Finally Im Going to Have Some Boobs!!

I have been browsing this web for a while. because...

i have been browsing this web for a while. because of this website i had an idea of which doctor to pick. my husband is in the Airforce and we are currently stationed in Italy. he is going to be on deploy on march and we decided that it was good time for me to get my boobs done.

im flying back to California to my in-laws house. my sister in law will take me to the surgery and do the after care. i spoke to Dr. Tom Pousti yesterday and he sound very knowledgeable and gentle.

so guess what? i picked out the day and its march 12th. i have pre-op phone call since im in oversea on feb.18 and pre op with my Dr on march 7th then my surgery on the 12th. i know i still have some time until my surgery but i wanted to share my story since other girls stories were very helpful to me. im flying back to cali on march 3rd and coming back on march 31st. so i have roughly three weeks after the surgery and my DR said thats enough time for my recovery. i will probably not update as much as other people do since im just waiting for my big day. wish me a good luck ladies and once i get my boobs i will write everything in details so that it can be helpful for someone like me.
(special thanks to Plastickmakesperfect!!!)

San Diego Plastic Surgeon

realself helped me to choose my provider. also i have seen a lot of good reviews on him.

We're thinking of you for your upcoming surgery. Im sure you'll love the result. I'd love to see some pictures since we're having the same stats :).
So exciting!!! And he is everywhere on here and seems like the perfect doc, wish he could do mine!!
Congrats and keep updating! I'm due Feb 11th so you'll be almost exactally a month after me!
U must b really excited! I just wish time goes a little faster!!

I'm excited for you! Thanks for starting your story on RealSelf.

Here's a list of supplies you might want to get for your recovery. I hope you'll keep us posted. You're traveling a long way for this!

thanks! i will keep it updated