24 Year Old Breast Augmentation - La Mesa, CA

For as long as I can remember I have wanted this...

For as long as I can remember I have wanted this procedure. I was originally a smaller B (which is fine) but I had some slight weight gain and loss (20-30 pounds...nothing crazy) in high school and because of that I felt that my breasts weren't as full and perky as I would have liked. This caused a lot of insecurity for me personally even though most people didn't understand or agree. I also felt that my breast size wasn't in proportion to my body type (hips were wider). This procedure was 100% a personal choice and something I decided for my own self esteem.

I finally decided to look into it and follow through with it and after looking/asking around I decided to go with Dr.Pousti. From the very first time I stepped foot in the office I felt comfortable and at ease. Was able to talk to patients and staff that had the same procedure and all of my questions were answered. Size was a concern at first. I did not want anything too large and I wanted them to look as natural as possible. Dr.Pousti along with many other people all told me to go bigger then I thought I should and in the end I just showed A LOT of pictures and trusted Dr.Pousti and his staff with their own judgement. I couldn't be happier now and I definitely recommend to go bigger then you think. I originally wanted 250-300 cc's and I ended up with 465 ccs and I can't imagine being ANY smaller. So thankful I listened to Dr.Pousti and his staff and had many conversations about it before making my decision on the size.

The overall outcome is better then I ever could have imagined. I was worried about nipple size and felt like I might freak out about how they look afterwards but everything is better then I could have hoped. I wish I would have done it sooner! This has truly been a life changing experience for me and my self esteem has sky rocketed. I just feel like everything is proportionate and I feel so much more confident in my body. Great feeling. Thank you Dr.Pousti & staff!
San Diego Plastic Surgeon

Dr.Pousti and everyone who works in his office were amazingly helpful and supportive throughout this whole experience. The consultation made me feel extremely confident in my choice and any questions or concerns that I had from that time until my surgery were always answered. This was my first experience with anything like this and it was everything I could have hoped for and more. I was nervous about the outcome and the amount of cc's and trusted Dr.Pousti with his judgement and the results were amazing. I couldn't be happier. I truly can't say enough about Dr.Pousti and his staff. Great experience all around (and still).

Congratulations on your new look! Glad this procedure has given you the added confidence you needed to feel good about yourself. Thank you for sharing your story with us on RealSelf!