to wear a bathing suit while out at the lake boating with my in-laws, as long as i didn't get my top half wet. I feel so much more confident with my body and feel so much better in a bathing suit! I will make sure to also post more pictures of my ta-ta's ;)

7 weeks Post-Op

Tuesday June 10th marks 7 weeks Post-Op. I'm feeling beyond amazing and my boobs look amazing! My boobs look better by the day, my confidence has boosted higher and i couldn't be any happier! Dr. Pousti told me i could remove my Steri-Strips off my incisions/scars in the shower once i hit 6 weeks, so i gave them a little over 6 weeks to keep healing. In the shower i let the strips get wet and it was so easy for them to peel right off! I admit i was nervous to see what was under those strips, but once i removed them i was so happy with how well they were healing, they looked amazing! My scars blend in so well with the surrounding skin. I can now take showers without worrying about getting the incisions wet! Dr. Pousti still hasn't given me the OK to have my boobs touch pool, beach or river water, but i don't mind.. I don't wanna risk my incisions/scars getting infected! I see Dr.Pousti next week, at my 2 month Post-Op appointment and i can't waittt to see him and his staff again! I'm looking forward to hearing what he has to say about how my boobs are healing. I knew my implants would take time to 'drop', but i feel that they have dropped alot so far, and they are just perfect! I'm in love with the 'new me' and i love Dr.Pousti and his staff so much!! I will post more pics from my journey! :)
San Diego Plastic Surgeon

Beyond amazing at what he does and what he has to offer. Very comforting, personal, friendly, and reassuring! I will recommend Dr.Pousti to anyone and everyone! I am ecstatic with my results of my Breast Augmentation surgery. LOVE Dr.Pousti and his staff!!