Arm and Breast Lift -La Mesa, CA

I had both an arm and breast lift at the same...

I had both an arm and breast lift at the same time, just showing the arms for now since my breast are still wrapped up. I'm so excited with the results, pictures are pre-op and 4 days after surgery. There is still swelling but even with the swelling I was over-whelmed with the results. I hated my arms and could only dream that they would come out so good. Can't wait for summer and tank tops. The pain wasn't bad at all, the worst part of the whole thing so far is the bandages and trying to sleep with them. Dr. Pousti and his staff have been very attentive to me, calling me several times a day to make sure I'm doing good. I would highly recommend him.
San Diego Plastic Surgeon

Dr Pousti came very highly recommended ( has done work on many of my friends and my daughter). You feel that he really cares about you and what your desired results are. His team at the surgery center made me feel at ease and that I was in very good hands. He called me everyday after surgery to make sure I was doing good. Everyone that I know that has gone to Dr Pousti has had outstanding results.

Good for you! I just moved to Az from San Diego. If I was still in Ca I would have def gone w your surgeon. Your results are awesome. I'm getting a TT, lipo and arm lift in Aug. Keep posting results!
TY!! I am planning arm lift surgery in about a year and like in Riverside, CA and have been researching surgeons....so this review really helped. I like the results I see and the price I see!
Those arms look great! Thanks for sharing. I'm considering an arm lift and it helps to see great results lie yours:).
Congrats to you! You are going to love your new skinny girl arms, and the breast lift did more for me than I ever expected. Never could I stand to see my naked body in a mirror, now if I get up in the middle of the night to use the bathroom and I catch a glimpse of myself in the mirror I am still taken back..."is that really me!"
Wow, your arms look so great!!! I had an arm lift 3 months ago and am thrilled w/ my results also!! Looking forward to hearing about your healing. Congratulations!!!