Red and Not There - La Jolla, CA

My lips were very thin and I really wanted to wear...

My lips were very thin and I really wanted to wear red lipstick. Even when lining the lips outside the lip area to give a larger illusion they lacked the volume that I wanted and the effect was lost. I was thrilled when I got the filler. I went in for a consultation with Dr. Kolstad, I expressed my concerns he was very kind and spoke honestly to appease them. I felt comfortable enough with his answers that I proceed to get them done the same day! The looked a bit swollen, and I went back to the office to work. Two days later they looked GREAT! I've spoken with him twice more since, and we've talked about going permanent. Dr. Kolstad is not only honest about his work but has always made himself available to answer my silly questions, you don't get that type of service much these days. I won't go to anyone else for these services, he's the one to go to!
San Diego Facial Plastic Surgeon

He was kind, honest and put my concerns to rest by giving the HONEST answers, not the nice ones other Drs give you.

Thanks for sharing on RealSelf! What fillers did you have injected into your lips to plump them up?